• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Congrats

It is really nice to note that someone from the forum was at the embassy when my son's name was called. to pick up the visa

I happy for you. I praying for all of you on the forum, God will do yours too in Jesus Name

Congratulation Yebomi,
As God as started with you and your family on a good note, good things will never cease in your house in Jesus name.The wish of God for his children is that we will remain above only and i can see that that wish is working in your family. Am married also and we are still expecting our own baby, so i use urs as a point of contact for and it shall be so in Jesus name amen. CONGRATS once more.

mauriceeta

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3

Prayer for the Day

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you with a thankful heart for all the things you have done for me. I really cannot thank you enough. I do want to continue to be one of you faithful servants. I must rely on you to fill me with your love and strength every day in order to be obedient and serve you. Help me to be able to share your love with all those who you allow me to be a witness to. Lord, help me to overcome the sin and weaknesses that hinder Your work in my life. I do ask for the grace to die to my ways and live unto Yours. Help me to be diligent in all the things that You have commissioned me to do. May I reflect Your glory and love to all who know me. I ask this in Your name, Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

D name of your baby is David?If so i saw you today when you came to pick up.
Anyway goodnews from me too, we did our pickup today after a long wait.I really thank God and all you guys in this forum!!

This is marvelous! Congratulations. We really thank God for you. The tension must have been serious. Must feel like a huge mountain rolled away.

So how soon are you joining us here and where is your point of entry?

2Tee

Thanks

This is marvelous! Congratulations. We really thank God for you. The tension must have been serious. Must feel like a huge mountain rolled away.

So how soon are you joining us here and where is your point of entry?

2Tee

More than mountain rolled away!! You can imagine the tension but i give God the praise.We are looking at after Easter but we will confirm this weekend.POE should have been Florida but we are changing it to Maryland cos i lost the job i got initially at Florida (thanks to embassy delay).

2Tee thanks and hope u are enjoying Atlanta(right?).

Hello Temi

More than mountain rolled away!! You can imagine the tension but i give God the praise.We are looking at after Easter but we will confirm this weekend.POE should have been Florida but we are changing it to Maryland cos i lost the job i got initially at Florida (thanks to embassy delay).

Sorry u lost the florida job.I beg how u manage get the job there in the first place.Maybe u should lecture us on how u did that so that we too can start working at getting a job before arrival in the US.
Hope to hear from u soon.

Hello every,
Another good news for the HOuse, Yesterday i finally pick up my visa and that of my wife for real. I can't express how i feel now, but i pray that everyone of you that is left in the house will experince it too in Jesus name Amen.I hope to be leaving for the Minnesota,USA by next week. Thanks for all your contributions that help me and my wife scale through. GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

medical test

Hi Everyone God Blees U All For All Your Contributions. I Have Gained So Much From It Even If Iwas Not A Member.
My Husband Won The Dv And We Have Three Kids . From What I Read Here , I Wrote The Lagos Cons For Our Interview Dates And Is Bellow 20 April , But Up Till Now I Have Not Receiveced The Interview Letter. So We Were Mailed By Lagos To Come And Colect It. Does The Second Letter Indicates Anything Like We Must Come With The Medical Test Before The Interview So Tht All The Family Can Go To Lagos Than Only My Husband ,since We Live In Pot Harcourt, Thanks To U All Mamaj, Adebayo And All The Family Members
. God Bless U All
M &j

Hi Everyone God Blees U All For All Your Contributions. I Have Gained So Much From It Even If Iwas Not A Member.
My Husband Won The Dv And We Have Three Kids . From What I Read Here , I Wrote The Lagos Cons For Our Interview Dates And Is Bellow 20 April , But Up Till Now I Have Not Receiveced The Interview Letter. So We Were Mailed By Lagos To Come And Colect It. Does The Second Letter Indicates Anything Like We Must Come With The Medical Test Before The Interview So Tht All The Family Can Go To Lagos Than Only My Husband ,since We Live In Pot Harcourt, Thanks To U All Mamaj, Adebayo And All The Family Members
. God Bless U All
M &j

Hi M&J,
Since they asked u guys to come and pick the letter in lagos,i will advice that all of u should come down,do the medicals and police cert once and go back to portharcourt.Pls budget atleast 2 days.How far with your Affidavit of support and all other required docs?Get everything ready before the interview day and please make sure you get prepare and all your timings must be accurate.I wish you goodluck.

Sorry u lost the florida job.I beg how u manage get the job there in the first place.Maybe u should lecture us on how u did that so that we too can start working at getting a job before arrival in the US.
Hope to hear from u soon.

Thanks!!Actually my former boss who stays in Florida got the job for me and i was supposed to resume March 1st but got my visas late.When i told them to shift my resumption date,they said they will only keep it for a week.Anyway someone else has filled in the space now but i believe God for better one.

To M & J,

It's best for you all to travel to lagos, get the letter, do your medicals and then ur police report coz the medicals usually takes between 22 days to 1month to get ready and without the medical your interview won't be complete till you produce ur medical report. The earlier the better for u. but incase the medicals don't come out before ur interview make sure u attend the interview and let them know ur medicals is not ready. attending the first interview is the most important thing.

