• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

hi houx

this guy looks handsom oh
i wont more than that

Modest Man! How u dey and family? hope cool.
Well, nice reading from you, ok.
But, if i may ask u shey na esa (toasting) or u just wan make me laugh on my pix? eh!
Well, thanks for taking out time to check my pixs.

Hope u're now in the state or U still dey Jamaica?

Houx ...... how u na dey? Hope cool?
Well just to say hello.
Have a peacefull week ahead.

Please someone should please share his/her experience on the pick-up date. I want to know how the entire process go. is it just enter, pay and collect? Please I need an urgent response as I have a pickup date next week. Thanks

Hello Emineimo, its good you ask this question now,
If you read that pick up slip well, you will see that they said you should come b4 2pm as they close by 3pm, the pick up time is 2pm, my pick up is this week too, i have paid and i have the receipt with me, just to get there and pick my visa. I will advise that you find time, go there and pay b4 that day so that you will just get there and pick your visa. Am confirming to you that their cashiers closes by 12pm on daily basis, so if you get there after 12pm you will not be able to pay untill the following day, so pay b4 the pick up day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its up to him to defend himself but what I think is that when he says the truth they assume he his lying but when he tell a lie they accept it as the truth.I only gave him an alternative to defend himself so it is up to him.But without the adoption certificate I dont know how to help him.
What he need do is go to an orphange home and expalin his predicament maybe I say maybe who knows?

Who no dey lie? Tell me I beg

My brother u are realy trying to save the situation, but i think he may have problem with the so called adopted child in the area of last name for an adopted child should answer the last name of the adoptor.However.i suggest the guy in question should react to our contributions.

hey houx, how y'all doing.... this police report thing, i went to the police force headquaters here in abuja were i reside ,and the man in charge of this said the clearance certificate costs 15,000 naira as against the 5,000 i had in mind as gathered from the houx:confused: ..well the main issue is that i dint go with my international passport n he says he'll travel tomorrow so i cant see him then. i told him i was a student at ABU ZARIA n had to return ,so he advised me to do it at KADUNA. i want to confirm from the houx, if its ok to do this clearance at any state at all....pls reply.. pastor adebayo n the rest of d houx :)

My brother,
I think they specified where you get police certificate in the second leter.It can only be authentic if you get it from Alagbon police Lagos and it can't be more than 5000.So be wise.
You can get it while you come for your medicals in lagos.

Hello Friends

Well I must say thank you to everybody that showed intrest in my case which was my name not been included in my wifes file.

Well I came in from london and decided give my wife all the support she needs and fortunately enough for me when we got there on the 1st of august the nigerian man i mean the clerk to the consular ask my wife about me and I was told to come in.

I was asked of my passport and i told them its at home so we were asked to sit down until we were called to window 7 were we met a woman .

She was such as beutiful woman and she apologise for the mistake made by the inquiry department and after that she asked me how I met my wife and what i gave her during our wedding anniversay

then she asked me to sit down that she wants to talk to my wife.

After asking her about her age school and me then she called me and said that I should bring my pasasport medicals police report and birth certificate and she then congratulate us with a yellow form to bring the documents on any friday

I returned the following friday and I was told to come and pick it ifrst week next month

Whenever you go into the embassy this month please pray to be attended at window 7 the woman is a loving woman

Thanks jerci thanks olat thans miodest and the rest of house it is true this medium that I knew the way the cut off is calculated and what it means to be current

let us all keep this forum alive I am sorry I went away it was because of my Job in Uk please forgive me

special congratulations, my dear, God has ordained this

Hello my people, I'm sorry for my long absence from the forum. since I collected my Visa pick-up letter I've been 'running from pillar to post" seeking for financial assistance from everybody that comes my way. God rescue me and my wife, we got the Visa and we landed here but I was a bit down when I got here due to the financial stress I went thru b/4 leaving Nigeria. I'm Ok now and decided to say HI first to my great forumites.

