• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Pls can someone there advice me.Regarding the waec verification,am i supposed to go to the interview with it or just the reciept issued . I am dv 2007,and my number is current september.My interview is on the first week of september,although i have advanced degrees,but because i do not want to leave any stone unturned,i decided to get a waec verification irrespective of the fact that i already have the original certificate of my waec,but when i got to waec office,the man there asked if i want the verification letter handed to me or if i want them to send directly to the embassy.So my concern now is the appropriate option.Let someone advice me .
thanks.

Go with the reciept to the embassy.You can be rest assured that the embassy already have the verifivcation okay.Tell them to send it to the embassy and you get the reciept beware of tout pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why did you deny the baby

Okay, I'm new and glad to be part of this thread, I am a winner of the DV2008 here is the issue i need help with:

1. I filled the forms online as single, then i got married in december. The NL came in june and I returned to KCC early july as married with a kid. The kid was born in November ending and before the wedding. Now i am wondering if there'll b issues as I did not indicate in the first lottery nline form that I had a kid

2. My no. goes AF2008-----9--- using that, i need explanations on the terms low number and current.

guys pls assist. thanks

You filled a form as single then december you already have a baby dint you know you were expecting a baby?

Now the kid was born before the wedding well tell them you impregnated your wife but dint you know you have a wife when you filled the form or dint you know you have impregnated a woman before filling a form

Please my advise to you DV2008 is that be careful when returning the NL.You can add your spouse but be careful with children maybe your uncle your aunty your friend and anybody you can not have a child after filling the form as single but you can have a spouse afetr filling your form as single

Men I dont know what to say if you meet the woman that interviewed me you may be lucky or the other guy but if you meet one skinny idiot she is a consular as well your are fucked.

Delta airlines is planning direct flight from Lagos to Atlanta, starting December 3.
You can search Google for details. No price info. yet.

I want to go through NAA North america airline 880 Dollars in december I want a direct flight better because no stop over try KLM you go sit for few hours before una waka again

my people una sure say Job dey USA.I no wan gon there go dey look heaven oo because we never mange Iya Charley here ooooooooo.I beg anybody wey don go make he tell me how Job be for area.I don try reply trends make una help DV 2008 and DV2008 make una help una self no add your brother sister children but add your husband if you like add your brother but if they say make una come do the thing una go confess.I wish you all the best

guys.hw far.checked the visa bulletin.still silence 4 october.they said 2 days.its 4 now.ANYBODY WIT 2ND LETTER?WAITING..CONGRATS TO ALL THE DV2007 GUYS WHO MADE IT.WE DV 2008 PRAY 4 THE SAME FAVOUR.TUNDE1001 THANKS 4 UR REPLY.STAY WELL HOUSE

I've been reading the posts about the guy who included the sisters daughter as his daughter and someone was suggesting that he go get an adoption certificate.
This is the reason why NIGERIANS are refused U.S visas because we lie about every little thing. He can go get d adoptions papers but i'll guarantee you that who ever interviews him will figure out it and probably will deny him the visa.

I've been reading the posts about the guy who included the sisters daughter as his daughter and someone was suggesting that he go get an adoption certificate.
This is the reason why NIGERIANS are refused U.S visas because we lie about every little thing. He can go get d adoptions papers but i'll guarantee you that who ever interviews him will figure out it and probably will deny him the visa.

Well its up to him to defend himself but what I think is that when he says the truth they assume he his lying but when he tell a lie they accept it as the truth.I only gave him an alternative to defend himself so it is up to him.But without the adoption certificate I dont know how to help him.
What he need do is go to an orphange home and expalin his predicament maybe I say maybe who knows?

Who no dey lie? Tell me I beg

guys.hw far.checked the visa bulletin.still silence 4 october.they said 2 days.its 4 now.ANYBODY WIT 2ND LETTER?WAITING..CONGRATS TO ALL THE DV2007 GUYS WHO MADE IT.WE DV 2008 PRAY 4 THE SAME FAVOUR.TUNDE1001 THANKS 4 UR REPLY.STAY WELL HOUSE

I like your spirit just keep checking alrite.I think it will be good if we can open another site for 2008 Winners and let us help them.

jerci

Hello Jerci

What a going on hope you have called KCC to get your interview date your number is current.I took out my time to check from your signature please I need to hear from you I beg you deserve it reply

What is going on with DV2008 my people it look as if Americans are up to something.The cut off is blank let us prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.I am scared ooooooo

You filled a form as single then december you already have a baby dint you know you were expecting a baby?

Now the kid was born before the wedding well tell them you impregnated your wife but dint you know you have a wife when you filled the form or dint you know you have impregnated a woman before filling a form

Please my advise to you DV2008 is that be careful when returning the NL.You can add your spouse but be careful with children maybe your uncle your aunty your friend and anybody you can not have a child after filling the form as single but you can have a spouse afetr filling your form as single

Men I dont know what to say if you meet the woman that interviewed me you may be lucky or the other guy but if you meet one skinny idiot she is a consular as well your are fucked.

Hello Oga Tunde, i beg this house is known for one good thing and that is Up-rightness, i wouldn't want us to be using Foul languages in the house like you said and i quote ''but if you meet one skinny idiot she is a consular as well your are fucked'', remember millions of people all over the world are reading this, please let us continue with the good messages we have been preaching and known for. Thanks
Adebayo.

