• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

hello our own onoriode, i was wondering what the problem was cos i tried your phone severally without response. congrats guy im happy for you and i pray our interviews too will be succesfull. Be good and have a great weekend.

MY INTERVIEW XPERIENCE FOR THE HOUSE
Interview date is 3/10/07.Arrive the embassy at abt.5.10am where I met others both DV,IV,NIV.At abt. 6.35am,we were called to line up and we were checked in one after the other.I was given DV 20 PAPER tag on entering the main sitting room.
At abt.9.45am, I was called by a young Nigerian to window F where I he demanded for and collected my birth cert,inter.pass,waec cert,univ.cert.,med.report and vaccination report,police report,both originals and photostat,afterward he ask me to take my sit and wished me goodluck.
I sat at the main hall 4 over 3 hours b4 we were ordered by a security man to move into the interview room properly.At the interview room,it was really drama I saw. A man was called up to window 7 where he was permanently banned for life from entering the United States for reason tha he presented his sister as his wife.Not quite long,at window 7 again,another casualty happened.A girl,DV winner was disqualified on ground that her place of birth she used to apply 4 the dv reads lagos state while her inter.pass.reads a LGA in Lagos.At window 12,another DV winner was denied visa bcos her place of birth she used to apply reads Nigeria while her inter.pass.shows her LGA as her place of birth.By this time there is big tension in the house as to who will be the next victim.
After waiting 4 another over 2hr.30min,I was then called upon by awhite lady to window 12 for my interview properly and I absorbed the initial tension quickly and walked confidently to her and greeted her and she responded positively and conversation began. She brought my dsp form with mt pass.attached for identification by me.
LADY/ You are here bcos u won the DV lot,but is not a guarantee that u will be given the visa.OK.
ME/ Yes madam.
LADY/ Would u raise up your right hand and swear that whatever u will say here today wiil be the truth?
ME/ I do.
LADY/ She demanded of me finger prints
ME/ Finger prints was taken
LADY/ What is your name
ME/ Name is-----
LADY/ What is your date of birth?
ME/ Stated
LADY/ Where were u born?
ME/ Sapele
LADY/ Dont u have a third name
ME/ No third name
She brought out my dsp form and asked my to sign the oath b4 her.
LADY/ Why did it took you 4 yrs after u finished your secondary to gain admission into the university?
ME/ I was farming with my parents at the village
LADY/ Why did u go to farm
ME/ To raise money to fund my education.
LADY/ Are you married?
ME/ NO,i,m single.
LADY/ Dont u have anybody in mind so that u can include her,bcos after now u may not be opportuned to do that.
ME/ Nobody
LADY/ Which higher instit.do u attend and what course do u study?
ME/ Univ.of Benin,Chemical engineering.
LADY / Mention some of the courses u did in school.
ME/ Engineering maths,petroleum extraction,corrosion engi.project,etc
LADY/ Tell me something abt.petroleum xtraction
ME/ -------------
LADY/ Tell me something abt.corrosion and how to prevent metals from corroding
ME/ -------------
LADY/ What is you project topic?
ME / Asbestos in the Natural Environment,Uses,Effects and Control.
LADY/ What is asbestos?
ME /---------
LADY--------It seems asbestos is carsonogrnic.OK?
ME/ Highly and it can cause cancer.
LADY/ What do u use asbestos for
ME/ -----==------
LADY/ What is the conclusion of your project
ME/ Mild and controlled use of asbestos.
LADY/ What are u doing at the moment?
ME/ I am teaching.
LADY/ What subject do you teach?
ME/ Physics.
LADY/What ages?
ME/ ABOVE 15 YEARS
LADY/ U mean senior secondary
ME/ YES.
LADY/ U suppose to be working in the industry.Why do you choose to teach?
ME/ I do apply for jobs,but they dont give me.
LADY/ She smiled and an unusual silence prevailed.
She turned to the computer and she began to typed.At this moment,I need no body to tell me she is preparing my pick up slip.She brought the pick up slip,my original certs.and gave them to me to come back on 2/11/07 to pick up my visa,and she said CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.BUT on my way home something happened.I LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST my handset,but my successfull interview and joy overcomes the pains.

