• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Haba Modest Man!!, so you still want me to gather this money for you after God has suprised you? lol!!! haba don't do this to me and my son
House i dey ohhh!!! my office was closed down coz of the strike, i only resumed today and believe me, i had enough rest.
Hi Tunde1001, it's not like that anymore, it takes about 22 days to a month before u can get your medical test from kamorass hospital

Haba Modest Man!!, so you still want me to gather this money for you after God has suprised you? lol!!! haba don't do this to me and my son
House i dey ohhh!!! my office was closed down coz of the strike, i only resumed today and believe me, i had enough rest.
Hi Tunde1001, it's not like that anymore, it takes about 22 days to a month before u can get your medical test from kamorass hospital

HHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i changed my mind and would not collect any money.
I hope fuel is available now, so pls take good care of my son inlaw

Pls house, what ever we try to know is not too much, like jcries said, Nigeria is not a figure country, so u need to re-visit some important dates, the sample questions and just for guidiance and does not apply to everybody.
We are not laying too much emphacy on the photograph from my view, because when people doubt ur integrity then u may need to provide proof. esply for the newly wedded.

My family friend was asked to present only a photograph showing him, his wife and their son to be a ble to get an immigrant visa.
His elder brother applied for him under sibblings, he was not even asked to present the photograph of his brother, so dont take any thing for granted.

God bless us

Hi everybody,
I have been so busy these days, congrats to those that have gotten their visa, congrats to some of us CCurrentin August, and Happy waiting for those expecting next Bulettin.
Have a nice day.

What happens

Hello

If we do the test and wait for 22 days what about the interview will it not affect it?Because I know you must take it when going for the interview?I dont want to loose my Job here please what is going on in Nigeria

Hello

If we do the test and wait for 22 days what about the interview will it not affect it?Because I know you must take it when going for the interview?I dont want to loose my Job here please what is going on in Nigeria

So long you have started the Medics you have no prob just go for your interview with receipt from Kamorass, they will ask you to come back with the result as soon as its ready.

Hi houx

Hi houx,
How are u all doing today? As we are preparing for interview or case to be current and to those who are presently in the State, let us as well see how we stand b4 our heavenly father. Because without him it may not have been possible for us to be here and belonging to this wonderful houx.
I saw this article in one of the publication I subscribe to monthly and I think I should show it to the house maybe it may help one way or the other in our personal life………..

TIMELESS PRINCIPLES

• The Golden rule: “All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must likewise do to them; this, in fact, is what the law and the prophets mean.” –Matthew 7:12
• Love your neighbor: “You must love your neighbor as yourself.” (Matthew 22:39) “Love does not work evil to one’s neighbor; therefore love is the law’s fulfillment.” –Romans 13:10
• Respect and honor others: “In brotherly love have tender affection for one another. In showing honor to one another take the lead.”- Romans 12:10
• Pursue peace: “Keep peace between one another.” (Mark 9:50) “If possible, as far as it depends upon you, be peaceable with all men.” (Romans 12:18) “Let us pursue the things making for peace.”- Romans 14:19.
• Be forgiving: “Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.” (Matthew 6:12) “Become kind to one another, tenderly compassionate, freely forgiving one another.” – Ephesians 4:32
• Be loyal, faithful : “Be faithful to your own wife and give your love to her alone……..Be happy with your wife and find your joy with the Girl you married………Let her charms keep you happy; let her surround you with her love……….Why should you give your love to another woman? Why should you prefer the charms of another man’s wife?” (Proverbs 5:15-20) “ The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much..” (Luke 16:10) “What is looked for in stewards is for a man to be found faithful.”- 1corinthians 4:2
• Be honest: “Can I be morally clean with wicked scales and with a bag of deceptive stone weights?” (Micah 6:11) “We trust we have an honest conscience, as we wish to conduct ourselves honestly in all things.” – Hebrews 13:18
• Be truthful, fair: “Hate what is bad, and love what is good, and give justice a place in the gate.” (Amos 5:15) “Speak truthfully with one another. With truth and the judgment of peace do your judging in your gates.” (Zechariah 8:16) “Now that you have put away falsehood, speak truth each one of you with his neighbor.” Ephesians 4:25
• Be industrious, diligent: “Have you beheld a man skillful in his work? Before kings is where he will station himself.” (Proverbs 22:29) “Do not loiter at your business.” (Romans 12:11) “Whatever you are doing, work at it whole-souled as to Jehovah, and not to men.” –Colossians 3:23
• Be mild, Compassionate, kind: “Clothe yourselves with the tender affections of compassion, kindness, Lowliness of mind, mildness, and long-suffering,”- Colossians 3:12
• Conquer evil with good: “Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you.” (Matthew 5:44) “ Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.” –Romans 12:21
• Give God your best: “You must love Jehovah you God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment.” –Matthew 22:37-38

I hope it help one way or the other.

