• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

I don't know how this will fit into your plans, but Delta Airlines plans direct flights from Atlanta to Lagos starting in December. Are you going to be in Nigeria at that time?
An old school mate runs a travel agency, I don't know if she can help - I have not heard from her for a while. Her e-mail is mfagbemi@msn.com

Delta is planning on that. My sister just bought a ticket from ATL to Lagos for x-mas but if delta dosen't get the clearance from Nigeria/US government, then you'll definitely have a lay over somewhere in europe.

Opinion needed

my brothers and sister,

please i am a little worried,i want your opinion with this issue,i have my waec 2sittings with 8 credits without english language in 1992 and 93.
Also i am a trained fashion designer since 1994 and a supplier.
what and wat do you think i should expect as questons?Also what and wat do i need to go with to the embassy.

Chimexrow

[SIZE="4"]Whether or not your waec was not complete with english. I will advice that you use the double sitting certificate and don't plunch into adding any other impromptu result just to certisfy the oyibos. I have stayed in America before just that I had a little probs and am back here I'm , I won the dv 2008.All you need to do is frequent on your tailoring job and that should be your present status. Above all I will advice you my sister please pray very hard and have faith and trust in God and believe you me , they won't even ask you that which you expect. God is the auto of the finisher, tell God for whatever you don't know the answer let them not ask of you. And you will see the hand of God when all hope is lost....regards hope you're fine with the answer presented.

I will love to you this opportunity to thank God for all 2007 winners that successfully got their VISAS. Today mark the last day for 2007 DV. What the Lord has done in your life shall be permanent. Doors of opportunities will continuously open for you. Where others are failing, you will all excel. Your oil will be replenish by the ALMIGHTY.
We thank HIM who never fails, He gives as it pleases HIM, no one queries His authority. Baba that can do all things we ask that He will cause double portion of 2007 visas for the 2008 winners. Amen.

Cloud my man,
This your prayer has made me to break my long silence.
And i will say big Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen to it.
As you can see the double ration blessing has already begun as the Nigeria cut off is moving faster compare to last year.

I also use this medium to say well to jeries who started this forum and through it many have been blessed which i am a testimony to it.

-------------------------
2007 winner
Now in US
Now Working.

Collective Prayers for Jrcies.

I want to suggest a 2007 winner that successfully got his/her visa should lead a special prayer session for Madam Jrcies and her family for the wisdom in starting this great thread (Free information that with money you may not even get) for possibly 8.00pm Nigerian time and also at our various church services today. September 2007 finally close today and what a special day (Sunday) to end a month.

OK as the ordained pastor in the house, i will take it upon myself.

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, our father our lord our God, we thank you for your love, we thank you for your kindness towards us, we appreciate you, we say you are our God and forever you will be, we bless your name for EVERYTHING you have done for us in this forum, you make us smile, you make us laugh, you make us happy, may your mighty name be forever exhalted, we thank you for the life of the person (Jrcies) that started this thread, we thank you for all of us that got our visas, we bless you for those of us that didn't get bcos you know better as you have the very best for them in life, we thank you, we bless you, we love you.

Father, i pray this day that you will bless jrcies and her family for putting up this thread, let her life be blessed, bless her in the morning, bless her in the afternoon, bless her at night, bless her all the way, bless her all thru, bless her like never before, make her life shine, as she will be going to the land of US; open rooms and make ways for her, favour her in all things, favour her husband, favour her when she least expected it, as she has blessed us bless her back in millions in Jesus name, let the land bring fort its good fruits for her to eat, bless her beyond her imaginations in Jesus name Amen.

And to all of us that will be proceeding or that are there in the US already, i pray that you will make a way for us, bless us, proper us, make rooms for us, open the windows of heaven upon us in the US that we will not have enough rooms to contain your blessings, we will not regret ever leaving Nigeria in Jesus name, all shall be well, we will look back and say thank you for your love, Daddy you will cause the latter rain to be greater for us than the former, heavens will bless us, heavens will smile on us, the Bible says when others could not plant in the land of isreal Isaac was busy harvesting, father make our harvest to be bountiful in the land of America in Jesus name, cause every living soul in the land of America to favour us, let all the policies of the govt of America be in our favour in Jesus name, as we move on to start a new life start with us daddy, send the angels of heaven to come and make rooms for us, provide all that we will need to settle peacefully in America to us in Jesus name, as we will be working, schooling, living in America father partake in all of our dealings in Jesus name Amen
let us have a complete testimonies in Jesus name, be with us, stay with us and make all things work together for good for us in Jesus name Amen.

Father, i pray for our fellow Nigerians in DV2008, daddy cause them to smile in Jesus name, give them their visas, interview them yourself and give them all they want from you, at the end of DV2008 let them too give testimonies in Jesus name.
Correct every error in their cases b4 their interview dates, at the time of their interview show them your favour in Jesus name, let them all shout for Joy in Jesus name.

As today marks the end of Dv2007, father make this day the end of our struggles with peace, with Joy in Jesus name.
Thank you for this year 2007 as all of us wil not forget it in our lifes in Jesus name.

Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you for everything daddy we love you
in Jesus name i pray AMEN.
Happy Ending.

Let somebody shout Hallelujah!

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you chimexrow for ur respond,i forget to incude that 2yrz ago i have a certificate on desltop publishing along with my tailoring and waec,please i am a little worried,i want your opinion with this issue,i have my waec 2sittings with 8 credits without english language in 1992 and 93.
what and wat do you think i should expect as questons?Also what and wat do i need to go with to the embassy.

