• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Chimexrow

Please somebody should tell me when going to the embassy with the notification letter KCDvv sent me through my email abt my appointment, what and what should i go along with? please let me know, or if any other person can help me with the answer will be grateful. Thanks

Decemeber Bulliten

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA 11,100

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 4,750
EUROPE 11,100
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 675
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 900

Things about the Bulletin

hey there is no need to panic about the Visa bulletin..Nigeria only got 600 increment. Remember that December and January time is always a busy period for every body including the Embassy so let us hold on unto the lord..from February onwards Big..Big Better things Go dey happen..:) our Good lord is not sleeping he is gathering the best for us. Onorion is the first testimony of the testimonies..to come..:D

Questions::

where is other African countries like south Africa, Kenya, Ghana etcs cut off Number Bulletin?

Again does it mean that the number of Nigerians going for the interview so far is up to 6900? Between Oct, Nov, Dec.

other African countries like south Africa, Kenya, Ghana etcs cut off Number Bulletin falls here ;;;;; 11,100 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Between Oct, Nov, Dec.

Chimexrow

CASE NO:2008AF00006042
FIRST NL RECIEVED 31ST MAY 2007
NL SENT TO KCC JUNE 10TH 2007
KCC:RECIEVED NL 30TH OF JUNE
OCT 8th 07:Second Letter Received.
Interview Date Confirmed:7th Nov.07

Last edited by a moderator:
hey there is no need to panic about the Visa bulletin..Nigeria only got 600 increment. Remember that December and January time is always a busy period for every body including the Embassy so let us hold on unto the lord..from February onwards Big..Big Better things Go dey happen..:) our Good lord is not sleeping he is gathering the best for us. Onorion is the first testimony of the testimonies..to come..:D

Questions::

where is other African countries like south Africa, Kenya, Ghana etcs cut off Number Bulletin?

Again does it mean that the number of Nigerians going for the interview so far is up to 6900? Between Oct, Nov, Dec.
No, just few that fall between 1 to 6900

Please somebody should tell me when going to the embassy with the notification letter KCDvv sent me through my email abt my appointment, what and what should i go along with? please let me know, or if any other person can help me with the answer will be grateful. Thanks

Just the e-mail notification and anyother thing to identify you as the person refered in the e-mail.

Please Note

congratulations my brother.please,i would like to know if the people that were denied did not have anything to say or any document to back them up or they were not even given the chance to defend themselves?

Mr.Chacho,the man and two girls that were denied visas were not given any chance to defend thier case.The two white women,s statement were similar. They said,Your place of birth for the dv application is Nigeria which is different from the one in your passport,so there is no visa for you.They remain standing looking at them,and they repeated,there is no visa for you,and that is all.
My advice to all going for the interview is this.Make sure your place of birth,date of birth,your names,in your certificates/ inter.pass. are consistent with with the datas you sent to KCC and datas you used in applying for the dv,last year.Besides, you may be asked questions based on your o/L results and your higher certificates if any.
CASE NUMBER--------------------------2008AF000022XX
1ST NL RECEIVED-----------------------APRIL 2007
1ST NL SENT TO KCC-------------------APRIL 2007
2ND LETTER----------------------------NOT YET RECEIVED
2ND LETTER SENT TO ME VIA E-MAIL ---29,SEPT
INTERVIEW DATE-----------------------03/10/07
INTERVIEW-----------------------------SUCCESSFULL
PICK UP DATE 4 VISA-------------------02/11/07

I want to use this opportunity to thank everybody in the house,NEDICHUKS,ADMIRAL,ONYII,LADYBEE,CHACHO,AGANWOKO,CHIMEXROW,FAVOUR1,NELLYP,JUSTBYGRACE,ISLANDGIRL,JOYFUL,ORERE,ADMIRAL AGAIN,ADEBAYO AND MODEST, THE GRAND MASTERS,and others who do not have the chance, that congratulated me on my succesfull interview a big THANNNNNNNK YOU.I prayed that tis word CONGRATULATIONS, shall be peemanent and will rotate round to everybody in the house in the days/months to come.AMEN.

Mr.Chacho,the man and two girls that were denied visas were not given any chance to defend thier case.The two white women,s statement were similar. They said,Your place of birth for the dv application is Nigeria which is different from the one in your passport,so there is no visa for you.They remain standing looking at them,and they repeated,there is no visa for you,and that is all.
My advice to all going for the interview is this.Make sure your place of birth,date of birth,your names,in your certificates/ inter.pass. are consistent with with the datas you sent to KCC and datas you used in applying for the dv,last year.Besides, you may be asked questions based on your o/L results and your higher certificates if any.
CASE NUMBER--------------------------2008AF000022XX
1ST NL RECEIVED-----------------------APRIL 2007
1ST NL SENT TO KCC-------------------APRIL 2007
2ND LETTER----------------------------NOT YET RECEIVED
2ND LETTER SENT TO ME VIA E-MAIL ---29,SEPT
INTERVIEW DATE-----------------------03/10/07
INTERVIEW-----------------------------SUCCESSFULL
PICK UP DATE 4 VISA-------------------02/11/07

Onoriode,
I believed all the way that God will help you. Thank you Baba, the One who can do all things, we praise you.
Fellow compatriots, let us take time to check our documents and synchronise them. A new question dimension, what are the courses done ....?
Johnkent welcome back. oga Modest I dey salut o. Onyii, I know forget you.
My medical is commenced and police report ready.
God bless this house.