That is my intervie xperience. J cloud,thank u 4 remembering me.Admiral,u have been a gud guy by phoning me occassionally.I,am retrieving my line 08032378860 and will be active by saturday 12noon.e-mail addr.is gabobri76@yahoo.com. I wish all dv members going for thier interview best of luck as JEHOVAH GOD WILL DO IT FOR U JUST AS MINE.AMEN.
CASE NUMBER-----------------2008AF000022XX:D
IST NL RECEIVED--------------APRIL 15 2007
1ST NL SENT TO KCC----------APRIL 27 2007
2ND PACKAGE-----------------NOT YET RECEIVED:confused:
2ND PACKAGE-----------------SENT FROM KCC TO MY E-MAIL:D
INTERVIEW DATE--------------3/10/07:D
MEDICALS---------------------SUBMITTED:D
INTERVIEW--------------------SUUCESSFUL:D
PICK UP DATE-----------------2/11/07:D

l

Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord.... wao.. this is just the beginning of the Lord's goodness and mercies to this houes, and I tell you it shall be permanent. Thanks so much Onorion for the whole Story . I can imagine how your face were full of smileeeeeeeeeeee...

Congrats

Congratulations to you Onoriode, its wonderful to hear your good news.

Hi to everyone in the house and happy preparation to all 2008 applicants. My interview is scheduled for the end of October. All documents are ready by the grace of God. Just praying concerning the interview but i am confident that God who started this will complete it Himself.

Warm regards,

congrats brov.

congratulations my brother.please,i would like to know if the people that were denied did not have anything to say or any document to back them up or they were not even given the chance to defend themselves?

my case number is 2008AF10xxx,please i want to know when i will be current,i check on the vsa bulleting,i dont seems to understand how to check it,i have not received my second package and i wrote to KCC and got a reply that they are processing my forms and if my number is current,i will receive the package via post,please how do i know with my case number above that my number is current,so i can write them back to notify them that i am current and needed the dates for my medicals and interview,i am trained fashion designer since 1994,with O levels at 2 sittings 1992/1993 and a certifcate on destop publishing....

this is how it works

my case number is 2008AF10xxx,please i want to know when i will be current,i check on the vsa bulleting,i dont seems to understand how to check it,i have not received my second package and i wrote to KCC and got a reply that they are processing my forms and if my number is current,i will receive the package via post,please how do i know with my case number above that my number is current,so i can write them back to notify them that i am current and needed the dates for my medicals and interview,i am trained fashion designer since 1994,with O levels at 2 sittings 1992/1993 and a certifcate on destop publishing....

Oluwa, with the speed you are asking your question one need not to be told that you have not make out time to go through 2007 thread. well the visa bulletin shows case number who are current. for example, the first cut off number for 2008 Dv was 4600 for Nigeria. That mean, if you are a Nigerian with case number that falls between 1 and 4600 you are current for October Interview and the second bulletin for November cut off number is 6300 that means if your case number falls in between 4600 to 6300 then you are current for November interview. now following last years thread one can say that your number may be current by Feb/March 2008 depending on how fast the number is moving. therefor be expecting your second letter a month before your interview date.
Fashion Designer is good but the better part of it is that you have O level..

Congrats

Congratulations Onorinde. God is so faithful and I believe that He will answer all our prayers one after the other and grant everyone of us our prayers. Amen.

CN: 2008AF00021XXX
1st NL received: 1st week of May
Forms Sent: 1st week of May
KCC Recieved: May 10

Help House

Please house, When I filled my forms, In the space where one is asked to fill all the schools he/she attended with dates, due to the fact that my highest qualification is B.Sc, I did not bother to fill other schools like secondary and primary schools. Will the ommission affect my chances? if yes, how can i remedy the situation since i only filled that of my university?
Thanks for your urgent reply.

Thanks All

Thank you house for answering my questions.

But since i have GCE that contains mathematics Credit but i did not include it in the list of education completed. Can i go to interview with it? or do i have to write kcc and tell them about my GCE that was was not included.

Onyii,i can not thank you enough for this explanations,thank u,i have a little but,my o levels combine does not have credit in english,also as a qualified fashion designers with my certifcate intact,i also do some tradings from comapny to company.

Please house, When I filled my forms, In the space where one is asked to fill all the schools he/she attended with dates, due to the fact that my highest qualification is B.Sc, I did not bother to fill other schools like secondary and primary schools. Will the ommission affect my chances? if yes, how can i remedy the situation since i only filled that of my university?
Thanks for your urgent reply.

Explain this to kcc by e-mail and include all the schools you attended from primary school with dates. l dont think it is a problem; their reply will be that they have included it in your file

Chimexrow

[onoriode ,

CHONGRATULATIONS!!!! MAY THE GOOD LORD WEHO SAW U TRU WITH FAVOUR, SHOWER HIS ABUNDANT BLESSINGS UPON EVERY SINGLE APPLICANT IN THIS ROOM.

AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN!!
WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING, I RECIEVED A MAIL FROM KCC THAT MY APPOINTMENT DATE IS NOVEMBER 7TH AND I HAVE NOT YET RECIEVED THE LETTER AND NEED TO DO MEDICALS....WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? PLZ ADVICE BY ANYONE WHO CAN.

[onoriode ,

CHONGRATULATIONS!!!! MAY THE GOOD LORD WEHO SAW U TRU WITH FAVOUR, SHOWER HIS ABUNDANT BLESSINGS UPON EVERY SINGLE APPLICANT IN THIS ROOM.

AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN!!
WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING, I RECIEVED A MAIL FROM KCC THAT MY APPOINTMENT DATE IS NOVEMBER 7TH AND I HAVE NOT YET RECIEVED THE LETTER AND NEED TO DO MEDICALS....WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? PLZ ADVICE BY ANYONE WHO CAN.

Take the e-mail notifiction to the embassy they will give you forms for medicals...

[onoriode ,

AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN!!

UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE OR.......

This is the beginning of good things to come to this house, congrats onoriode.
Welcome to Miracles people of DV2008.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratz

MY INTERVIEW XPERIENCE FOR THE HOUSE
Interview date is 3/10/07.Arrive the embassy at abt.5.10am where I met others both DV,IV,NIV.At abt. 6.35am,we were called to line up and we were checked in one after the other.I was given DV 20 PAPER tag on entering the main sitting room.
At abt.9.45am, I was called by a young Nigerian to window F where I he demanded for and collected my birth cert,inter.pass,waec cert,univ.cert.,med.report and vaccination report,police report,both originals and photostat,afterward he ask me to take my sit and wished me goodluck.
I sat at the main hall 4 over 3 hours b4 we were ordered by a security man to move into the interview room properly.At the interview room,it was really drama I saw. A man was called up to window 7 where he was permanently banned for life from entering the United States for reason tha he presented his sister as his wife.Not quite long,at window 7 again,another casualty happened.A girl,DV winner was disqualified on ground that her place of birth she used to apply 4 the dv reads lagos state while her inter.pass.reads a LGA in Lagos.At window 12,another DV winner was denied visa bcos her place of birth she used to apply reads Nigeria while her inter.pass.shows her LGA as her place of birth.By this time there is big tension in the house as to who will be the next victim.
After waiting 4 another over 2hr.30min,I was then called upon by awhite lady to window 12 for my interview properly and I absorbed the initial tension quickly and walked confidently to her and greeted her and she responded positively and conversation began. She brought my dsp form with mt pass.attached for identification by me.
LADY/ You are here bcos u won the DV lot,but is not a guarantee that u will be given the visa.OK.
ME/ Yes madam.
LADY/ Would u raise up your right hand and swear that whatever u will say here today wiil be the truth?
ME/ I do.
LADY/ She demanded of me finger prints
ME/ Finger prints was taken
LADY/ What is your name
ME/ Name is-----
LADY/ What is your date of birth?
ME/ Stated
LADY/ Where were u born?
ME/ Sapele
LADY/ Dont u have a third name
ME/ No third name
She brought out my dsp form and asked my to sign the oath b4 her.
LADY/ Why did it took you 4 yrs after u finished your secondary to gain admission into the university?
ME/ I was farming with my parents at the village
LADY/ Why did u go to farm
ME/ To raise money to fund my education.
LADY/ Are you married?
ME/ NO,i,m single.
LADY/ Dont u have anybody in mind so that u can include her,bcos after now u may not be opportuned to do that.
ME/ Nobody
LADY/ Which higher instit.do u attend and what course do u study?
ME/ Univ.of Benin,Chemical engineering.
LADY / Mention some of the courses u did in school.
ME/ Engineering maths,petroleum extraction,corrosion engi.project,etc
LADY/ Tell me something abt.petroleum xtraction
ME/ -------------
LADY/ Tell me something abt.corrosion and how to prevent metals from corroding
ME/ -------------
LADY/ What is you project topic?
ME / Asbestos in the Natural Environment,Uses,Effects and Control.
LADY/ What is asbestos?
ME /---------
LADY--------It seems asbestos is carsonogrnic.OK?
ME/ Highly and it can cause cancer.
LADY/ What do u use asbestos for
ME/ -----==------
LADY/ What is the conclusion of your project
ME/ Mild and controlled use of asbestos.
LADY/ What are u doing at the moment?
ME/ I am teaching.
LADY/ What subject do you teach?
ME/ Physics.
LADY/What ages?
ME/ ABOVE 15 YEARS
LADY/ U mean senior secondary
ME/ YES.
LADY/ U suppose to be working in the industry.Why do you choose to teach?
ME/ I do apply for jobs,but they dont give me.
LADY/ She smiled and an unusual silence prevailed.
She turned to the computer and she began to typed.At this moment,I need no body to tell me she is preparing my pick up slip.She brought the pick up slip,my original certs.and gave them to me to come back on 2/11/07 to pick up my visa,and she said CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.BUT on my way home something happened.I LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST my handset,but my successfull interview and joy overcomes the pains.

