• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 case number AS000093xx

Thank you very much dragoman
Actually, I have a home that is belongs to me and my husband, and it worths about $70000.
how I can represent it to the officer? is a copy of it's "property certificate" enough?

Take original and certified copy of the property certificate. Apply to any bank in your country, take a letter from them showing estimated worth of the home. It will really help you.

- If you have cash money show the account book, activity on your account.

Actually, I have a home that is belongs to me and my husband, and it worths about $70000.
how I can represent it to the officer? is a copy of it's "property certificate" enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to find a sponser

hi, mosafer
unfortunately us embassy in Ankara dont accept any thing but I-134 from Iranians (at least in 2007).I had shuch a problem too and sent an Email to emmbassy. do you know what was there answer? see:

Dear Mr. xxxxx;

As our office is unable to verify financial documents coming from Iran, we need to request an affidavit of support from DV applicants from Iran. If you can provide an I-134 affidavit of support and supporting documents from a US citizen or green card holder sponsor we would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

So if i was you, I wouldn't waste any time. Try to find a sponser.

I'm waiting for you in my weblog

hi.. i don't really understand about this case number... mine is AS000099** ... from what people say it is high... but the NL said congratulation!

i've read the bulletin but i don't know what it means, could anyone shed some light on this,
any help would be appreciated.. thanks

Dear winners
Congatulations and I wish success for everyone.
I am a 2008AS000003** winner too. I have a question related to DS-230 form(questions n.10 and n.11)
I don't have US address nor family nor close friend in US, so if answer N/A to those questions and dont represnt I-134 form as evidence support, is there any chance for me?
thanks inadvance

Dera mosafer2
As harmoniclife told u(and all Iranians unfortunately) need to have an sponsor who is a US citizen or GC holder so do ur best to find somebody to sponsor u.
hope u find one god willing
good luck

hi.. i don't really understand about this case number... mine is AS000099** ... from what people say it is high... but the NL said congratulation!

i've read the bulletin but i don't know what it means, could anyone shed some light on this,
any help would be appreciated.. thanks
Some people believe that if "congratulations" appears in you notification letter, there will be a good chance that you will be scheduled an appointment for interview. Anyway, this belief has not been confirmed by the US officials.

To use the visa bulletin, you should take a look at the DV section of the bulletin and see what number has been appeared for Asia region (AS). Whenever your number is less than the number announced for Asia in the bulletin for a specific month (meaning that your number is current), you will be scheduled to be interviewed for that month by the KCC.

Adjustment of status with high case number

Hi all,

I am also from Iran. My wife just got the NL from KCC, but the case number is very high (13XXX). We live in US on visa (My wife is on F1, and I am on H1-B), so we need to adjust our status inside the US. From what I have read in this forum, my understanding was that applying for AOS with a high case number is not a very good idea. On other hand, we cannot leave the country to go through CP. Even if we could, still it was too risky as the case number is so high. Since I am on H1-B visa, I can apply for an employment-based green card. Considering the fact that we need to pay different fees, do you think we should go ahead and apply for AOS based on DV, or is it just a wast of time and money?

hi
i am from nepal, my case number is also very very high 13xxx, any chances here? also i see a lot of people saying CP is better for higher numbers compared to AOS, why is that?
thanks

hi case number

hi
i am from nepal, my case number is also very very high 13xxx, any chances here? also i see a lot of people saying CP is better for higher numbers compared to AOS, why is that?
thanks

Won green Card

Hello,

I won dv 2008 lottery, i am from Kazakhstan, but my case number is to high
EU00020XXX :confused:
Is there any chance to be invited to the interview?

Thanks in advance

Yesterday I have contacted my relatives that are in us,they won dv lottery last year, they had case number EU00018XX, and they had been interviewed in October, so i don't understand does case number really influences chances of being interviewed. Also it's written in the "Congratulations letter" to return filled forms "as quickly as possible". i am a bit confused now :confused:, if number range is really so important.

hello subash

hey subash...me also from nepal yar...ani mero Case no. is 88**. timro kun lot ma ho? someone says lot also means...

avisek here

hey please someone say how much chances is there for the case AS88**?

Hi avisek. You are likely to have interview in August or September 2008 if you do CP.
My friend has similar case number, and I'm hoping that case progresses faster for DV2008. Good luck!

Hi everybody
I haven't received any letter from KCC yet, Is it late to receive any or still I have time?
I put my friend's POBox in address line in form, Was it ok or wrong?

Dv 2008 Winner

Hi everybody! I received the notification letter on March 24th; my case number is 2008SAXXXXX3XX. I choose AOS because I'm living in the USA with L1 visa. When my number will be current? I really don't understand the Visa Bulletin, please I need help!:confused: