• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Jrcies,
Thank God for His love and promises that never fails. We are glad and rejoice with you for reaping the good you have sowed. It shall be permanent.
One big lesson from your interview is that derivatives must prepare now, the show is not only for the principal applicant again. 2008 folks let us learn and keep our fingers crossed.
Remain blessed.

You are right, because you never know...I thought all along I was going to be the only one been queried.
It is even more difficult if you entered a single then married before you interview.
But, the buttom line is be prepared as you never know who the consular will begin the attack with.

@ Jrcies

Congratulations! It is good to know that your interview was successful. It certainly has been a long wait for you to get to this point. Truly God has been merciful unto you.

Folks,Yesterday 12 - 09 -07 was our Interview.
We were scheduled for 7a.m appointment... and was there till 5 p.m.
But was glad because, I knew the long waiting game was getting to an end.
To be honest with you guys, the tension was so high, considering the fact that the FY is getting to end and that many people were been disqualify for one reason or the other.
But because of God love and favour for us,we were able to scale through.
And when the young lady finished drilling us, I was like, so, this is it!!!

PROCESS
After taking my husband fingerprints and mine,
The lady swiftly asked my husband how and where he met me.

He answered.....

She asked what he does for a living

He answered....

She went further by asking him about his qualifications,job title and so on...

Since my husband is into the ICT stuff
He was bombareded with alot questions on,Database,Programming,A+,...that I can't even remember some...at that point, I was like, God! am I not the principle applicant that is to be asked most of the questions...?

But guys, God is always faithfully, My man really made me proud by answering all the young strict lady questions.

After she was satisfied with him, she then asked him to go get a sit that it was my turn...

She asked me where I was born,
The high school I attended
The University I am into
Where I live and my best subject and which was not Biology,but I had to Biology but because I had B3 in it.
I was asked to talk about the practical I had during my waec.
Then also talked about the course I was studing...

Then finally,she asked of our wedding pictures, asked questions on it.

She then smiled, asking us to come with our medicals.

God is indeed faithful....

Thank you guys for all your support and prayers

I'm so happy for you Jrcies, honestly speaking you deserve it. Congrats and the rest will come with ease.

Jerci

Jerci

I am so happy and just as God did it for majority of us.He wil do it for others in the race for 2008.
I am glad now we can all celebrate how I wish we could pick a date and let us all meet at a chinesse restrauant.
Just to celebrate if not then let us al share our numbers assoon as we arrive

See you at home soonest

Jerci Congratssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Okay

Congrats

To be honest with you guys, the tension was so high, considering the fact that the FY is getting to end and that many people were been disqualify for one reason or the other.

PROCESS

He answered.....

He answered....

He was bombareded with alot questions on,Database,Programming,A+,...that I can't even remember some...at that point, I was like, God! am I not the principle applicant that is to be asked most of the questions...?

But guys, God is always faithfully, My man really made me proud by answering all the young strict lady questions.

After she was satisfied with him, she then asked him to go get a sit that it was my turn...

The University I am into
Where I live and my best subject and which was not Biology,but I had to Biology but because I had B3 in it.

Congrats Jrcies.Our God is truly faithful.Glory be to His name.

@ Jrcies

Congratulations! It is good to know that your interview was successful. It certainly has been a long wait for you to get to this point. Truly God has been merciful unto you.

I guess it has been a truly long wait for Jrcies,but u know ours is a God that makes all things beautiful in his time.U cant hurry Him cos he will perfect that which concerns u......In His time.

Meanwhile,i understand ur no is current for november.i wish all the best.

PROCESS

He answered.....

He answered....

The University I am into

This is So Good to know..Believe me your Interview is one of the things that takes me to 2007 Dv Thread..It has been my wish to hear you say i had a successful interview and finally here it comes..Congrats once again.
BUt i no no say u de married ooo lol

This is So Good to know..Believe me your Interview is one of the things that takes me to 2007 Dv Thread..It has been my wish to hear you say i had a successful interview and finally here it comes..Congrats once again.
BUt i no no say u de married ooo lol

Thank you so much!!! Well, now you know I am married:p !!!

heyyy!! the hugest congrats to u jercies... its all good now n u can afford to breathe easy ..congrats again..

well ,my own interview comes up in a few days time n i'm off to lag. tomorrow morning.. i was wondering if any of u guys could give me any nice ideas on a particular question i feel i may be asked... as an undergraduate if i get asked why i would opt to abandon my course n leave for the US... jercies i no know if dem ask u anythin lik dat o!! i have some ideas on what to say about dat, but i believe say people for this houx dey try wel wel n someone might hav somtn better in mind...

You can say that again:D .
I am an undergraduate too in my 300 to be precise.
First and foremost, you will be asked to defend your O'levels,So be prepared.
I was asked a lot of questions on my o'levels before asking me to talk about the course I am studing in the University.

If asked if you will abandon your course for U.S, you can tell them you will be transfering...but I was not asked that.

May God Favour be with you during your Interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
JCRIES
i was too sure dat u were going to sail through. congrats, i also tap into dat same anointing for 2008FY since ma no is a bit "LOW"

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

PROCESS

He answered.....

He answered....

The University I am into

i love to read stuffs like this.
Look Jcries, u are blessed, very blessed, oh my God, the Favour of the Lord is upon u and ur family.

Welcome to the dream Land,
Congratz

I give thanks to God

Am so happy for you Jrcies that God helped you to make it .This is really the lords doing and it is mervelous in our eyes .I saw the lord will perfect that which he had started.
Am happy to tell the house that we finally picked our visa last week wednessday from the embassy.It was like a joke when the two was handed over to me .I thank God for all the lives and people that he had use to make this a reality for us ,because if you cheek my past messages you will know that i should be greatful to God and to the people that he sent my way like pastor adebayo,mama J,Jrcies E.t.c.
pls i will want all of us to still maintain contacts because we have a great future to spend togethere

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all
Congratz to the winner, well landing to the United States.
Know I am asking some of you, I am a little bit in stress because I dint get an interview appointment. My case number is 2008EU000005xx, in visa bulletin the number was current (5800 for Europe), but yet I haven’t got any information or mail. Some day ago I called KCC and the told your case is in process yet so to call after 10 days.
So my friends what is all this point? why waiting so long?

Congrats! Jessica

To be honest with you guys, the tension was so high, considering the fact that the FY is getting to end and that many people were been disqualified for one reason or the other.

PROCESS

He answered.....

He answered....

The University I am into

Jessica, 2Tee and myself are really happy for you and your husband. This is indeed a great victory for you and your household.

Be rest assurred that more good testimonies are still ahead of you.

Congrats! once again.

hi

Jrcies,
congrat! at last.
Thanks for making this naija Dv possible. atleast you too have seeing the result of this beautiful family coming together as one.
Congrat! regards to ur husband.

Hi houx

have a nice day.

Hi all
Congratz to the winner, well landing to the United States.
Know I am asking some of you, I am a little bit in stress because I dint get an interview appointment. My case number is 2008EU000005xx, in visa bulletin the number was current (5800 for Europe), but yet I haven’t got any information or mail. Some day ago I called KCC and the told your case is in process yet so to call after 10 days.
So my friends what is all this point? why waiting so long?

nallbani88,
Please relax, as I send this to you, I don't know my interview date. I called KCC, they told me I should call back on the 20th. Look at my CN, my number is lower than yours. Calm down U.S. is God gift for us through the DV. It may tarry, but it will surely come. I am cool because I know come 20th I will get to know my interview date. Begin to prepare because KCC may just surprise you.

We got our visas

This is to inform this lovely house that i pick up our 4 visas on monday. Many thanks to Jrcies, Adebayo, modest, sinexworldwide, Baba D and many more. It's been wonderful being with you in this forum.

To the forum member who are yet to be interviewed, You shall receive DIVINE FAVOR in JESUS name. Amen.

I love you all....