• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Pastor! Congrat!

House,
I got my VISA for real:D :D :D :D :D

Pastor Pastor, Congrat!
We are very happy for you and we pray that may the Good God continue to be with us all. Happy flying and happy landing in Jehovah's name.

This is another successful and great news for the houx.

Have a very nice journey to the state.
Kindly update ur signature. Thanks

Your fellow Houx member.

Have a nice day

congrat adebayo.pls i need ur advice rite now.i ve bn in this forum for a while.people like mamaj,modest,jcries have really be of great help to me.but at the point i need help again.i am a 2008dv.on my passport ,my place of birth was mistaken for my home town.i earlier plan was to change my passport,but i was shocked when i got to the passport office last wk and i was told by a close confidant that there are no papers for passport in nigeria for now,that if i should take the picture,i might not get the passport till december.so i asked them to effect the correction on the observation page.now the correcction has been effected on the observation page with a proper stamp.am not sure if the embassy knows anything like that?so i want to write a letter to the embassy and copy KCC abt the issue.pls advice me on this.

pls help

congrat adebayo.pls i need ur advice rite now.i ve bn in this forum for a while.people like mamaj,modest,jcries have really be of great help to me.but at the point i need help again.i am a 2008dv.on my passport ,my place of birth was mistaken for my home town.i earlier plan was to change my passport,but i was shocked when i got to the passport office last wk and i was told by a close confidant that there are no papers for passport in nigeria for now,that if i should take the picture,i might not get the passport till december.so i asked them to effect the correction on the observation page.now the correcction has been effected on the observation page with a proper stamp.am not sure if the embassy knows anything like that?so i want to write a letter to the embassy and copy KCC abt the issue.pls advice me on this.

House,
I just want to use this opportunity to thank everybody for your love, prayers, kind words, encouraging words, uplifting words.
I tell you its not easy at all, after a whole solid year of endless waiting.
I love you all, knowing this forum is a great thing that has ever happened to me, anytime am kind of bored i always come over here to feel ok.
Thank you guys, jciers, Baba agba, Baba Aladura, My brother Modest, BabaD, La Chic, McBen, Tunde1001, Valentino, Islandgirl, WLD, Sineworldwide, Sameffiong and a host of other i can mention now, i love you all. Thank you so much.
God bless us all.

Congra....gra...gra....gratulations........Pastor.
The Lord is good all the time. May His blessings never elude us.

waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

House,
I just want to use this opportunity to thank everybody for your love, prayers, kind words, encouraging words, uplifting words.
I love you all, knowing this forum is a great thing that has ever happened to me, anytime am kind of bored i always come over here to feel ok.
Thank you guys, jciers, Baba agba, Baba Aladura, My brother Modest, BabaD, La Chic, McBen, Tunde1001, Valentino, Islandgirl, WLD, Sineworldwide, Sameffiong and a host of other i can mention now, i love you all. Thank you so much.
God bless us all.

mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God is good, this is the begining of new and good testimonies in ur life.
am happy for u.

i hope u will not sign off
:D

regards

helo, my case no is AF200700028XXX,I have returned completed forms to KCC and still waiting for interview date. Pls.........can somebody advise me on what to do if i am not invited after the september 30th?
thanks

In my reply to you earlier I just realized I assumed you are from Nigeria. If you are not from Nigeria, Ethopia or Egypt then all other regions of Africa became current in August. If you are not from any of those three countries then you should email KCC to find out about your interview date and reschedule with your local US embassy if the interview date has already passed.

well since you got the correction on the observation page frm the passport office, i think you should inform the embassy so as to carry them along.
Just send a mail to that effect. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi houx,
It is nice reading from the houx.

Happy to see that we're all doing well and fine.
May those preparing for their interview please prepared very well and do not leave any stone unturn. Please always make us proud. We don't want any bad report/story in houx again ooooo in as much that is not problem cause by US. All we want to hear/read is Good report, please prepare well for ur interview.

Jcies, How is the school activities? hope cool. How is ur preparation going?

Mr Tunde,Pastor,Modest man , Mamaj and others, how dey? thanks for keeping the houx moving. May the Good God be with us all.

Those who are planning to leave the country any moment from now, May you have a happy and pleasant Journey. Happy flying and Happy landing in Jehovah's name.

Have a nice day ahead.

Did i hear you say in Jehovah's name what congregation do you attend

Apply for dv-09

helo, my case no is AF200700028XXX,I have returned completed forms to KCC and still waiting for interview date. Pls.........can somebody advise me on what to do if i am not invited after the september 30th?
thanks
Dv-09 is about 6 weeks away; makes sure you apply once it starts.

Hello House there is something i want to say, once you get the pick up slip try and pay b4 the given date, becos their cashiers closes by 12pm everyday so when you are going for pick up go early like 11am so as to pay b4 12pm.

A woman was told to come back today, becos as at the time of pick up she has not paid and the cashiers have gone, of course you know what that means!

Hello House there is something i want to say, once you get the pick up slip try and pay b4 the given date, becos their cashiers closes by 12pm everyday so when you are going for pick up go early like 11am so as to pay b4 12pm.

A woman was told to come back today, becos as at the time of pick up she has not paid and the cashiers have gone, of course you know what that means!

Excited aint ya? where are u planning on staying in the states?

Congrat.

House,
God bless us all.

Congratulations; I am happy for you.

Pas.adebayo

Am happy for you pastor for this is a dream come through .
The lord God of heaven will go with you and open the door of the goodness of the land to you .Men and kings of the land will rise and run to your call .Go in peace and the glory of God that you serve will be your defence.Amen