I hope I have helped you

Congratulations to you Mauriceeta!!!!!! and to the rest of us, our time will definately come. Shooooooooooo where's modest!!! now am worried. He's never been this quite before. Modest where art thou!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Temi, Maryland is cool coz that's my point of entry too

Congratulations to you Mauriceeta!!!!!! and to the rest of us, our time will definately come. Shooooooooooo where's modest!!! now am worried. He's never been this quite before. Modest where art thou!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat Temi and Maurice on picking up your Visas for real...

Enjoy your new status guys, you deserve it!!!

Maryland will be my port of entry too...that makes us about 3 now...we fit begin family meeting there :D when we get there

Hello every,
Another good news for the HOuse, Yesterday i finally pick up my visa and that of my wife for real. I can't express how i feel now, but i pray that everyone of you that is left in the house will experince it too in Jesus name Amen.I hope to be leaving for the Minnesota,USA by next week. Thanks for all your contributions that help me and my wife scale through. GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

Congratulations. The lord that did urs will perfect ours too. (Amen)

Congrats

Hello every,

Congratulations! Seems nobody wants to waste time in Nigeria once their visas are out. Is it because of the upcoming elections or what?

Anyway, I wish you safe journey down here.

Atlanta is fine. Weather has changed for the better (thank God) and it's so sunny now that you'll think you're back in Nigeria.

Safe journey.

am back

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo House and Jubilations and Congratulations and Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
hey big up mamaj and wld for asking after me you are just the two people that missed me, all others did not say they did, I actually was out of station for an errand, and they blocked their system from any other internet site no thanks to internet virus.
You would imagine only the company site or no internet browsing, thank God am out of there and finish their o'level job.
Congratulations, I had to read everything in the forum while I was away and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, it's been testimony galoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, am so happy for all of you, David (the newest member), every body, am particularly happy for Temi, though you did not realy give us the details,
Wld big up, 2 Tee how united states, now that the weather is cool, pls visit ALL U CAN EAT and treat the family nice, Adebayo thanks for not asking after me, i hope you have been praying for me sha,
jrcies, baba agba, stann, mauriceeta and every other person big up

My point of entry is also Mary-land and i will stay in hyasville, MamaJ, you know we need to meet there, and i guess you know what i mean, big up and enjoy yourself.

God bless every body

Temi, though you did not realy give us the details,

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo House and Jubilations and Congratulations and Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
hey big up mamaj and wld for asking after me you are just the two people that missed me, all others did not say they did, I actually was out of station for an errand, and they blocked their system from any other internet site no thanks to internet virus.
You would imagine only the company site or no internet browsing, thank God am out of there and finish their o'level job.
Congratulations, I had to read everything in the forum while I was away and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, it's been testimony galoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, am so happy for all of you, David (the newest member), every body, am particularly happy for Temi, though you did not realy give us the details,
Wld big up, 2 Tee how united states, now that the weather is cool, pls visit ALL U CAN EAT and treat the family nice, Adebayo thanks for not asking after me, i hope you have been praying for me sha,
jrcies, baba agba, stann, mauriceeta and every other person big up

My point of entry is also Mary-land and i will stay in hyasville, MamaJ, you know we need to meet there, and i guess you know what i mean, big up and enjoy yourself.

God bless every body

Hi Modest,welcome back !I felt i should not bore the house with my story but this might really help someone.
Firstly, i must say a big thank you to Thonia and Niran.Thonia had the same issue and she gave me insight on how to go about it and also Niran,i believe he too will share his testimony this week.
Actually,i would say for my case,the delay i encountered was human error from the embassy.We did our interview Dec'6 and they did not inform us that i need to do full fingerprints until 3weeks after the interview,barely a week b4 the pickup date jan5.
i paid $85 and it was done the same jan5th.The guy that did it said i should come back the following week but that they will call me to come and pickup(which they never did ).Went there d following week jan9 and we were told that they will call us.sent mail to them feb13th,still not ready!sent anoda mail march 10th ,no response!my wife decided to pay them a visit on the march 16 and requested that i should come and re-do fingerprints the following monday19th.We entered with the enquiry crowd and turned in our papers for the enquiry guy who said there is nothing showing on his system about redoing it.He asked us to sit down cos he wants to take d case to him ogas.15mins later,i got the shocker of my life,a lady called us to window 'F' and she said"We are sorry,everything is ok now,you can come and pickup on friday23rd march".i felt like screaming.Anyway we piked up for real the following monday.Thats my story oooo
Supposing my case-number is high,please what would have happened? Food for thought!!!
Thanks

Change of Name

Greetings to all and thanks for all the advice and encouragement from members in the forum. Congratulations to all those who have managed to get their visas/interviews. I wish you all the best. I need some help! I legalized my marriage just after I received the 1st package. We have a three-year-old daughter. Should I change the name on my passport? Haven’t changed my ID yet. Can this affect me on the day of the interview? All my official documents have my names. I am the principal applicant and am scared if I change the names on my passport they will be diff from the ones given to KCC.

temi

thanks for the information.what do u mean by full fingerprint?
modest is nice to have u back.have a nice day everyone.