• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

demoddon

I had a similar problem with mine too. But somehow got it corrected. All you need is a sealed letter from WAEC addressed to the embassy when you are going for the interview to cover up for the mistake. This doesn't come easy. You have to know someone in WAEC otherwise, they'll tell you they don't give letters until your original certificate is withdrawn. It is possible to get a letter of amendment after a N5000 amendment fee + verification fee of N5000 to go with your original certificate to the embassy. Like i said, it depends on who you know.

Hello Demoddon,perhaps u can help me too in this matter.My own case is that there is error in spelling.Maybe u can help me thru the person u know in WAEC. can u send me ur email addy so we can talk abt the matter.I will be so grateful.

Good lord has done it again!

Lets thank the almighty God for another good news.am really excited.i can't really wait to post my own goodnews.Please try and get the full details and share it with the house.Any information from the other guy?

u see why kcc said mails should not be sent to them, i feel we are abusing the whole thing
u should have bothered about the mail u sent to kcc, for Gods sake u have 5 credits which is all that is reqrd of ur o'level except u dont have maths and english, besides the one that doesn't have ur full anme does not really matter, u can still use it once there is no error.
best of luck

Oga Modest, I think you are mixing up something here. I can remember saying I mail KCC. Infact the only time I have mail kcc was to confirm if my package has been recieved

CN: 2008AF00008XXX
SENT NL: June, 2007.
KCC Confirmed receipt
Awaiting 2nd package

I had a similar problem with mine too. But somehow got it corrected. All you need is a sealed letter from WAEC addressed to the embassy when you are going for the interview to cover up for the mistake. This doesn't come easy. You have to know someone in WAEC otherwise, they'll tell you they don't give letters until your original certificate is withdrawn. It is possible to get a letter of amendment after a N5000 amendment fee + verification fee of N5000 to go with your original certificate to the embassy. Like i said, it depends on who you know.

Hi demoddon, please can I get your email so we can talk abt the matter.I will be glad if you can help me with your contact in WAEC so I can push it from there. Mine is rehobothdestinies@yahoo.co.uk

email kcc

Hi guys I am new to this forum, just wanna find out if i need to email kcc on the acknolgement of the forms. If they have received it. i sent it back sometime june. I currently awaiting second later

Lets thank the almighty God for another good news.am really excited.i can't really wait to post my own goodnews.Please try and get the full details and share it with the house.Any information from the other guy?

Do u want to become thomas. God is capable of making good news to come all the time.so fear not you shall reveive HIS favour

RE: joyful & La Chic

Hello Demoddon,perhaps u can help me too in this matter.My own case is that there is error in spelling.Maybe u can help me thru the person u know in WAEC. can u send me ur email addy so we can talk abt the matter.I will be so grateful.

Hi demoddon, please can I get your email so we can talk abt the matter.I will be glad if you can help me with your contact in WAEC so I can push it from there. Mine is rehobothdestinies@yahoo.co.uk

Watz up? Yeah, sure i'm willing to help link you to someone in WAEC, but you have to give me some time to prepare for my interview (check my signature). As i can see from your signatures, you guys still have time to process things. Don't fret, trust God.

Say a little prayer for me for success.

inquiry

Hello all. I'll like to make an inquiry.What does the 4 passport photographs to be taken to embassy for the interview look like? I heard it should show your face tilted to the right to show your right ear. Or is it just the one we submitted with our DS 122 & DS 230 forms, which shows both ears?

Hello all. I'll like to make an inquiry.What does the 4 passport photographs to be taken to embassy for the interview look like? I heard it should show your face tilted to the right to show your right ear. Or is it just the one we submitted with our DS 122 & DS 230 forms, which shows both ears?

The requirements for the photo is that your two ears must show, and the dimension 2" by 2". Ignore the naration regarding only one ear showing. However my brother go with both specifications.
Best of luck. God will see you through it with sweet testimony.

I was just curious about my status,like see how high my number is, would I have applied for AOS if I was legally in the US already maybe studying?

I wouldn't have to wait for Interviews and nonesense that just kills time?

Please advice.

no vex

Oga Modest, I think you are mixing up something here. I can remember saying I mail KCC. Infact the only time I have mail kcc was to confirm if my package has been recieved

CN: 2008AF00008XXX
SENT NL: June, 2007.
KCC Confirmed receipt
Awaiting 2nd package

i beg no vex na old age dey worry me, i am 1,000 years old u know

important

oga the passport should show both ear, white background and 50 by 50 or 2" X 2", the normal photo that US embassy will reguire, also dont listen to the touts in front of the embassy telling u that u need the one ear, it is two ear ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no cane now, but there may be cane latter, Jcries is still around you know

Hi guys how can one check the interview date numbers from the case number. i m 2008 dv winner....awaiting second letter..............pls help

hello everybody,i'm a applicant of Dv 2oo8 with a case no 2008AF000*** and i was interviewed in last three days,but the consular officer refused to issued me a visa due to the absence of my WAEC certificate although i brought my statement of my result from WAEC but they told me frankly that they are not too certisfied with it.can anybody enlight me on what to do?i was giving a letter indicating that i will be called back in 6month time.i mailed them to let them know that my certificate is ready but no reply from them.can anybody tell me what to do?i wiil like to know which email or right address to mail or write them respctively and i won't mind if there is direct line to call.thanks,urgent reply pls.

Hello Niyi,
First things first, do you have the minimum five credits in your waec result?If so, I guess you didn't verify your waec result.Here is what you should do:get your waec result verified and consult a lawyer to make an appeal on your behalf.
There has to be a way,abi house wetin you think?

oga admiral

I beg i need u help,as per interview dates and all other stuff, i m currently studying in uk. i will be coming back to 9ja for the interview...but u guys in the forum talk abt u can know the interview dates from the bulletins.i read cant make sense of it.pls enlighten me i beg......

oga admiral

I beg i need u help,as per interview dates and all other stuff, i m currently studying in uk. i will be coming back to 9ja for the interview...but u guys in the forum talk abt u can know the interview dates from the bulletins.i read cant make sense of it.pls enlighten me i beg......

pls ur signature, then hause may answer ur QUESTION.

Last edited by a moderator: