• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Softly, softly

onyii,u fuck up,u nor see d question wen onoriode trow 4 d house? y u nor answer ram
Oga softly, softly. This is a public forum and we have attempted to sanitize the quality of speech put out for the public to read [I hope you know what I mean].
Onyii might not know the answer, and most of us keep quiet if we don't know [instead of giving misleading answers].

Back to your initial question, any one of the birth certificates is good enough. Either from NPC or from Hospital Management Board. Of course, I am assuming that the one from Hospital management Board is your original birth certificate obtained thru the Govt's Registrar of Births and Deaths.

Baba Aladura,thanh u 4 answering my question and 4 your candid advice which is highly noted. The forum is not an avenue of attacking any member.Just dat i felt some members hardly contribute to issues disturbing others.
Meanwhile,when dou think the visaa bulletin 4 dv 2008 winners will be released.

Baba Aladura,thanh u 4 answering my question and 4 your candid advice which is highly noted. The forum is not an avenue of attacking any member.Just dat i felt some members hardly contribute to issues disturbing others.
Meanwhile,when dou think the visaa bulletin 4 dv 2008 winners will be released.

It is released before or after 15th of each month

Difference btw forms I-134 and I-864.

Please can someone tell me the difference btw form i-134 and I-864. What are these forms for and who is to complete them? Which one do a family winner need?
Thank you.
Pastor Adebayo, Modest man, Jrcies, Mama J, Mcben and others I salute all ooooo.
God blessssssssssssssssss you all.

Hi houx

Hi houx,
How u dey? hope cool and fine?
Well, it is nice showing my face in your great forum Mr Modest Man.
Please, houx don't exhitate to posting ur concern/worry so that we can trash it out for u ok.
Have a nice day.

Visa Bulletin

It is released before or after 15th of each month
As duly noted above, it is released in the middle of the preceeding month. Since interviews for dv08 start in October, the bulletin will be released in september.
However if you have looked at old ones, you will see that you can sometimes get a "sneak-peek" 2 months earlier. The bulletin realeased in July contained final numbers for August and preliminary [advance] numbers for September.
So you may get a "sneak-peek" of October numbers in the bulletin released in August.

Affidavit of Support

Please can someone tell me the difference btw form i-134 and I-864. What are these forms for and who is to complete them? Which one do a family winner need?
Thank you.
Pastor Adebayo, Modest man, Jrcies, Mama J, Mcben and others I salute all ooooo.
God blessssssssssssssssss you all.
I-864 is NOT used for DV. It is used for family-based petitions [husband with a green card petitioning for wife or kids who don't have GC]
DV is completely different and I-134 is the accepted affidavit. It is filled by anyone willing to provide financial support for you and your family when you arrive in the US. It is like a surety in Nigeria.The person filling it needs to be a GC holder or US citizen [although I think folks in the US on work visas like H-1 or J-1 etc may fill it-out. It may or may not be accepted from them]. He fills one form and lists you and all your family members on the form.

Guy Take am easy

onyii,u fuck up,u nor see d question wen onoriode trow 4 d house? y u nor answer ram

am sory i did not atempt your question. But i think it will be better when next you are asking qeustion which you will like every body to contribute, you should avoid directing the question to a particular name.

am happy to see our senior Lucky winners of 2007 flooding in here..
thanks all..

hi
I'm using this opportunity to tell you all 2008 winners to be well prepared before going for the interview. You can go through 2007 thread to know more of things you requires and try to ask questions, we are there to assist you.
So, take your time to peruse the thread.

STRONGOLLY 2007AF00004+++
NOW IN Columbus, Ohio

hi
I'm using this opportunity to tell you all 2008 winners to be well prepared before going for the interview. You can go through 2007 thread to know more of things you requires and try to ask questions, we are there to assist you.
So, take your time to peruse the thread.

STRONGOLLY 2007AF00004+++
NOW IN Columbus, Ohio

Thank you for offering to help us. Please which Affidavit of Support forms is required by the Sponsor to fill for family winner? Which of i-134 or I-864 series? Your prompt response will be appreciated.

wake up now dv 2008 winners

What,s happening dv 2008 winners.Let us wake up and make our forum a behive of activities.At times i wonder if we can surpass the activities of our predecessors.Let me use this opportunuty to give shot out to all DELTANS xpecially.Any SAPELE winner in d house,please allow me now.

i need some information

hello everyone,

pls i want to know where is the right place to do the medical test, police report and some other required stuff that is needed when going for the dv lottery interview.

i received the letter dv2008 and i have sent my forms to KCC. in april2007

thanks

Nigerian DV2008 Forum is Active

I am a Ghanaian, my wife is a winner of DV2008, and I have found the Nigeria forum very interesting and active. Can i join the forum as a Ghana?

pls my people

hello house.
please i want to really know about this.

since it is said that only about 55 visa is available, is this calculation based on those applicants who won the lottery or does it include also their wifes or husband if married, children if any. or is there a different visa given to people who are not the main applicants? which is outside from the 55 made available visa for winners.

It Shall Be Well

Hello great dv2008 forumite,

First I want to congratulate everyone of us who won the dv2008. I am quite sure it's the Lord's doing bcos none of us could have influenced it in anyway. The good Lord who has began this good thing in our lives will surely perfect it.

There is no doubt, our predecessor have done a very great job, and the dv2007 thread started by Jrcies will ever remain a good reference material for us and subsequent winners of dv. I want to advise any of dv2008 winners who has not visit the dv2007 thread to please do so. It is very very educative as far as dv issues is concern.

It is our responsibility to make this forum active and relate as brothers and sisters to ensure everyone of us has a successful interview. Let our target be 100% success of members of this forum. It is achievable through prayers and adequate preparation.

Once again i congrate you all and welcome you to Success.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello house.

since it is said that only about 55 visa is available, is this calculation based on those applicants who won the lottery or does it include also their wifes or husband if married, children if any. or is there a different visa given to people who are not the main applicants? which is outside from the 55 made available visa for winners.

How did u get the info that there are only 55 visas left for FY 2007???

u are welcome

I am a Ghanaian, my wife is a winner of DV2008, and I have found the Nigeria forum very interesting and active. Can i join the forum as a Ghana?

Gooma,you are welcome.The Nigerian dv 2008 forum is open to every nationality.Feel free and post your issues bothring you and offer advice that will help all winners secure thier visas.:)

No Cause 4 Alarm

:D
hello house.

Dont be afraid,with your case number,you will definitely be called for interview.:D