• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hey house where is Pastor in the house Adebayo.. How come he suddenly disappear from the house without any one ordained to take over the pastoral mantle from him. or has he traveled out?. c'mon pastor, come over to Macedonia (2008 Dv thread) and help us there...

Am still here o, only that i have been busy raising dole for my trip.
Dv 2008 thread here i come.
MamaJ its good to hear from you. how is J?
jrcies watz up? so when are going to get your visa?
welcome to America.

My people one way ticket to US na die o, i don't know if anyone has a better deal? i got like N165k oneway ticket on KLM to Houston. if anyone has a better deal or hear of a good one pls let me know b4 paying this BIG money o:D
God bless the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to America.

My people one way ticket to US na die o, i don't know if anyone has a better deal? i got like N165k oneway ticket on KLM to Houston. if anyone has a better deal or hear of a good one pls let me know b4 paying this BIG money o:D
God bless the house.

Thats really expensive for a one way ticket but i guess thats what everyone is payin. KLM is the cheapest airline and i guess u'll just have to pay that.Shop around thou and see what you can find.

I love this

kris Nice To Hear That You Got Your Visa.[/b][/b][/b] All Pals I Want To Cheep Something To Your All.. I Want You To Understand That America Was Made By God. All You Need To Do Is Talk To God, Forget About The Question That Would Be Asked At The Consulate...have Trust In God For He Says If You Have Faith In Me All You Ask For Would Be Granted...don't Fear Dnt Fret, For The Lord Is With You All. For He Has Set His Angel Incharge Of You All. I'm For Dv 2008 And My Appointment Is Coming Up Very Soon, Pretty Soon. [/i] Just Pray Anf Fast, Above All Have Faith And Trust In God. For The Question They Are To Ask Is Just To Know Whom You Says U're...as For Me I Won't Be Asked Any Question Cuz My Interview Will Be Conducted By Angel Of God And I See No Reason For Question....just Chatting!!!!! Lets Share Our Opinion.....if You Are Not Qualified God Will Qualify You....cheer Up Pals!!

Chimerox,i love ur kind of faith.that is the God kind of faith.Just keep on with it cos the bible says u shall have what u say.

Onyii,u have to understand that while it pays to go with genuine certificates,it neither by might nor by power.There are so many people who have gone with genuine documents and were still denied visas.This is where faith comes in.Remember,the race is not to the swift,the battle is not to the strong,neither bread to the wise,not yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill(Ecc. 9:11).More over,it is not of him that wills nor of him that runs,but of God that showeth infinite mercy.

so when all ur papers are intact and genuine,u commit ur ways to the Lord so that he will direct ur paths.It is not of our efforts,it just by the grace of God that we have been selected and we can only make it by the same grace.

so have faith all of u

Chimerox,i love ur kind of faith.that is the God kind of faith.Just keep on with it cos the bible says u shall have what u say.

Onyii,u have to understand that while it pays to go with genuine certificates,it neither by might nor by power.There are so many people who have gone with genuine documents and were still denied visas.This is where faith comes in.Remember,the race is not to the swift,the battle is not to the strong,neither bread to the wise,not yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill(Ecc. 9:11).More over,it is not of him that wills nor of him that runs,but of God that showeth infinite mercy.

so when all ur papers are intact and genuine,u commit ur ways to the Lord so that he will direct ur paths.It is not of our efforts,it just by the grace of God that we have been selected and we can only make it by the same grace.

so have faith all of u

ehh my sister i agree with you o.. but the only place i disagree with you is the line that says ..IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED ..GOD WILL QUALIFY YOU..my sister am afraid oo...get your self qualified then let God do his work..

God bless the house.

That sounds like a lot of money. I have no idea of the value of the Nigerian currency. I am curious to know, how much does that work out to in US dollars?

welcome to America.

God bless the house.

I am to collect my visa second week of October.Thanks for asking.

That sounds like a lot of money. I have no idea of the value of the Nigerian currency. I am curious to know, how much does that work out to in US dollars?

A dollar is =N=128,that is if you are selling, which means we are talking about $1200 plus here.
But if you are buying a dollar, you will get for 130 naira or above.

A dollar is =N=128,that is if you are selling, which means we are talking about $1200 plus here.
But if you are buying a dollar, you will get for 130 naira or above.

Thanks for the response.

That is quite a lot of money :eek:, and I used to think we had it bad here:rolleyes:. It is approximately $6.30 of our money to purchase one US dollar.

At that exchange rate, it must cost you guys a small fortune to go through the DV process (including medicals), especially families with several children. That is really tough. I wish everyone much success at their interview.

Thanks for the response.

That is quite a lot of money :eek:, and I used to think we had it bad here:rolleyes:. It is approximately $6.30 of our money to purchase one US dollar.