Well its up to him to defend himself but what I think is that when he says the truth they assume he his lying but when he tell a lie they accept it as the truth.I only gave him an alternative to defend himself so it is up to him.But without the adoption certificate I dont know how to help him.
What he need do is go to an orphange home and expalin his predicament maybe I say maybe who knows?

Who no dey lie? Tell me I beg

Me, Adebayo since I decided to go with Christ i no dey lie again:D , and thats why i have not said anything or comment about the guy that added his sister's daughter, that's a LIE and this embassy guys sabi niaja for lie lie, so why should we continue to give them grounds on which they can proof to the whole world that Nigerians are liars. Pls lets put this case to rest and let the guy sort himself out, like i always say HE THAT COMES TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS. Period!

What is going on with DV2008 my people it look as if Americans are up to something.The cut off is blank let us prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.I am scared ooooooo

Tunde1001,I assure you.NOTHING DEY HAPPEN:D .NO WAHALA:D .The bulletin MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST surely come out at least on or after 15th September:D .So relax your mind:cool: ,BUT if them TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY am:mad: ,O BOY Somebody gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,JUST complete the statement:)
CASE NUMBER--------------------------2008AF00002XXX

police clearance matter

hey houx, how y'all doing.... this police report thing, i went to the police force headquaters here in abuja were i reside ,and the man in charge of this said the clearance certificate costs 15,000 naira as against the 5,000 i had in mind as gathered from the houx:confused: ..well the main issue is that i dint go with my international passport n he says he'll travel tomorrow so i cant see him then. i told him i was a student at ABU ZARIA n had to return ,so he advised me to do it at KADUNA. i want to confirm from the houx, if its ok to do this clearance at any state at all....pls reply.. pastor adebayo n the rest of d houx :)

Hi , want to commend the house once again for the good Job we are doint to our fellow man .
On the issue of the clearance you can do it in the state where you are all of the documents will still be brought to lagos police office at alagbon for stamping and it may take long days like weeks one or two depending on the time of your interview .But if your interview is very close by i will advice you to get down to lagos and it will be done in one day .I will advice you to get in touch with pastor adebayo on mail he can be source of help for you.This is how i did my own and it cost 5000 naira only and I collected the stuff the same day even less .

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth will always prevail

I will want to employ every one comming in for information in this forum to always bear in there mind that if all your motives and intention are true conserning your case the lord who had been helping people in the forum will definately help you to ,but if not there is no way the fasting and praying can work here in this case.I have gone through various post sent by every one to get one document or the other to cover up for lies that we know that it is a lie .Am glad to tell you that daddy say he is a truthful God and he does not work with liers because their father is the devil.Because when you are there to defend the documents the consular people are wise ,they can ask you one question and your lies will fall like pack of cards.
Like in that guy case that has the case of one child included you need to pray well and the lord will tell you what next to do .
I want to say that We serve a God who is faithful and truthful he will only help anyone that present himseif or her seif in a truthful manner.

hey houx, how y'all doing.... this police report thing, i went to the police force headquaters here in abuja were i reside ,and the man in charge of this said the clearance certificate costs 15,000 naira as against the 5,000 i had in mind as gathered from the houx:confused: ..well the main issue is that i dint go with my international passport n he says he'll travel tomorrow so i cant see him then. i told him i was a student at ABU ZARIA n had to return ,so he advised me to do it at KADUNA. i want to confirm from the houx, if its ok to do this clearance at any state at all....pls reply.. pastor adebayo n the rest of d houx :)

If you are living in kaduna then go ahead and do it there, i don't know sha, but i think you are still coming to have both your medical and interview here in Lagos, why don't you do it here in Lagos? bcos its easier and cheaper at alagbon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honesty pays.

God bless this house forever. I am glad with the positive comments made by good people of this house. I just want us to recall an issue I brought to the house about our tenant that won 2007, whose forms were filled by the brother with the intention of going to America with the sister. Do you know that her number NEVER will become current (2007AF03006X). I will add my voice that the Tolu should forget this ambition if it is not truely defendable, because I think it is better for her not to make it now (She may be banned from ever applying for Ame Visa) and still have the opportunity of going to America some other time in the future. Who says she can not win again.
Remember, he that speaketh the truth show forth righteousness. Let him/her tell the truth at the embassy and God can intervene, is there anything impossible to our God? Nothing and absolutely nothing.
Let us be truthful so that the Miracles of God will abound in this house forever.
Cheers.

Help..!!!

Please anybody with experince on what is expected of us on the pick-up day. Mine is coming next week and I really count on the house for what the day will look like. SOS

Please anybody with experince on what is expected of us on the pick-up day. Mine is coming next week and I really count on the house for what the day will look like. SOS

You have got to go to the Embassy with your Pick up slip & receipt of payment for your visa. I think the instruction about what is expected of you is written on your Pick up Slip.

Have a nice day.

Please someone should please share his/her experience on the pick-up date. I want to know how the entire process go. is it just enter, pay and collect? Please I need an urgent response as I have a pickup date next week. Thanks