• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Police Report. How much and where?

A beg my good people, na how much police report they cost now and for where we go do am. Make I use we Naija language joo.

oga

hi modest.hw re u enjoying yankee?modest am not really happy with the way house member ignored my question some wks back.it was only pastor adebayo that gave a quick advise.anyway my worries then was that,on my international passport,am place of birth was mistaken for my home town.but initially i had plans of changing my passport,but when i went to npc for birth cert,you will be required to drop photocopy of ur passport data page,the officer then advised that i could take my passport back to immigration office for observation.
i wanted a new passport though,but my confidant at the passport office told the the promblem with issusing passport ,which she could not gurantee with the passport will come out and my cp is coming soon,so i advised them to do the observation for me.which was done ,duly stamped and dated.after that i have sent so many mails to kcc and lagos embassy for their information,but i got no reply from them.
Now i want to send the letter to lagos embassy by post with thephotocopy of my data page annd the observation page.
now i cannot change the passport again cos i have sent mail to them with scanned copy of the photopage and observation page.
ur opinion is all i need now and ur prayers.thanks

this case tire me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, me i would have said u should call the us embassy in nigeria and find out how will be postphone ur interview, since ur case is low, then u will be able to get another passport
but u don send scanned copy to kcc now, there nothing we can do,
just attend ur interview, since ur have observation on ur pali, we all pray there wont be problems,
abi house members, what do u think

no mistake

Please i will like you people to throw more light on this issue of bio data.

lets say my fathers name is Mr John Paul
and my mothers name is Miss Joy Obinna (given to here by her parents)

and my mother got married to my father, automatically her name should bear

Mrs Joy John Paul.

Kcc Bio-data form
then am asked to write my fathers family name = John Paul

then am asked to write my mothers family name at birth??

my understand is that it means the name given to my mother by her own parents which is Joy Obinna

then in NPC where you are asked to write names of your parents since it was not specified.

and one writes father Paul John
mother Joy Paul John

please what are the mistakes here????

if this is what u have done, u are quite in order, ur mother maiden name is her name before she got married and that is what US wants, the birth cert should bear her name after she is married, except for situations of single mothers

Must I attend the interview with both my WAEC and Bsc Certificates since my highest qualification is B.sc

Must I attend the interview with both my WAEC and Bsc Certificates since my highest qualification is B.sc

Carry the two o jare. Attend the interview with all your pali whether na training or professional. Someone advised earlier on to be overprepared is better than to have at home and not available on the interview date.

oga u should know now

I was to call KCC today (20th) as agreed earlier, but late last night I got a mail from them informing me of my interview date for November. God did it. For me what is important is that we are scheduled for interview and not when, abi?
I noticed earlier that there will be spill over. The man with CN 163 is scheduled for 25th of October, then how much more higher numbers. September official days ends 29th.
My question every one seems to ignore. Any 2008 for medical yet? Or we just walk in to Kamorass once we get the second package for the test? Please house rescue us o.

print the mail from kcc, take it to the embassy, and u will get medical for and go for ur medicals, abi jcries?

I have a similar issue. One of my WAEC result has just my First name and surname. (E.g. Doris Uzo)My middle name (Wendy) was omitted. In my University degree certificate, my name was arranged in this format (Middle name, first name and surname) eg Wendy Doris Uzo instead of (first name, middle name and surname). Doris Wendy Uzo.

I have already done a sworn declaration in the Federal High Court.

Do I still need to get a clearance letter from WAEC and My University affirming me as the same person?

(Note the names I used are not my real names. Its just for emphasis)

CN 2008AF00008XXX
Awaiting 2nd Letter

u dont have any problems, do u have a passport, if not then let the arrangement tally, then ur birt cert, but if u have then, no quams.

then the guy onyii spoke about had the problems becos waec was his highest qualification.

my name was also mixed as A,bc instead of A, cb and i dint have problems, they only told me they will follow the name arragnment on my pali and i said it was ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad Signature

MODEST, Very sorry for the bad signature. the correct thing na 2008AF000095XX. My number is not current yet. I count on your loyality as u said earlier. May God help you.
Cheers to alll the big brothers of the house.

:D CASE NO 2008AF000095XX
:D NL June 2007
:D Posted it Latter Part of June
;) Awaiting 2nd Letter

Pls, J Cloud asked a question that concerns police report and the payment. Can you throw more light on the issue?

it is done at alagbon in lagos, iyagankun at ibadan and every other state, find out from their crime unit, price >N6,000 and <N20,000

Yes

in nigeria yes, but where i am i took my waec along but did not submit for both my self and my wife, she submitted her first and second degree, while i submitted my first to third degree

There all in yhe houx, pls kindly attend to this my little bug.
There was a technical problem when i was filling my DV2008 form on internet then, you all remember the principal applicant datawhich l did after l clicked on proceed inorder to input my family data, but to my surprised, the syetem jumped and showed me application successful. now lm won. Do l need to contact KCC on this? Though my family data had been included in the NL sent back to KCC.Looking forward to your response.Thank you all

There was a technical problem when i was filling my DV2008 form on internet then, you all remember the principal applicant datawhich l did after l clicked on proceed inorder to input my family data, but to my surprised, the syetem jumped and showed me application successful. now lm won. Do l need to contact KCC on this? Though my family data had been included in the NL sent back to KCC.Looking forward to your response.Thank you all

Good Question. U might not be issued the visa cuz it might look as thou you lied on the dv lottery application. You are the kind of people the U.S embassy are looking for. They will have a reason to denie ya the visa. Just pray real hard about this.

A friend of mine 2007 Dv winner was denied Visa on 13th of Agust 2007 Because he Applied the Lottery with Kalu Johnson Ibe and his WAEC Bears Kalu John Ibe.
You can imagine the little gap. He was told by the counsel that the winner is Kalu Johnson Ibe and Not Him.

Well i think it could be that he did not make any move about it before his interview day or Above all It is the Wish of GOD.

To me, the best solution to this Kind of problem is to do exactly what Modest has just suggested. It is better to pre-inform them before your date of interview.

please if your name is Jack Emeka Paul and your passport and MBA cert reads Emeka Jack Paul while birth cert and WAEC reads Jack Emeka Paul is this a problem? If it is could affi solve it?

This is wonderful!! I have never seen any web page that will tell you that your form have been completed when it was not really completed not to talk of US DV Lottery web page. Then what actually qualified you to be a winner since you did not complete the form?..am very very surprise!. But then since you have said it. If you can be qualified to win the lottery without family data that means you can still be qualified to get Visa. Besides, you have given them the same information about your family Isn't it?
am understanding that the primary thing that qualifies one is the principal applicant data and not really every thing about the form.
If i was a mistake that made them to select you, then let them Do it again and give you, your Visa..:D :D

I dont think you have problem

please if your name is Jack Emeka Paul and your passport and MBA cert reads Emeka Jack Paul while birth cert and WAEC reads Jack Emeka Paul is this a problem? If it is could affi solve it?

No matter how you turn that name up side down every reasonable person will know that it is your name.:D :D provided all your documents bears the whole three names. But then if your heart is not comfortable I think Affidavit is not brain surgery (borrowed from Johnkent :D :D )

I swear, any body that passes through this DV lottery stuff whether you get Visa or Not will always have this lessons to learn

(a) Never Change your Names Unnecessarily
(b) Always be careful with any form you are filling.
(c) Above Never take any thing for granted.