At that exchange rate, it must cost you guys a small fortune to go through the DV process (including medicals), especially families with several children. That is really tough. I wish everyone much success at their interview.

islandgirl, It really costs one a fortune to process the dv lottery in Nigeria. that's why people should be very careful and thorough when filling the forms and whit the type of documents they present. Because I cannot imagine one spending all the money and was denied the visa. it can be fraustrating and painful. You guys should continue to pray for Nigerian winners for success

KCC Recieved:10th May

true talk

islandgirl, It really costs one a fortune to process the dv lottery in Nigeria. that's why people should be very careful and thorough when filling the forms and whit the type of documents they present. Because I cannot imagine one spending all the money and was denied the visa. it can be fraustrating and painful. You guys should continue to pray for Nigerian winners for success

True talk my brother.Money wey dey for this DV thing no be small money.Even the so called cheaper alternatives are still very expensive for the average Nigerian.Lets keep praying that each and every one involved will succeed.

hi houx, how y'all doing... i am delighted to say that i collected my visa on 26/9/07(wednesday) n everything went smoothly to the glory of God.

.:D

St Kris,u don collect the thing so fast.Congrats.

Madam Jrcies,wetin dey happen.St Kris don collect visa and u did ur interview b4 him.abi u don collect and u dont wanna holla us.
Abeg we day wait ooooooo.

congrtas st Kris.u were so fast.
Madam Jrcies wetin dey happen?U did ur interview b4 st kris and he don collect visa and we neva hear abt u.abeg we dey wait oooo.

na God o

Congratulations, Cestmoi. I was beginning to wonder what happened, since the WAEC verification should have taken place on July 12.
Please my brother, what happened on the 2nd interview? what did they ask? Why did they want a 2nd interview? You know that we all want to know the "blow-by-blow" account.[ no fighting, ooo]
I beg, anybody know what happened to Obinna; dv-2007 ends in 2 days.

i wasn't asked a single question..i was called to window 8, and the lady callected my passport...she gave me a pink form(pick up slip) and told me about the visa fee($380)..she then congratulated me and said i shuld pick up my visa october 10...i made payments dat very day..i really thank God hw evry tin went..

KCC Recieved:10th May

I hear you aganwoko. After putting out that kind of money one cannot afford to make mistakes with the documents. All the more reason to be careful and prayerful.

i wasn't asked a single question..i was called to window 8, and the lady callected my passport...she gave me a pink form(pick up slip) and told me about the visa fee($380)..she then congratulated me and said i shuld pick up my visa october 10...i made payments dat very day..i really thank God hw evry tin went..

Wow, that is amazing! If only the rest of us would have it so easy, that would be awesome:D

hi houx, how y'all doing... i am delighted to say that i collected my visa on 26/9/07(wednesday) n everything went smoothly to the glory of God.

ADEBAYO,
the airfare no easy o! but it really depends on your final destination. as me ma don collect my visa , i'm also looking out for the best airfare i can get. well, i think you should check out www.flynaa.com .they're offering a direct trip from lagos to JFK airport newyork for $855. and if houston is were u'r headed, u'll get a flight from newyork to houston for about $140. totalling $995(about N128,500) which is a bit cheaper , and will save u at least 10 hours of travel time as against KLM where u have to go through amsterdam n all that with about 24hrs total travel time. well, may God lead us to the best deal we can possibly get..:D

Congrats, welcome to the US.

I will check the website out thanks.

Congratulations Great 2007 Winners.

I will love to you this opportunity to thank God for all 2007 winners that successfully got their VISAS. Today mark the last day for 2007 DV. What the Lord has done in your life shall be permanent. Doors of opportunities will continuously open for you. Where others are failing, you will all excel. Your oil will be replenish by the ALMIGHTY.
We thank HIM who never fails, He gives as it pleases HIM, no one queries His authority. Baba that can do all things we ask that He will cause double portion of 2007 visas for the 2008 winners. Amen.

congrtas st Kris.u were so fast.
Madam Jrcies wetin dey happen?U did ur interview b4 st kris and he don collect visa and we neva hear abt u.abeg we dey wait oooo.

I guess different folks with different stories...during my interview, I noticed that some single applicants will get their visa(s) 3 days after their interview that is if there are no issues of document wahala along the line,while couples will have to wait the normal one month process.

Though I had my interview on the 12th of September but my case was not concluded because I was unable to submit my medicals result at the time of interview.
My case was concluded on the 24th of September and I guess the time taken is for them to verify all the documents tendered

I guess the same applys to Cestmoi,he had his interview some months before mine as a single applicant but I guess due to his country of birth,he had to wait this long...I am sure we have the same collection date (10th Oct.)
Coincidently, I was interviewed by the Window 8 lady also.

Thanks for asking

Delta Airlines

welcome to America.

God bless the house.
I don't know how this will fit into your plans, but Delta Airlines plans direct flights from Atlanta to Lagos starting in December. Are you going to be in Nigeria at that time?
An old school mate runs a travel agency, I don't know if she can help - I have not heard from her for a while. Her e-mail is mfagbemi@msn.com

Amen, amen

I will love to you this opportunity to thank God for all 2007 winners that successfully got their VISAS. Today mark the last day for 2007 DV. What the Lord has done in your life shall be permanent. Doors of opportunities will continuously open for you. Where others are failing, you will all excel. Your oil will be replenish by the ALMIGHTY.
We thank HIM who never fails, He gives as it pleases HIM, no one queries His authority. Baba that can do all things we ask that He will cause double portion of 2007 visas for the 2008 winners. Amen.
Amen, amen.