• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

I far as I understand, there are approximately 55,000 visas available for distribution during the lottery. This number includes derivatives as well.

hello house.
please i want to really know about this.

since it is said that only about 55 visa is available, is this calculation based on those applicants who won the lottery or does it include also their wifes or husband if married, children if any. or is there a different visa given to people who are not the main applicants? which is outside from the 55 made available visa for winners.

am sory oo

please house i intended to say 55,000 and not 55 what ever,.....take note
hope we are fine today...:D

Helloooo

Helooooooooooooo Its really been long.i honestly appreciate what u are doing.pls keep it up.I have been away for sometime now and will soon be back for regular contributions on our great forum.Just keep the good work going on.Ok

All the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome ,Sir

I am a Ghanaian, my wife is a winner of DV2008, and I have found the Nigeria forum very interesting and active. Can i join the forum as a Ghana?
You are welcome my brother to join us; in true African tradition- our house is your house.
We will try to help and if you can bring any unique perspective, we will be happy to learn.
Once again, you are welcome.

visa bulletin

Hello,members of house.Do anybody know when the next visa bulletin will be released,and what shall be our expectations from the bulletin.I mean,will the next bulletin be just for dv 2008 winners numbers only or some of the left overs of dv 2007 will still be included.:confused:

Hello,members of house.Do anybody know when the next visa bulletin will be released,and what shall be our expectations from the bulletin.I mean,will the next bulletin be just for dv 2008 winners numbers only or some of the left overs of dv 2007 will still be included.:confused:

The next visa bulletin will be released possibly by 15th (If there is no delay). It will reveals those 2007 winners that will be current in September, 2007 while it will give a peep into 2008 winners whose numbers will be current in October, 2007.
I hope I made sense to you.

2008 Visa Bulletin

The next visa bulletin will be released possibly by 15th (If there is no delay). It will reveals those 2007 winners that will be current in September, 2007 while it will give a peep into 2008 winners whose numbers will be current in October, 2007.
I hope I made sense to you.

Thank u very much 4 answering my question on time,j Cloud.From your case number it seems your interview may come up in October.Remember to post your experience for us.My case number is 2008AF00002XXX:)

Seems like a lot of folks are anxious to get that second letter :) . I don't believe anyone has received it yet (at least I have not seen any posts about it) but folks who will be current in October should start receiving them soon.

Hello All

i think the second letter will start comming as soon as the buletin is out. or what do you think house?

You guys should do better than us in DV2007 thread o, you see how we are there? i want you guys to be in one accord, pray for one another, post your questions no matter how small or big the question is, if you have a little thing bothering your mind or that you are not clear on ask! and am sure ALL of us in DV2007 thread will be with you in all your interactions, you are all our babies:D and we can't afford to see you miss out, plssssssssss ask questions oooo, if you read Dv2007 very well you will see that people even ask questions twice or thrice just to be on the safe side.

I will personally be with you both in my prayers just as i did in Dv2007 thread and also in my contributions, if you have any personal question, send me a private message or mail me owosenibayo@yahoo.com .

By 15th of this month the Visa Bulletin will start dishing out your numbers against Oct and beyond, so be prepared. For God sake ask questions oooooooo, the bible even says ASK! and it shall be given. God bless you all.

Inquiry

hi,

Does anyone knows when my interview date is likely to be? My case number is 2008AF00000XXX.

Regards

hi,

Does anyone knows when my interview date is likely to be? My case number is 2008AF00000XXX.

Regards

It will be difficult for anyone to help u on this, the way out is for u to write at least one or two digits in your number for example lets say my number is 2001AF00000222, i will write it for security reasons as 2001AF000002xx, whoever sees it like this will be able to help me, try and write your case number like this so that people can help out.

Urgent

There are two issues bothering me of wish I want the house to address immediately as other members of the house may as well benefit from it.
Firstly,I wrote the name of the person I wish to stay with in the USA as the PETITIONER instead of my name in the notification letter I sent to KCC:mad: .I have since emailed KCC for possible correction if necessary,but I have not received any response from them till date.Could there be any problem with this error:cool:
Secondly,the issue of evidence of support as a single applicant,Is it really compulsory.
Pastor ADEBAYOR, BABA ALADURA and other senior members of dv 2007 winners,please respond fast.
CASE NUMBER 2008AF00002XXX:D
WAITING 4 SECOND LETTER:cool:

Disqualifying diseases

What diseases are checked on medicals and which ones disqualify one from getting a visa?

Hello all,
I am a 2008 winner as well, i stumbled upon this website when brousing for information and I am so happy to be able to communicate with other winners. I dont have answers to the last two questions but i look forward to making valuable contributions as much as i can. I am married and was at the time of initial application.

Adebayo, congrats on your successful interview. Please stay in touch with us cos we will need your experienced advice. Meanwhile, please does anyone have the website address for the monthly visa bulletin?

Lagos Nigeria
Case Number 2008AF00002xxx
NL received April 07
Returned to KCC May 07
KCC confirmed receipt May 07
Awaiting 2nd Letter

My contribution

onorion i think kcc will surely know that it was a mistake that you made in your form and will certainly correct it. don't worry your life so much ..

the other question about the Test i think it includes

body X ray, (TB, Malaria, HIV,status ) Blood Group etc.

or did i make any mistake my good people.
thanks all

Continuation

please u do not need support as a single applicant. it is only needed if u r married.
then the issue of disease that can disqualify you. I think you should make sure you are not HIV positive.
Hope am right our elders..?