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, our father our lord our God, we thank you for your love, we thank you for your kindness towards us, we appreciate you, we say you are our God and forever you will be, we bless your name for EVERYTHING you have done for us in this forum, you make us smile, you make us laugh, you make us happy, may your mighty name be forever exhalted, we thank you for the life of the person (Jrcies) that started this thread, we thank you for all of us that got our visas, we bless you for those of us that didn't get bcos you know better as you have the very best for them in life, we thank you, we bless you, we love you.

Father, i pray this day that you will bless jrcies and her family for putting up this thread, let her life be blessed, bless her in the morning, bless her in the afternoon, bless her at night, bless her all the way, bless her all thru, bless her like never before, make her life shine, as she will be going to the land of US; open rooms and make ways for her, favour her in all things, favour her husband, favour her when she least expected it, as she has blessed us bless her back in millions in Jesus name, let the land bring fort its good fruits for her to eat, bless her beyond her imaginations in Jesus name Amen.

And to all of us that will be proceeding or that are there in the US already, i pray that you will make a way for us, bless us, proper us, make rooms for us, open the windows of heaven upon us in the US that we will not have enough rooms to contain your blessings, we will not regret ever leaving Nigeria in Jesus name, all shall be well, we will look back and say thank you for your love, Daddy you will cause the latter rain to be greater for us than the former, heavens will bless us, heavens will smile on us, the Bible says when others could not plant in the land of isreal Isaac was busy harvesting, father make our harvest to be bountiful in the land of America in Jesus name, cause every living soul in the land of America to favour us, let all the policies of the govt of America be in our favour in Jesus name, as we move on to start a new life start with us daddy, send the angels of heaven to come and make rooms for us, provide all that we will need to settle peacefully in America to us in Jesus name, as we will be working, schooling, living in America father partake in all of our dealings in Jesus name Amen
let us have a complete testimonies in Jesus name, be with us, stay with us and make all things work together for good for us in Jesus name Amen.

Father, i pray for our fellow Nigerians in DV2008, daddy cause them to smile in Jesus name, give them their visas, interview them yourself and give them all they want from you, at the end of DV2008 let them too give testimonies in Jesus name.
Correct every error in their cases b4 their interview dates, at the time of their interview show them your favour in Jesus name, let them all shout for Joy in Jesus name.

As today marks the end of Dv2007, father make this day the end of our struggles with peace, with Joy in Jesus name.
Thank you for this year 2007 as all of us wil not forget it in our lifes in Jesus name.

Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Happy Ending.

Hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OUR LORD IS GOOD FOR EVERMORE!!!!!!!!!!
DV 2008, WE ARE REALLY BLESSED.

Last edited by a moderator:
praise be to the almighty!

Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Happy Ending.

hallelujahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Thank you Thank you
Happy Ending.

Hallelujahhhhhhhhh and Amen.

I call HIM Faithful

Big A M E N to all the prayers that have been offered in the house for the initiator of this trend, you are a real blessing to your generation.
Once again God has proved His Name again as The Begining and The Ending, God You are indeed Faithful.
My sincere prayer to all DV2008, God will favour you all.
God bless you all.
I love you all.

hello

thank you chimexrow for ur respond,i forget to incude that 2yrz ago i have a certificate on desltop publishing along with my tailoring and waec,please i am a little worried,i want your opinion with this issue,i have my waec 2sittings with 8 credits without english language in 1992 and 93.

are a 2008 winner from nigeria,
if so pls check this thread

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1792239

&highlight=NIGERIA#post1792239and post ur concerns, so that u can read experience of people that have just gone for interview,

therenis no hard in trying, u may get a visa with ur results, all is dependent on God's hand, just keep ur mind open

my brothers and sister,

please i am a little worried,i want your opinion with this issue,i have my waec 2sittings with 8 credits without english language in 1992 and 93.

I think your O'levels could pose as a problem for you during your interview.
I will advise you to forget about been a trained fashion designer as the embassy is only interested in your O'levels...that is, as far as you are from Nigeria.
I don't know if you have a high or low number but will strongly advise you to make up your English before your Interview.

Getting Gc

Hi Modest, on your signature, you have not recieved your GC. Does it take so long to get it? When is the standard time to get it?

are a 2008 winner from nigeria,
if so pls check this thread

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1792239

&highlight=NIGERIA#post1792239and post ur concerns, so that u can read experience of people that have just gone for interview,

therenis no hard in trying, u may get a visa with ur results, all is dependent on God's hand, just keep ur mind open

they said

Hi Modest, on your signature, you have not recieved your GC. Does it take so long to get it? When is the standard time to get it?

at the port of entry the immigration officer said it may take up to 6 months

Too long?

It has been over 2 months already, may be some of the civil servants at USCIS are slacking. My friend who won the lottery got his GC 3 weeks after entering the US and a lot of other threads suggest average wait time of 1 month. May be call them.

Modest my man,
I surgest you call this poeple and verify while it has not come.To me the average time should be one month.
I don't know, is it not posing problem for you in geting job?I have observed here that if you don't talk about your problem.Everybody will relax in it.
Cheers.

Month of entry and POE: June, Virginia
Gc recieved July.
SSN recieved July.

my case number is 2008AF10xxx,please i want to know when i will be current,i check on the vsa bulleting,i dont seems to understand how to check it,i have not received my second package and i wrote to KCC and got a reply that they are processing my forms and if my number is current,i will receive the package via post,please how do i know with my case number above that my number is current,so i can write them back to notify them that i am current and needed the dates for my medicals and interview,i am trained fashion designer since 1994,with O levels at 2 sittings 1992/1993 and a certifcate on destop publishing....