• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Do you have any Idea

Hello,

My wife just told me that a friend we met at the embassy told her that when she went to collect her Visa she heard them saying couples must go together.
Please is it true because I know that you can go anytime you so desire as long as the principal apllicant has gone within 6 months

Thanks

Everything within six months

Hello,

My wife just told me that a friend we met at the embassy told her that when she went to collect her Visa she heard them saying couples must go together.
Please is it true because I know that you can go anytime you so desire as long as the principal apllicant has gone within 6 months

Thanks

You may not come together but both of you must leave the country within that six month.
cheers.

NPC( Birth Cert)

Hello House,

Please can someone tell me where National Population Commission is in Lagos.As I need to get a birth Cert.

Also I want to know if I must go to the NPC in the state where I was born or do I have to do it in any NPC office?

Hello House,

Please can someone tell me where National Population Commission is in Lagos.As I need to get a birth Cert.

Also I want to know if I must go to the NPC in the state where I was born or do I have to do it in any NPC office?

You will need to go to your place of birth as they refuse to register me outside their state of location.

Hello,

Thanks

Is not mandatry.
They most important thing is going within the Visa expiration period which is five months after recieving the visa.

Hello House,

You can do it at the Local Government where you were born, is not compulsory that you do it at NPC. Because that one will save you money.
Last year during my own I've to pay N5000 at NPC but I later got it from the local Government where I was born just for N300. The most important thing is that, it must be the same with one at KCC (I mean place of birth and date of birth).

Npc

You can do it at the Local Government where you were born, is not compulsory that you do it at NPC. Because that one will save you money.
Last year during my own I've to pay N5000 at NPC but I later got it from the local Government where I was born just for N300. The most important thing is that, it must be the same with one at KCC (I mean place of birth and date of birth).

IF I have to do the NPC what are the requirements cos my place of birth is Enugu and I am in Lagos. Am not sure when I can make it to Enugu and I don’t know if its something another person can do for me. Secondly I learnt that I have to go to my state of birth to do the NPC stuff how true is that?

Its not that I don’t have a Birth Cert but the last letter in my surname was Omitted in all the places my surname appeared and in one of the places I wrote the missing letter myself which looks very obvious that it wasn't there originally.
Please I would like to know what is required of me to get the NPC

IF I have to do the NPC what are the requirements cos my place of birth is Enugu and I am in Lagos. Am not sure when I can make it to Enugu and I don’t know if its something another person can do for me. Secondly I learnt that I have to go to my state of birth to do the NPC stuff how true is that?

Its not that I don’t have a Birth Cert but the last letter in my surname was Omitted in all the places my surname appeared and in one of the places I wrote the missing letter myself which looks very obvious that it wasn't there originally.

I dont know the requirement for the NPC but dont ever do it out of your state. I know of a girl that was denied last year during my interview, she was born in Ekiti in the form she filled and she brought another certificate she got from Lagos. She was denied immediately.
My advice to you is to go to your state and get the stuff there. I mean the state where you were born. I used the one that I got from the Local Government and it was accepted.
I believe with this you should be ok.

Jcries,
U started this thread that has benefited so many people.now ur time is around the corner.Though we have not much heard from u on ur progress with ur case,we believe that every thing is working out fine.We are praying for u and waiting to hear ur success story.
All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jcries,
U started this thread that has benefited so many people.now ur time is around the corner.Though we have not much heard from u on ur progress with ur case,we believe that every thing is working out fine.We are praying for u and waiting to hear ur success story.
All the best.

I am very much around my sista...I am done with all my documentations, just waiting for my interview date to come up.

Will definitely keep you guys posted on the outcome of my interview

Thanks for your concern...:rolleyes: I appreciate.

The requirements are;
(a)an application to the HOD of NPC
(b)National I.D or International Passport.
(c)2 Passport photograph
(d)=N=2000 or =N=5000, depending on your barginning power and how fast you want it.
(e)A declaration of age

Last edited by a moderator:
good to know

I am very much around my sista...I am done with all my documentations, just waiting for my interview date to come up.

Will definitely keep you guys posted on the outcome of my interview

Thanks for your concern...:rolleyes: I appreciate.

Jrcies,am glad to know u are making progress.Ur signatuer even says that.Just keep on.the Lord is ur strength.U will definitely come out smiling.

NPC Requirement

The requirements are;
(a)an application to the HOD of NPC
(b)National I.D or International Passport.
(c)2 Passport photograph
(d)=N=2000 or =N=5000, depending on your barginning power and how fast you want it.

Thanks alot for this information

I dont know the requirement for the NPC but dont ever do it out of your state. I know of a girl that was denied last year during my interview, she was born in Ekiti in the form she filled and she brought another certificate she got from Lagos. She was denied immediately.
My advice to you is to go to your state and get the stuff there. I mean the state where you were born. I used the one that I got from the Local Government and it was accepted.
I believe with this you should be ok.

Thanks for this advice. You and all members of the house have been very helpful. You guys are really treasured. I will sure find a way to go down to my state of birth and get it done.

:D Case Number:2008AF00008xxx
:) Received Letter: May 2007
:) Sent Back To Kcc: May 2007.
;) Kcc Confirmed Receipt: 13th June 2007
:cool: Awaiting 2nd Letter

Dear Pastor,
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!! I really happy for you.
MamaJ, your Pix and you son is still on my Laptop's desktop, I put you in my prayer everyday, you gave me the advice that took me to Kamorass before my letter came, don't worry, God has you in HIS mind.
Just to say a very BIG THANK YOU to everybody in this Forum, particlularly this trend, I have attached my just conluded eBook as an attachment to this post, you can pick it up, it's free please. I'm planning to put it on net soonest for $47.75 but you're getting it for free from me now. If you have problem downloading it, please do let me know, you need an Acrobat Reader to download it.
Profit with it.

Hey man,

Thanks for remembering us in your prayers, God bless you. I know God will make everything beautiful in his time but come oh, you no tell me say u downloaded my pic save for ya laptop, it's not for free oh:p

Picked Up Visa Today

Praise the Lord, somebody; we picked up our VISA today in the afternoon. I thank God for everything. He alone is worthy of our praise. He is a faithful God.

I also thank all members of the house who have contributed in one way or the other to the success of this journey. Adebayo, Modest, Jessica, Mamaj and all other lovely members, i won't forget you. I appreciate you all.

Thanks.:)

Praise the Lord, somebody; we picked up our VISA today in the afternoon. I thank God for everything. He alone is worthy of our praise. He is a faithful God.

I also thank all members of the house who have contributed in one way or the other to the success of this journey. Adebayo, Modest, Jessica, Mamaj and all other lovely members, i won't forget you. I appreciate you all.

Thanks.:)

Congratulations. The LORD is good.