• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Shooo, wetin dey happen nao. No body is talking about air fare. Pls somebody say something.

Hey, mamaj, nice to hear from you. Pls don't keep away from us o.
And get ready to buy your own gele for pastor's wedding soonest

Abegi o, na true o, how much be ticket from Lagos to Ne York Ciri, abi na Cidi abi na City, any one sha.

@ Busayo,

hmmm...I'll help you confirm from Lufthansa and North American Airline.

If this is your first time flying across the atlantic, i would say you try getting a layover somewhere in Europe. That would be more fun than flying direct to NY although it would be more time wasted thou.
The cheapest airline to fly besides North America is KLM.

statement of result/verification of SSCE/OND

If this is your first time flying across the atlantic, i would say you try getting a layover somewhere in Europe. That would be more fun than flying direct to NY although it would be more time wasted thou.

My friend is a dv 2007 winner and his interview has been scheduled next month. He has a 2003, NECO SSCE computr master sheet endosed by the principal (that one that contains the names of all the candidates who sat 4 the exams) and ND statement of result. i want to know if these docs are enough for the interview or should he go to NECO minna and his polytechnic for verification of these results. please ur response is needed urgently.

statement of result/verification of SSCE/OND

My friend is a dv 2007 winner and his interview has been scheduled next month. He has a 2003, NECO SSCE computr master sheet endosed by the principal (that one that contains the names of all the candidates who sat 4 the exams) and ND statement of result. i want to know if these docs are enough for the interview or should he go to NECO minna and his polytechnic for verification of these results. please ur response is needed urgently.

ma issue

Okay, I'm new and glad to be part of this thread, I am a winner of the DV2008 here is the issue i need help with:

1. I filled the forms online as single, then i got married in december. The NL came in june and I returned to KCC early july as married with a kid. The kid was born in November ending and before the wedding. Now i am wondering if there'll b issues as I did not indicate in the first lottery nline form that I had a kid

2. My no. goes AF2008-----9--- using that, i need explanations on the terms low number and current.

guys pls assist. thanks

Okay, I'm new and glad to be part of this thread, I am a winner of the DV2008 here is the issue i need help with:

1. I filled the forms online as single, then i got married in december. The NL came in june and I returned to KCC early july as married with a kid. The kid was born in November ending and before the wedding. Now i am wondering if there'll b issues as I did not indicate in the first lottery nline form that I had a kid

2. My no. goes AF2008-----9--- using that, i need explanations on the terms low number and current.

guys pls assist. thanks

You are in a right place , just take your time to read this trend from beginning to this point and you would have no question agin, meanwhile, concerning your wedding and the kid, it doesn't mean since your response has already shown that you are married. And in case what you sent is still single, you can now just mail them and fill the Ds-230 form for your wife and kid and send to them.

Hello my people, I'm sorry for my long absence from the forum. since I collected my Visa pick-up letter I've been 'running from pillar to post" seeking for financial assistance from everybody that comes my way. God rescue me and my wife, we got the Visa and we landed here but I was a bit down when I got here due to the financial stress I went thru b/4 leaving Nigeria. I'm Ok now and decided to say HI first to my great forumites.

How Una dey?
Jrcies, BabaD, Modest, Adebayo, mama J, Tunde1001 and all other wonderful people of the forum. All of you are on your way to US, Almighty God will continue to strenghten you all.

Tell ur friend to try get neco verification of result othrewise what the need is original certificate.this could be gotting from any neco zonal office in the country.Seondly, if his nd original certificate is not yet out, he could get possibly transcript to support the statement of result from him school.i hope this could help.

Thanks,

----------------
now in US.
Working.

to all dv winners

hi guys congrats on ur victory.
can somebody tell how does the NL look like i mean is it a big white envelope , or big brown envelope or just another small white envelope like a regular mail.
i have searchedfor the answer in the other posts but did'nt find a answer, pls anybody who won can elaborate.
thanks .

hi every one,
pls dont mind me as i am jumping into your thread. i am a nigerian and miss home and all u guys just make me rememeber with all your talk.
first let me say i wish u all you God speed and favor as you pursue you DV visas.
i am in the states and i am also adjusting status here, my husband is a US citizen though we are both originally from naija.
i love the way u all are praying for each other and just wanted to drop a line of encouragement and pray that everyone makes it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi every one,
pls dont mind me as i am jumping into your thread. i am a nigerian and miss home and all u guys just make me rememeber with all your talk.
first let me say i wish u all you God speed and favor as you pursue you DV visas.
i am in the states and i am also adjusting status here, my husband is a US citizen though we are both originally from naija.
i love the way u all are praying for each other and just wanted to drop a line of encouragement and pray that everyone makes it.

Jayjen dear, we so much appreciate you and the words of encouragement, thanks. we want you to please stay in touch with this house so as to be part of the success story that is right here, so how is AME? pls gist us things we need to know b4 hand o. God bless u, regards to your hubby.

Hello my people, I'm sorry for my long absence from the forum. since I collected my Visa pick-up letter I've been 'running from pillar to post" seeking for financial assistance from everybody that comes my way. God rescue me and my wife, we got the Visa and we landed here but I was a bit down when I got here due to the financial stress I went thru b/4 leaving Nigeria. I'm Ok now and decided to say HI first to my great forumites.

How Una dey?
Jrcies, BabaD, Modest, Adebayo, mama J, Tunde1001 and all other wonderful people of the forum. All of you are on your way to US, Almighty God will continue to strenghten you all.

cONGRATS O, ABBA U NO EVEN WAIT FOR SOME DAYS AFTER COLLECTING YOUR VISA BEFORE CHAPPING OUT, ANY WAY, BRIEF US ABOUT WORK.

hi houx

Hi,
Houx how una dey? hope cool!
Waitin dey now my brother & sister? hope cool? well, i dey too, just to say hi like every other person in da houx.
Pastor Adebayo and others how una preparation be? I wish all una God's blessing as u dey plan to live this naija oo. May he continue to protect and guide us all.

Hope to read more from his blessings to this great houx.

Have a nice weekend ahead.

my first time on this page.gone tru the dv 2007 guys.wonda job.dis visa bulletin wey no come out 4 october dey make my head plait dada.they want 2 kill us w tension.man dey pray.man beleive.2008AF00010XXX:D

this medicals how is it done.i know ur blood is taken xray.do they tell u 2 strip down.go they go checking the privates.adebayo and co well done.all fingers crossed.trying to get on with life till dem kcc ready.:p

Hello Mama J

Hellooooooooooo house!!!!!!!!!!!11
I missed u guys:D congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! to y'all, Lizzy, BabaD, Adebayo, Sinexworldwide, Tunde and Busayo. God is truly faithful. You guys didn't goo for an interview, u went in for a chat:D coz ur interview was with ease and no too many alarming questions. This is to proove that anyone in this house that goes in for interview, goes with God's favour. It's evident God is here.
Sinexworldwide u would have just gone to the registry to do something make ur babe chop this green card too:p anyways it's well and u know why butttttttttttttttt shay :rolleyes: u for organize some sharp sharp court joinings and then do the white in US;) :D

Jrcies na u we dey wait for:D Your own time is round the corner

Modest Man!!! how far? u never still reach US? we are waiting for u to give us the low down and tell us about the goodi goodies for yonder:D

God bless this house;)
Glad to see your post Mama J; visit as often as you can. Dv-2009 is set to begin October-December, so apply early and be confident.

Delta airlines

Shooo, wetin dey happen nao. No body is talking about air fare. Pls somebody say something.

Hey, mamaj, nice to hear from you. Pls don't keep away from us o.
And get ready to buy your own gele for pastor's wedding soonest
Delta airlines is planning direct flight from Lagos to Atlanta, starting December 3.
You can search Google for details. No price info. yet.

Include all children

guys pls assist. thanks
Over the years, the lottery instruction has insisted that you include ALL children [including step-children]. {New DV entries please take note}
Failure to include all children has been grounds for denying DV visa in one case.
I don't know if this will be an issue in your case, but you have done the right thing by including the child and wife in your forms. Just wait for your interview date, pray and be hopeful.

As for definitions, low numbers are less than 1000, high numbers are greater than 10,000 and 1,000 to 10,000 is the middle-belt.
Lower numbers get current early, and get interviewed early with higher chances of getting visa.
Higher numbers get current later and get interviwed later and less chances of getting visas, because the 3,700 visas allocated to Nigeria may be exhausted before your turn.
Current: Means that US immigration has allocated you a visa and the US embassy is ready to call you for an interview to obtain the visa [if you are eligible- some people may not be eligible = e.g. Taliban and Al-qaida]