That is my intervie xperience. J cloud,thank u 4 remembering me.Admiral,u have been a gud guy by phoning me occassionally.I,am retrieving my line 08032378860 and will be active by saturday 12noon.e-mail addr.is gabobri76@yahoo.com. I wish all dv members going for thier interview best of luck as JEHOVAH GOD WILL DO IT FOR U JUST AS MINE.AMEN.
CASE NUMBER-----------------2008AF000022XX:D
IST NL RECEIVED--------------APRIL 15 2007
1ST NL SENT TO KCC----------APRIL 27 2007
2ND PACKAGE-----------------NOT YET RECEIVED:confused:
2ND PACKAGE-----------------SENT FROM KCC TO MY E-MAIL:D
INTERVIEW DATE--------------3/10/07:D
MEDICALS---------------------SUBMITTED:D
INTERVIEW--------------------SUUCESSFUL:D
PICK UP DATE-----------------2/11/07:D

l

congratulatns, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen you start off on a good note. the thing must go round in Jesus name

but wait oh u no sleep 5.10am for heaven's sake how far.

mean while u have to start making some arrangements if u plan to relocate finally.
get the person u are going to stay with to give u some information about evaluating ur results, this will help u get some jobs above minimum wage, if he can mail the drining manual to u.
it will do a great job, so that u can read and take the driving test once u arive, u can also get a non-driving state id

Onyii,i can not thank you enough for this explanations,thank u,i have a little but,my o levels combine does not have credit in english,also as a qualified fashion designers with my certifcate intact,i also do some tradings from comapny to company.

from the look of things, u may not be current untill june next year, so u may need to write GCE or WASC or NECO in Dec, pls find out if the form is still on sale or something.

a guy was refused visa last year becos he is a mechanic and didnt have WAEC, in ur own case u have WAEC but no english, so u should keep ur mind open and pray, u also mentioned that u trained in computer, i hope u have the certificate?

but for somebody like u, i beg when u get visa just go do nursing for US sharp, so that hunger no go waya u. u fit do practical nursing, or nusing assistant, any one of them will pay ur bills and put food on ur table.

u can still practice ur fashion thing ohhhhhhhhhhhh, but u go understand when u reach there

from the look of things, u may not be current untill june next year, so u may need to write GCE or WASC or NECO in Dec, pls find out if the form is still on sale or something.

a guy was refused visa last year becos he is a mechanic and didnt have WAEC, in ur own case u have WAEC but no english, so u should keep ur mind open and pray, u also mentioned that u trained in computer, i hope u have the certificate?

but for somebody like u, i beg when u get visa just go do nursing for US sharp, so that hunger no go waya u. u fit do practical nursing, or nusing assistant, any one of them will pay ur bills and put food on ur table.

u can still practice ur fashion thing ohhhhhhhhhhhh, but u go understand when u reach there

Haha,
he should come to America and do nursing. well, he can try out for that but it aint easy at all. And being a nursing assistant isn't that great either. its a few dollars pay more than minimum wage. Anyway, you can do whatever u want to here but like i've always said, make sure you know what your goal is before u get on that plane to fly across the atlantic and don't have very high hopes so you don't get very dissapointed when u get here. I've seen that happen quite a few times.

Favour1, when going to the embassy with the notification letter KCDvv sent me, what and what should i go along with? please let me know, or if any other person can help me with the answer will be grateful. Thanks

ur back

Haha,
he should come to America and do nursing. well, he can try out for that but it aint easy at all. And being a nursing assistant isn't that great either. its a few dollars pay more than minimum wage. Anyway, you can do whatever u want to here but like i've always said, make sure you know what your goal is before u get on that plane to fly across the atlantic and don't have very high hopes so you don't get very dissapointed when u get here. I've seen that happen quite a few times.

Hey Jonkent.. happy to hear from you again. how was the celebration. hope nice?..:)