• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Hi admiral, i dont understand what is going on, my NL is 12xx and have not seen my second letter am in lagos, please tell me how far.

Tolu

Question

Hello all,
I have some questions really begging for answers.

1.Do we have to present all certificates from primary school to the embassy or is ok to start from secondary school that is WAEC.I am asking because the name on my pry.school certificate does not tally with the name on the rest of my credentials so am thinking of not presenting it at all since i have the waec as well as a degree.

2.After interview,the embassy usually asks the individual to come back for the visa after some time.Why is this so?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi admiral, i dont understand what is going on, my NL is 12xx and have not seen my second letter am in lagos, please tell me how far.

Tolu

Tolu,U need to send an email to Kcc and tell them ur no is current for the month of october.They will give u further guidelines on what to do.U can also call them to confirm ur interview date but it better to email cos they will give u a reply which u can print out and take along with u to the embassy or for ur medicals if ur 2nd NL does not arrive.I guess that what admiral did as u can see from his signature that he hasnt got his 2nd NL too.
Meanwhile,I must say u might not get the reply to ur email immediately but it will surely come,after some days.

Hello all,
I have some questions really begging for answers.

1.Do we have to present all certificates from primary school to the embassy or is ok to start from secondary school that is WAEC.I am asking because the name on my pry.school certificate does not tally with the name on the rest of my credentials so am thinking of not presenting it at all since i have the waec as well as a degree.

2.After interview,the embassy usually asks the individual to come back for the visa after some time.Why is this so?

1. No one will ask you for your pry cert, just Waec or Work experience
2. It takes a month to get the visa here in Naija, dats y.

help!!!

pls folks, am having the same problem with my primary school testmonial,but they promised to issue another one very soon...

Please while mailing them at KCC for Enq, do i need to quote all my information, i mean my CN, name etc.also do i need to do any WAEC verification since i have the original certificate.
Thanks,
Tolu.

Be couragiouse

Dera all,
Pls. where is the Npc office in lagos(National population Commision)
2. I went to the embassy today and i was given the medical form to start my medicals at kamora hospital, VI. i
I did asked a question about my international passport cos it'll expires april 2008 and my interview comes up in october, the officer said i should renew my passport. However, i went to the passport office i was told that they dont do renewals again except i get a new passport which will take up to 2months to process. what will i do now house? furthermore, i cant go for medicals without going with my international passport same thing with the police report.
pls help me out o. time is not on my side

menn.. i really feel you .. don't give up..guy.. with God all things are possible.
take a bold step talk to any of the right person in the embassy let the person tell you exactly how counsel will react towards the issue and what u need to do. then go to Immigration Office meet with the real people explain to them what is on board. Guy here is Nigeria there is alway a way out..

Good luck

Please while mailing them at KCC for Enq, do i need to quote all my information, i mean my CN, name etc.also do i need to do any WAEC verification since i have the original certificate.
Thanks,
Tolu.

Of course yes,otherwise how do u expect them to attend to u?There are many of us and u have to give them all the details if u want get a definite response as regards ur case.

U dont need to do any verification if u have the original WAEC certificate.
All the best.

October Bulletin Is Here!

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 10,000

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 3,500
EUROPE 9,200
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 500
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 700

wao why this speed... I mean it came out so quickly... well the jump is not all that much..but then is better than none.. we are drifting ..lol Good luck to all current members...by November Get ready...

Passport renewal

Dera all,
Pls. where is the Npc office in lagos(National population Commision)
2. I went to the embassy today and i was given the medical form to start my medicals at kamora hospital, VI. i
I did asked a question about my international passport cos it'll expires april 2008 and my interview comes up in october, the officer said i should renew my passport. However, i went to the passport office i was told that they dont do renewals again except i get a new passport which will take up to 2months to process. what will i do now house? furthermore, i cant go for medicals without going with my international passport same thing with the police report.
pls help me out o. time is not on my side

I dont know why they told you that at the passport office cos i know someone who just renewed his. I think you should try for the renewal again, try to get a referral at the passport office or talk to someone else. It shouldnt take more than 2 weeks.

Now i need your help on this: I went to the lagos US embassy and couldnt get the medical forms cos they said they were not attending to 2008 DV winners yet till end of the month, even though i showed them an email in which KCC confirmed my interview for october.

Pls tell me when you went, and what you told them. did you present any documents? pls reply thanks

I dont know why they told you that at the passport office cos i know someone who just renewed his. I think you should try for the renewal again, try to get a referral at the passport office or talk to someone else. It shouldnt take more than 2 weeks.

Now i need your help on this: I went to the lagos US embassy and couldnt get the medical forms cos they said they were not attending to 2008 DV winners yet till end of the month, even though i showed them an email in which KCC confirmed my interview for october.

Pls tell me when you went, and what you told them. did you present any documents? pls reply thanks

You can print out the form on USCIS website

congratz

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 10,000

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 3,500
EUROPE 9,200
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA 500
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 700

wao why this speed... I mean it came out so quickly... well the jump is not all that much..but then is better than none.. we are drifting ..lol Good luck to all current members...by November Get ready...

to all those that are current congratz and prepare well

Oyii is doing a great job here

New to the forum

Hi all,
congrats to everyone current in the new updated bulletin, I wish you all best of luck in your interview. Though I'm new to the forum, my wife is the principal applicant, and i promise to make most of the information that i will be getting here for our success.
thank you all.

Haba!

Ah! Ah!! why wont they attend to you? you did not make your self to become current by October so what is your fault?
Any where don't worry your skin, i think you can still have your interview even when your medicals is not yet completed.

Hi all,
congrats to everyone current in the new updated bulletin, I wish you all best of luck in your interview. Though I'm new to the forum, my wife is the principal applicant, and i promise to make most of the information that i will be getting here for our success.
thank you all.

you are welcome my dear, am happy that you cached the tricks so fast by adding your signatures..relax God is in control in this house.

mobolajibaby

you are welcome my dear, am happy that you cached the tricks so fast by adding your signatures..relax God is in control in this house.

Finding information doesn't come easily as winning the DV.I know it's God doing. We shall all received HE favour Amen