I salute

Hello house,I salute u all.I am in the race for 2008.I have been going thru this thread and i want to commend u for the excellent work u are doing.U are indeed great people.I also want congratulate all of who are already in the states and those of who that had successful interviews and await their visa collection.The Lord willl perfect that which concerns u.
As for those who are yet to be called for interview perharps cos of the so called high nos,I encourage u to trust in the Lord.Remenber He is able to do exceedinly,abundantly above more than u can ever ask or imagine,according to his power that works in u.
Finally,i wish some of u will take time and browse thru the 2008 thread.We would love to have ur contribution as i sincerely believe there is so much we can learn from u guys.
Once again i salute u,great people of God's own country.

Please Pastor Adebayo

The popular pastor Adebayo,I am a 2008 winner and i have been reading this 2007 thread from page to page.I have come across a post in which u said u will get married to ur fiancee and notify KCC.can u please share ur experience with me if went ahead with the plan.U see i have a similar case.I won the dv and got an NL in May 2007.Prior to this time,I have been dating a lady who i have known for abt 5years.We have concluded plans to get married and have put the wedding proper to xmas period.Am thinking of contacting KCC afetr the wedding to notify them of a change in my family status.I know u are yet to go for ur interview but i will like u to share the response u have gotten from KCC with me as this will help make up my mind.
Thanks so much and good luck with ur forth coming interview

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello house,I salute u all.I am in the race for 2008.I have been going thru this thread and i want to commend u for the excellent work u are doing.U are indeed great people.I also want congratulate all of who are already in the states and those of who that had successful interviews and await their visa collection.The Lord willl perfect that which concerns u.
As for those who are yet to be called for interview perharps cos of the so called high nos,I encourage u to trust in the Lord.Remenber He is able to do exceedinly,abundantly above more than u can ever ask or imagine,according to his power that works in u.
Finally,i wish some of u will take time and browse thru the 2008 thread.We would love to have ur contribution as i sincerely believe there is so much we can learn from u guys.
Once again i salute u,great people of God's own country.

Thanks for the best wishes!

The popular pastor Adebayo,I am a 2008 winner and i have been reading this 2007 thread from page to page.I have come across a post in which u said u will get married to ur fiancee and notify KCC.can u please share ur experience with me if went ahead with the plan.U see i have a similar case.I won the dv and got an NL in May 2007.Prior to this time,I have been dating a lady who i have known for abt 5years.We have concluded plans to get married and have put the wedding proper to xmas period.Am thinking of contacting KCC afetr the wedding to notify them of a change in my family status.I know u are yet to go for ur interview but i will like u to share the response u have gotten from KCC with me as this will help make up my mind.
Thanks so much and good luck with ur forth coming interview

Thanks man, i had to suspend it for some reasons. but you can go ahead with your own o, read the past post you will understand how to go about it, but i think immediately after your marriage you will have to send your marriage cert to KCC notifying them about the change and am sure all will be well. Abi house?
Best of Luck

Thanks man, i had to suspend it for some reasons. but you can go ahead with your own o, read the past post you will understand how to go about it, but i think immediately after your marriage you will have to send your marriage cert to KCC notifying them about the change and am sure all will be well. Abi house?
Best of Luck

Adebayo has said it all, there's nothing that stops you from the marriage, however, sit down and count the cost very well, just like Adebayo, I had to postpone mine also till further notice due to some certain reasons.
I wish you good luck in your decision .

Adebayo has said it all, there's nothing that stops you from the marriage, however, sit down and count the cost very well, just like Adebayo, I had to postpone mine also till further notice due to some certain reasons.
I wish you good luck in your decision .

Oga wetin be the reason now, if na cash I beg talk now so that we can put heads together as one big family that we are.

Best of luck

Your Valued advise is sought urgently.

