• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 case number AS000093xx

can anyone say if the Visa bulletin keeps the case number as current then all the case number will be getting oppertunity to have interview or it is not guarented.

can anyone say if the Visa bulletin keeps the case number as current then all the case number will be getting oppertunity to have interview or it is not guarented.
I think once it says current, regardless of CN number you can start the processing. I am also hoping it works that way, my case number is in 16K from Asia, ya really hopeless it seems but I am keeping my fingers crossed. :D
In my forms to KCC i indicated to do AOS, I wonder if I can change it to CP later on.....Goodluck to us all!

case number is greater than AS16000?

I think once it says current, regardless of CN number you can start the processing. I am also hoping it works that way, my case number is in 16K from Asia, ya really hopeless it seems but I am keeping my fingers crossed. :D
In my forms to KCC i indicated to do AOS, I wonder if I can change it to CP later on.....Goodluck to us all!

are you sure that your case number is greater than AS16000? The offical result from DOS is 14142 for Asian region.

are you sure that your case number is greater than AS16000? The offical result from DOS is 14142 for Asian region

[COLOR="Black"My case Number is within Asia 144** [/COLOR]

I pm'ed you, but Ya mine is 16*** for others who are wondering, I guess I am the last one. :rolleyes: for Asia. ..

Hi
Do not worry. My case number for DV 2008 is 2008AS00015XXX too. this year every thing is different. Visa Bulletin indicated the individuales who applied for GC by returning the forms to KCC. So, we should assume that approx. 2000 people from Asia changed their mind or they were not eligible. So, lets keep our hope and pray for this year. I hope they go with current in August and september for DV2008 too.