• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Hi baba aladura,

Wow that's an amazing reason in wanting to come to america. The consular shd duff his hat for you [lol]

Pls Help Me With......

Hello there,
How are you doing ?Pls i am one of the 2007 dv winners but the person who stands to be my sponsor in the US also won visa lottery 2years ago.Is he eligible to stand as a sponsor and to send me the affidavit? pls help me with this question fast my interview is less than 28days.

NECO Issue

Oh my God! if NECO is not acceptable then what can we do?i have went through the Polythechnic and i have served{NYSC} and now you said NECO is not acceptable ...what will I do?
pls reply fast!

Hi Mrunique4ril,

DV 2006, they told them that the person that would be your sponsor would have to send a 3yr tax return form and the other things they need to send, for DV 2007 am not sure what the law is so ur best best is to write KCC, and ask them it it's okay for ur sponsor to stand in for you.
secondly, if you have the time, go thru this thread, and u'll get more info on sponsorship and things requrired in the notification letter.

Hi Mrunique4ril,

About your notification letter wait till the end of this week or the end of march, if you still don't have it then write kcc again and let them know u don't have it so that they can send them by email to you. u have to bug them. Your medicals can only be done when u have your notification letter. The hospital won't agree to do anything for ya until they see the letter and please as soon as you get ur letter go and do your medicals so that you would have ur result before the interview day but even if you don't have it make sure you go for your interview

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mrunique4ril,

Neco is veryyyyyyyyyyyy much acceptable. Like i said take time and go thru this thread. some one in this forum wrote the embassy and asked if neco is acceptable and he was told neco is. He even pasted the email from the american embassy. You can go and search for it in this forum, print it out and also take that as an evidence tothe embassy during your own interview. But we rest assured that Neco is acceptable and calm down my brother. Also go thru this forum for possible questions that would be asked at the embassy. Some of our friends in this forum that had gone for their own interview, posted their experinces which would be nice if u take ur time and read. don't be in a hurry to sign out cozu will gain alot here, i promise you.

Advice Me Pls!

Pls advice me what to do?Can someone else stand for me as a sponsor besides the person that i am going to stay with in the US?The KCC told me the get in touch with the lagos ambassy as per the second letter though i sent an email to them yesterday and i have not heard from them...and my interview date is less than 28days from today....can you help me on what to do? Can i go to the embassy with the email copy the KCC sent to me which they write my interview date?
Secondly, i have finished my Higher Education as a HND holder but i passed NECO...what will happen to my case?
Pls reply me fast.

Mamaj,
I really thank you for your intermittent response to my worries...infact i can't say what my Blood Preasure{BP} was ,but now i am very relieved..Thanks.
Pls can you kindly give me the link where the US wrote that NECO is acceptable so that i can print it and have it as an evidence?
Thank you. I am very new here am just trying to get how to read article from people but i don't get it much...pls can you tell me how to read peoples' experience at the embassy?
i am still here.....mmmmmmhmhmhm very interesting here!

PLease move out

Hello everyone here, I have just contacted the KCC about my notification letter and they told me that it has been sent since February 22 and till now i have not recieved it. what do I do?the KCC even told me my interview date which is below 20th of April and today is already 20th of March i think time is not my friend...pls can somebody help me with this Little HEADACHE?
What is the content of the notification letter?how will i know where,how and when to do the medical test? Somebody pls me me here.

Dear mrunique4ril,
I just want to let you know that the best place for you to go and get all the info you need in at the embassy, the have and enquiry time for people applying for immigrant or dv visas. I beleive that the earlier you go there the better, because you need to to go for your medical on time in other not for to have your interview like twice cos you will be certainly asked to go and get your medical report before given you a conclusion on your case. on the day of my interview i met a guy who had a similar case with you and he had come before for his interview and was asked to come back the day we met with his medical due to the fact that it was not ready on the day of his interview.All the question you are asking need a face to face confirmation at the embassy, i think they attend to people every day. Also they will also infom u on how to go about ur interview should in case the letter did not come before your interview date ,the guy i am talking about got his letter two days after his interview.I wish you best of Luck.

