• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Hello house!
Navigator and SB2008 i am sure u guys are busy preparing for the D day,thats why we no longer see posts from u.I pray that God almighty in his infinite mercies will see us thru and may we all have wonderful interview experiences in sept to share with the guys in oct. Amen.
Been trying to put up my signature but there seems to be a problem. but will still keep trying.
CN: 2008AF00017
INTERVIEW: Last week in sept.

I dont understand these people ..Thats strange. My CN is 2009AF000011XX and i called KCC today to confirm my interview date and i was told that an interview date has not been scheduled for my case..but some people with higher CN already have an interview date .What do u think is wrong? Please respond.

Ogologomma,
I will advice that you send email rather than calling, so that u can print their response for record purposes.
And use hotmail email instead of yahoo mail, and you'll receive an automathic reply, and wait for 2-3days for the real reply.
It worked for me having received such suggestion from Seekarim; Seekarim thanks

I dont understand these people ..Thats strange. My CN is 2009AF000011XX and i called KCC today to confirm my interview date and i was told that an interview date has not been scheduled for my case..but some people with higher CN already have an interview date .What do u think is wrong? Please respond.

Ogologomma,
I will advice that you send email rather than calling, so that u can print their response for record purposes.
And use hotmail email instead of yahoo email, and you'll receive an automathic reply, and wait for 2-3 days for the real reply.
It worked for me having received such suggestion from Seekarim; Seekarim thanks

Ogologomma,
And use hotmail email instead of yahoo mail, and you'll receive an automathic reply, and wait for 2-3days for the real reply.
It worked for me having received such suggestion from Seekarim

I don't think there's any problem with Ogologomma's case cos my interview date for instance is ending of sept & my CN is 17xxx while someone with 18xxx has interview shedulled for early sept.I feel Ogologomma shd just take a chill pill he'd get his date.
He might even get his 2nd letter in d process sending mails 2 kcc.

Hello house!
Navigator and SB2008 i am sure u guys are busy preparing for the D day,thats why we no longer see posts from u.I pray that God almighty in his infinite mercies will see us thru and may we all have wonderful interview experiences in sept to share with the guys in oct. Amen.
Been trying to put up my signature but there seems to be a problem. but will still keep trying.
CN: 2008AF00017
INTERVIEW: Last week in sept.

Sarajoe,

You are quite correct, I am putting final touch to the preparation for the coming interview.
I pray to GOD almighty to see us through so that one will have course to share his experience with others.

Hello Seekarim

How are u doing? and also congratulation on your visa as well, i will like to know few questions the interviewer asked u and also how did u go about your birth certificate and the finger print issue.

Hi all,
Has Ogologomma seen his 2nd letter yet or gotten his interview date?

Pls, am confused about this sponsorship of a thing,will KCC notify him or her as the case may be or I will have to wait till the 2nd letter comes in to direct us on how to go about it?
Secondly, what are the doc my spouse will submit.
Plssssss, I need a respond.
I Wish all well.

Pls, am confused about this sponsorship of a thing,will KCC notify him or her as the case may be or I will have to wait till the 2nd letter comes in to direct us on how to go about it?
Secondly, what are the doc my spouse will submit.
Plssssss, I need a respond.
I Wish all well.

Your spouse just need birth certificate, medical reports from the hospital & Marriage certificate.

You just tell your sponsor now & prepare the AOS document on your behalf (see my previous contribution for supporting Documents).

Private message

Ogologomma,
It worked for me having received such suggestion from Seekarim

Please check your private message. Good luck

Hi Nellivel,
Since u have a low CN it's best u get your sponsor to fill I-134 with d other supporting docs.u can read the former posts 4 more details.2nd letter will not direct u on how 2 fill it or whatever.u can go to the thread on AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT 2 get more info.
The 2nd letter will give u details of d docs ur spouse shd take along but i'd advise u take all docs u feel might also be useful.We'd all do our best and God will do d rest.

November

Hi all,
Has Ogologomma seen his 2nd letter yet or gotten his interview date?

Thnks for your concern,i think my case have not been scheduled for an interview because i submitted my forms late.I was asked to call back in 2 weeks time.Thanks