Modest,
since we all need to help. I won DV 2008, and came accross someone that won 2007 just yesterday. Lucky for her, the number possibly will be current in September (AF00030069).
The unfortunate issue here is that she was assisted by her brother to fill the form (because he actually submitted her entry, the belief that he knows better). This brother of hers fill in as the spouse to her sister (the winner), and also his school details instead of the sister. I think the brother is just selfish anyway (wanting to go to U.S.), thinking the white guys don't consider details. really I want to assist them in sending an e mail to KCC to confirm receipt of their form before possibly going further based on your valued advise. This family must not miss this opportunity.
J Cloud

Modest,
since we all need to help. I won DV 2008, and came accross someone that won 2007 just yesterday. Lucky for her, the number possibly will be current in September (AF00030069).
The unfortunate issue here is that she was assisted by her brother to fill the form (because he actually submitted her entry, the belief that he knows better). This brother of hers fill in as the spouse to her sister (the winner), and also his school details instead of the sister. I think the brother is just selfish anyway (wanting to go to U.S.), thinking the white guys don't consider details. really I want to assist them in sending an e mail to KCC to confirm receipt of their form before possibly going further based on your valued advise. This family must not miss this opportunity.
J Cloud

My dear going by what you have said, i think its fraudulent for him to have done that, how she's going to convince these guys that she is her brother's wife na wahala o, not to talk of how she's going to defend her brother's school details as hers. Mennnnnnnnnnnnn this na real wahala o, he shouldn't have done that in the first place, don't know what to say:confused: . Abi house what do guys think?

Modest,
J Cloud

Tut tut tut, and people say that that US immigration is unfair. Well it has to be in order to try and catch these fraudulent people out. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they have to produce their marriage certificate, or there birth certificates. They are going to get a big VISA DENIED stamp all over their application. The sad thing is, if the sister had proceeded and managed to get a GC she could have partitioned for her brothers CG down the road in a family based CG category, so they both would have had a chance. J Cloud i am sorry to say I think this girl has just thrown away her lucky lottery winning entry, Unless some one from KCC is VERY understanding, but to be honest DV-2007 is rapidly running out of time. if there is anything that can be done here, and I am not convinced there is, you would want to start doing it immediately. good luck with it!

Tut tut tut, and people say that that US immigration is unfair. Well it has to be in order to try and catch these fraudulent people out. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they have to produce their marriage certificate, or there birth certificates. They are going to get a big VISA DENIED stamp all over their application. The sad thing is, if the sister had proceeded and managed to get a GC she could have partitioned for her brothers CG down the road in a family based CG category, so they both would have had a chance. J Cloud i am sorry to say I think this girl has just thrown away her lucky lottery winning entry, Unless some one from KCC is VERY understanding, but to be honest DV-2007 is rapidly running out of time. if there is anything that can be done here, and I am not convinced there is, you would want to start doing it immediately. good luck with it!

Abi alemitmee, i tire o, there is this saying in Law that; "he that comes to equity must come with clean hands" apology o my lawyers. I hate Negativity but how to defend this case is up to the lady in question. generally i think its high time we started doing things right in this Nation so as to stop these guys from seeing us as 419ers. May GOD help us.

Na wao

Me sef i cant understand why Nigerians are ever so desperate abt this abroad thing that they will just go to any length to get out.how on earth can I claim my own blood sister as my wife just to get to America.Na wao, am just baffled.Thes e same people will come out and start complaining abt the ill treatment they received at the Embassy.Believe me,we are the cos and i believe that if we Nigerians will stop all these rubbish we will earn the respect of the whole world.

Poster,the thing u dey talk no be small thing.u need nothing short of a miracle here cos the case is already mega complicated.

Best wishes though.

Very serious case

Sorry to say this, but the truth is that Nothing can come out of their case cos the case is so complicated even a rocket scientist will be confused as to how to solve the problem.

@JCloud

What an unfortunate situation. I feel sorry for the girl. I think the only thing she can do now is to contact KCC with the correct information and hope that they do not disqualify the application. It is highly unlikely that she will be successful but it is still worth a shot. Who knows, maybe she will be fortunate to get a favourable response.

@JCloud

What an unfortunate situation. I feel sorry for the girl. I think the only thing she can do now is to contact KCC with the correct information and hope that they do not disqualify the application. It is highly unlikely that she will be successful but it is still worth a shot. Who knows, maybe she will be fortunate to get a favourable response.

I agree with you, try and be honest, at this point she has nothing to lose. Maybe she could try and explain that she did not fully understand the forms or something like that?? If it was a genuine mistake on her part maybe its not too late for her, she will have to act quick though time is running out, get on to KCC ASAP!!! :)