mauriceeta

Thank You

Thank you mouriceeta,
Ok i think you said it all the best thing is to go to Lagos embassy and do all the neccessary comfirmation...pls I am the principal winner and i have two kids with my wife....what other documents will i need to take along to the interview?
How long does it take to get the result of medical test?a day?two days?or??????? pls hit me back while i will be waiting.
Thanks

Dear mrunique4ril,

I quite agree with Mauriceeta, if u stay in lagos, it's best if you go to the embassy with all the printed emails from kcc and ask all the questions you need to ask and the sooner u do this the better for you. Medicals takes about 22 days before the result will be out from other people's experience and like we said go to the embassy and all the story about ur kids, wife and u would be sorted out.
Please one more favour u would have to do for me is to go thru these thread. click on any number and just read. u would gather as much information that u need from past experience for dv 2007

success interview(God is good)

just got back from the embassy and the interview was successful, i promise to my relate my experience as soon as i clear my desk, i got so much work pending, thank you everyone, jrcies, adebayo, wld, ubus, mamaj and everyone. i will write it the experience today. our God is a good God.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Baba agba, this is good news oh!!!!!!!! we are so blessed in this forum. God is sooooooooooooooooooooo good. We'll be waiting for you when u are free and ready to share your experience, once again i say congratulations.!!!!

Congrats!!!

just got back from the embassy and the interview was successful, i promise to my relate my experience as soon as i clear my desk, i got so much work pending, thank you everyone, jrcies, adebayo, wld, ubus, mamaj and everyone. i will write it the experience today. our God is a good God.

Congratulations!!!

We rejoice with you. This is also one of the proofs of God's faithfulness. I am happy for you and your family. God will do same for the rest of this wonderful family in Jesus name.

Jrcies, glad to know you are in high spirit. I totally agree with you.. a "BIG JUMP" is ahead for Nigerian People.

MamaJ, sorry i forgot to mention your name but i am happy you are also full of life. Let us not be discouraged... not at this point in time. We have gone too far to turn back.

Do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you need of endurance so that you may received the "PROMISE" which is already in the will of God for you. Heb. 10:35 & 36 (paraphrased).

Please where is Adebayo? who know his house ooo:D

Keep the Spirit Alive!

Congratulations Baba Agba

Hello,
Baba Agba im so happy u eventually scaled through the interview process successfully.We look forward to ur detailed interview experience in the forum.
Remain Blessed.

Air Fare From Nigeria To Various Cities In America

Hello Everyone,
As far as i am concerned i strongly Believe that every single member of this forum will get their Visas as that is the Promise of God to Us.I know that at a point in this process of pursuing the American Dream(after the interview and Visa Collection) the next natural thing that will start coming to mind is how to get to the states and at this point we would start thinking of which airline is cheaper especially for those of us with families.
To this end i wil like us to start researching on flight fare to various cities in America so as to get each other acquinted with what to expect and how to prepare for our relocation.I am particularly interested in Atlanta as a point of Entry.
Pls u Guys that have arrived in America should let us know what the fare is like

Hello everyone here, I have just contacted the KCC about my notification letter and they told me that it has been sent since February 22 and till now i have not recieved it. what do I do?the KCC even told me my interview date which is below 20th of April and today is already 20th of March i think time is not my friend...pls can somebody help me with this Little HEADACHE?
What is the content of the notification letter?how will i know where,how and when to do the medical test? Somebody pls me me here.
in ur own intrest u can take the print out reply from kcc to the embassy to collect ur 2nd package bicos tyime is no more on ur side,pls act fast.

Hello there,
How are you doing ?Pls i am one of the 2007 dv winners but the person who stands to be my sponsor in the US also won visa lottery 2years ago.Is he eligible to stand as a sponsor and to send me the affidavit? pls help me with this question fast my interview is less than 28days.
hello
if u are a single applicant u dont need affdavite of support but if are married he can send it u since he has been staying there for couple of yrs.

wao,big big congratulation to u.wish u all the best as u move to us.pls dont forget to include other dv winner u heared their interview as well,like how many are dv winners,how many congratulation message did u hear as u sit waiting for ur own turn to be interview.looking farward to hear from u