Congratulations.

MY INTERVIEW XPERIENCE FOR THE HOUSE
Interview date is 3/10/07.Arrive the embassy at abt.5.10am where I met others both DV,IV,NIV.At abt. 6.35am,we were called to line up and we were checked in one after the other.I was given DV 20 PAPER tag on entering the main sitting room.
At abt.9.45am, I was called by a young Nigerian to window F where I he demanded for and collected my birth cert,inter.pass,waec cert,univ.cert.,med.report and vaccination report,police report,both originals and photostat,afterward he ask me to take my sit and wished me goodluck.
I sat at the main hall 4 over 3 hours b4 we were ordered by a security man to move into the interview room properly.At the interview room,it was really drama I saw. A man was called up to window 7 where he was permanently banned for life from entering the United States for reason tha he presented his sister as his wife.Not quite long,at window 7 again,another casualty happened.A girl,DV winner was disqualified on ground that her place of birth she used to apply 4 the dv reads lagos state while her inter.pass.reads a LGA in Lagos.At window 12,another DV winner was denied inter.pass.shows her LGA as her place of birth.By this time there is big tension in the house as to who will be the next victim.
After waiting 4 another over 2hr.30min,I was then called upon by awhite lady to window 12 for my interview properly and I absorbed the initial tension quickly and walked confidently to her and greeted her and she responded positively and conversation began. She brought my dsp form with mt pass.attached for identification by me.
LADY/ You are here bcos u won the DV lot,but is not a guarantee that u will be given the visa.OK.
ME/ Yes madam.
LADY/ Would u raise up your right hand and swear that whatever u will say here today wiil be the truth?
ME/ I do.
LADY/ She demanded of me finger prints
ME/ Finger prints was taken
LADY/ What is your name
ME/ Name is-----
LADY/ What is your date of birth?
ME/ Stated
LADY/ Where were u born?
ME/ Sapele
LADY/ Dont u have a third name
ME/ No third name
She brought out my dsp form and asked my to sign the oath b4 her.
LADY/ Why did it took you 4 yrs after u finished your secondary to gain admission into the university?
ME/ I was farming with my parents at the village
LADY/ Why did u go to farm
ME/ To raise money to fund my education.
LADY/ Are you married?
ME/ NO,i,m single.
LADY/ Dont u have anybody in mind so that u can include her,bcos after now u may not be opportuned to do that.
ME/ Nobody
LADY/ Which higher instit.do u attend and what course do u study?
ME/ Univ.of Benin,Chemical engineering.
LADY / Mention some of the courses u did in school.
ME/ Engineering maths,petroleum extraction,corrosion engi.project,etc
LADY/ Tell me something abt.petroleum xtraction
ME/ -------------
LADY/ Tell me something abt.corrosion and how to prevent metals from corroding
ME/ -------------
LADY/ What is you project topic?
ME / Asbestos in the Natural Environment,Uses,Effects and Control.
LADY/ What is asbestos?
ME /---------
LADY--------It seems asbestos is carsonogrnic.OK?
ME/ Highly and it can cause cancer.
LADY/ What do u use asbestos for
ME/ -----==------
LADY/ What is the conclusion of your project
ME/ Mild and controlled use of asbestos.
LADY/ What are u doing at the moment?
ME/ I am teaching.
LADY/ What subject do you teach?
ME/ Physics.
LADY/What ages?
ME/ ABOVE 15 YEARS
LADY/ U mean senior secondary
ME/ YES.
LADY/ U suppose to be working in the industry.Why do you choose to teach?
ME/ I do apply for jobs,but they dont give me.
LADY/ She smiled and an unusual silence prevailed.
She turned to the computer and she began to typed.At this moment,I need no body to tell me she is preparing my pick up slip.She brought the pick up slip,my original certs.and gave them to me to come back on 2/11/07 to pick up my visa,and she said CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.BUT on my way home something happened.I LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST my handset,but my successfull interview and joy overcomes the pains.

That is my intervie xperience. J cloud,thank u 4 remembering me.Admiral,u have been a gud guy by phoning me occassionally.I,am retrieving my line 08032378860 and will be active by saturday 12noon.e-mail addr.is gabobri76@yahoo.com. I wish all dv members going for thier interview best of luck as JEHOVAH GOD WILL DO IT FOR U JUST AS MINE.AMEN.
CASE NUMBER-----------------2008AF000022XX:D
IST NL RECEIVED--------------APRIL 15 2007
1ST NL SENT TO KCC----------APRIL 27 2007
2ND PACKAGE-----------------NOT YET RECEIVED:confused:
2ND PACKAGE-----------------SENT FROM KCC TO MY E-MAIL:D
INTERVIEW DATE--------------3/10/07:D
MEDICALS---------------------SUBMITTED:D
INTERVIEW--------------------SUUCESSFUL:D
PICK UP DATE-----------------2/11/07:D