How Una dey?
Jrcies, BabaD, Modest, Adebayo, mama J, Tunde1001 and all other wonderful people of the forum. All of you are on your way to US, Almighty God will continue to strenghten you all.
we are cool and we entered US same day, am also still awaiting my GC

hi every one,
pls dont mind me as i am jumping into your thread. i am a nigerian and miss home and all u guys just make me rememeber with all your talk.
first let me say i wish u all you God speed and favor as you pursue you DV visas.
i am in the states and i am also adjusting status here, my husband is a US citizen though we are both originally from naija.
i love the way u all are praying for each other and just wanted to drop a line of encouragement and pray that everyone makes it.

thank u for the encouraging words, i hope we will read more from u

My opinion

Hi baba aladura i know you are now in the US. please i need your advice. i played the DV 2008 as single but i included my elder sisters dauther 11 years as at that time,now that am married i have posted all documents to KCC, MY marrage certificat,pictures taken on the weeding day passport photos of my wife and the girl indicating that she's not my biological child through her name.I hope this is not an issue? please i want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks, tolu. my NL No is 2008AF000012xx. is it low or high, will i be interviewed early.
Adding your niece on your lottery entry is a big issue since it is a MATERIAL MISREPRESENTATION OF FACTS [I did not create that term].
At the interview, you will be denied a visa and most likely banned for life from entering the US.
You have 2 viable options.
1] Do not pursue the application any more. Enter for dv-09 and hope to win.
2] Submit new forms to KCC, omit your niece and submit a cover letter that she has been dropped from your application, without further explanation. Then hope that the Embassy will not query you about her during the interview, since they already have all your previous forms and documents.
And if they ask you during the interview, tell them you realize that she was not qualified because she is your niece and you dropped her in order to save your application. Then "let the chips fall where they may".
Your number 12xx is a middle-belt number. Since it is close to 1000, you should be interviewed before the end of this year.
Good luck.

Thanks

That is no problem at all.You have choose the right course you have to go first and any other person can follow.Right now I am not going with my wife because I have to come back and settle things here in uk I will join her later as she is the principal applicant.CARRY GO

Thanks a lot for your advise. God bless you all and wish you all the best.

Hi houx,

Regrettably we were refused the visa.
Unknowingly, our earlier application actually reads that my wife's place of Birth was an XXX state. Incidentally she is the principal applicant.
I guess we missed this out. Every other documents coherently read another XXX State.
We took care of every other things. We were cool, calm and collected at the interview. I have since moved on and interpreted that to mean its probably not good for us or not yet time!

Olat,

So sorry that things did not work out for you. If you are so inclined do try again for the upcoming DV Lottery. All the best to you.

Oh members of the house,when will they release the bulletin? Over 7 days has gone from 2nd they initially promised.Or is it the proposed immigration bill that is delaying the release;I JUST cant wait 4 it.
CASE NUMBER--------------------------2008AF00002XXX
LOCATION-----------------------------SAPELE,DELTA BSTATE

Hi houx,

Unknowingly, our earlier application actually reads that my wife's place of Birth was an XXX state. Incidentally she is the principal applicant.
I guess we missed this out. Every other documents coherently read another XXX State.
We took care of every other things. We were cool, calm and collected at the interview. I have since moved on and interpreted that to mean its probably not good for us or not yet time!

Yeh! I''m so sorry , God knows the best.

dv

Hi guys i have nothing to hide just try and understand me u people are great. I never new that i guy that played the lottery for me included my elder sisters dauther name while he was applying for me through internet,it was wen i got my NL we saw two seprate forms in it,this issue became a very big issue in my family then, we just have to fill one for her including her full name showing that she's not my dauther.i till spoke wit the guy today about the case, he said there is provision for including your maid , nephew,nices,even as a single person since you are not claiming she's your dauther.please if you have any other advice for me let me know.My NL ies 12xx is it low or high,wen should i be expecting my second ltter.

I thank you all.

Tolu:( :confused:

johnkent,tunde1001,.modest,onyii,onoriode,J cloud,baba D, ADEBAYO,orere,

Thanks for your reply, hope you now under stand my story now. simpl is quite a long time lets hear from u. tolu

Dont Cry

Hi houx,

My dear Olat...I fill like crying for you.. But I will cry ..because you have the largest heart to break the new in this house..
But In All God is bigger than this disappointment...wipe your tears..
dont fail 2009's own..

Dont Cry

Hi houx,

My dear Olat...I fill like crying for you.. But I will cry ..because you have the largest heart to break the new in this house..
dont fail 2009's own..

Dont Cry

Hi houx,

My dear Olat...I fill like crying for you.. But I will NOT cry ..because you have the largest heart to break the new in this house..
dont fail 2009's own..

Medical forms

Folks, I would like to know if I am to fill the medical forms myself or the doctor required is to do that?