Onoriode thanks for sharing quick your experience.
visa bcos her place of birth she used to apply reads Nigeria while her . Are you refering to returned forms or the online application?
House help me regarding the below as well. Please house, my place of birth is Ebute Metta, Lagos.
In my expired passport (POB) = Ebute Metta (No Lagos, to use as secondary evidence).
My birth certificate (POB) = Ebute Metta, Lagos. (Original lost, but got the true certified copy from Ebute Metta where my birth was registered in 1978.
My DV online application (POB) = Ebute Metta, Lagos.
Returned form to KCC (POB) = Ebute Metta, Lagos.
Please note I was born in February, 1972, but my birth was not registered until 1978 by my uncle due to unfriendly incident that happened then.
Ebute Metta and Lagos, is simply one in another.
Onoriode, the lady, claimed Lagos State (wrong for Lagos State is not specific), but mind you an LGA can be in Lagos state.
Please is medical report from Kamorass different from vaccination report? Please kindly clarify.
Thanks.

good day house.i am thinkin of sending KCC a mail to inform them that my waec papers,birth papers do not carry my middle name.i started using my middle name after leaving secondary skool.my university documents bears my middle name.any opinion on this?guys i need advice.one more thing can anyone please give me the adress of the NPC in lagos.thanks.

good day house.i am thinkin of sending KCC a mail to inform them that my waec papers,birth papers do not carry my middle name.i started using my middle name after leaving secondary skool.my university documents bears my middle name.any opinion on this?guys i need advice.one more thing can anyone please give me the adress of the NPC in lagos.thanks.

l believe it is the best thing to do; so that they know this fact b4 your interview and presentation of your certificates.

house, im a bit scared, idont know wat i filled as my place of birth on the dv application bcos, som1 helped me to fill it online , i hope ididnt but lagos instead of ikeja, please house pray 4 mi n wat do i du

house, im a bit scared, idont know wat i filled as my place of birth on the dv application bcos, som1 helped me to fill it online , i hope ididnt but lagos instead of ikeja, please house pray 4 mi n wat do i du

NA WAOOO 4 DIS YOUR NAME.. ANYWAY DO NOTHING BUT PRAY THAT THE PERSON THAT FILLED YOUR FORM KNOWS YOUR BIRTH PLACE.JUST MAINTAIN YOUR BIRTH PLACE AS YOU FILLED IT IN THE FORM YOU SENT BACK. IF YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO GOD; HE SAID THAT EVERYTHING WORKS TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE HIM AND FOLLOW HIM. MISTAKES INCLUSIVE... JUST BELIEVE.:)

BIRTH AND IDENTITY: A RECENT DECLARATION OF AGE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. THE FOLLOWING MAY BE PRESENTED AS SECONDARY EVIDENCE OF BORTH AND IDENTITY. INFACNT BAPTISMAL CCERTIFICATE, ORIGINAL FAMILY OR MEDICAL RECORD OF BIRTH, ORIGINAL EARLY SCHOOL RECORDS, EXPIRED PASSPORT, FAMILY PHOTOS FROM BIRTH TO PRESENT. this is extracted from the first NL.
My question is this, i have gone to the National Population commission iro of my brith certificate but i wouldnt know if this will be accepted at the embassy since it's a currrent birth certificate.
Please house respond to this.Thanks

Good day house,am thinking of sending an e-mail to KCC partaining to my issue disscussed in the house,about the inclusion of my nece in the DV lottery 2008,i have met with people about it.and i want to inform KCC about it.So has not to jeopadise my chances of geting my visa,becos i might not be given the chance to difend myself at the embassey,am sure they will appreciate the fact that i gave them such information to show my honesty.Plesae house i want to hear from you now,am also on line now.

tolu

tolu,

NPC office

The office is in Babs Animashaun street, surulere, Lagos. Inside NYSC
Secretariat compound

Good day house,am thinking of sending an e-mail to KCC partaining to my issue disscussed in the house,about the inclusion of my nece in the DV lottery 2008,i have met with people about it.and i want to inform KCC about it.So has not to jeopadise my chances of geting my visa,becos i might not be given the chance to difend myself at the embassey,am sure they will appreciate the fact that i gave them such information to show my honesty.Plesae house i want to hear from you now,am also on line now.

tolu

tolu,

If you included her name in the forms in NL from kcc l think u should get adoption paper to cover her since you really adopted her from her family. But if u did not include her in the NL forms take my first advice

Explain this to kcc by e-mail and include all the schools you attended from primary school with dates. l dont think it is a problem; their reply will be that they have included it in your file
Favour,
I need some clarification from you. You mentioned in one of ur posts that you wrote an email to KCC and got a reply from them.
I want to know the following:
1. is this emaill (USVisa@state.gov)address you used?
2. If yes, I had used it but had an auto reply. And auto reply did not explain anything about whether they have receive my form or not.
Kindly let me know cos I want to be sure they have received my forms.
Thank you