• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

Yap!
I can say that you guys are very right , however i just tipped in what i had benefited from and i think some guys can also benefit from. There are alot of Internet Fraud ! very correct, but there are still some LEGITIMATE own that can help you. For example, my Online Payment Solutions, it's about Virtual Debit Cards which i believe we all know very well. Highest time my transaction has ever lasted before sending to the customer is 36hrs. You see what i mean.
Finally guys, i'm not trying to divert the focus of this Forum to Business Forum, NO! It's just what came to my mind to share with you guys.
Thank you and best of luck once again.

Thanks

MAMAJ THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION, I WILL READ IT NOW , ALSO I MUST SAY THAT THIS IS EDUCATING, I NEVER KNEW ANOUT THE PROFILE THING UNTILL NOW, YET AM VAST IN COMPUTER.
THE JOB THING COULD BE SERIOUS YOU KNOW, THAT IS WHY I SAID WE SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN TOUCH SO THAT WE CAN AVERT SOME MONIR AND MAJOR PROBLEMS,
BESIDES, SINCE I JOINED THIS FORUM AV BEEN TENSION FREE ABOUT THIS DV THING, BECAUSE I HAD THE IMPRESSION THAT U DONT NEED TO CONTACT KCC ELSE YOU GET DISQUALIFIED, AND I BET U UNITED STATES IS A GOOD PALCE TO LIVE IN LEGALLY.

REGARDS
MamaJ said:
Hi Modest,
Read page 34 and 35 of this thread. you'll understand what i was talking about [sponsorship]. Well the fuel situation in Abuja is really not easy but what can we do? We are survivers!!!!.
Thank you for the info u gave about seeking for jobs in the US and also these online payment thing. When i got to the site that sameffiong recommended, it looked like 419 to me. I quickly exited myself from the website.
Finally you don't need to write the modesty thing manually everytime u send a post, go to your profile, and then click on signature, write what u want and then save. You'll see everytime u send a post without writing it, it will appear. I hope u got me. Well it's been nice knowing u modesty, It's almost time for me to go home, see ya guys tmrrr.

Motive

MY BROTHER
YOUR MOTIVE IS QUITE CORRECT, BUT PLS BE CAREFUL, THIS IS A VERY CRUTIAL PERIOD AND WILL BE VERY PAINFUL IF U LOOSE MONEY, REMEBER U CAN MAKE ALL THE MONEY U NEED IN THE STATES, BUT U NEED TO GET THERE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT OPERATES

BEST OF LUCK

sinexworldwide said:
Yap!
I can say that you guys are very right , however i just tipped in what i had benefited from and i think some guys can also benefit from. There are alot of Internet Fraud ! very correct, but there are still some LEGITIMATE own that can help you. For example, my Online Payment Solutions, it's about Virtual Debit Cards which i believe we all know very well. Highest time my transaction has ever lasted before sending to the customer is 36hrs. You see what i mean.
Finally guys, i'm not trying to divert the focus of this Forum to Business Forum, NO! It's just what came to my mind to share with you guys.
Thank you and best of luck once again.

Information About Sponsor

2tee And Wld

I Have Gone Thru The Thread, But Ama Bit Confused About His Sponsor Thing

What Is Aos And Who Will Send It To The Sponsor, Will It Come With The Second Package

MODEST said:
Beloved,

I Will Want Us To Be Very Careful With The Way We Talk About Making Money On Line, Esply When It Come To The UNITED STATES, UNITED STATEs Has The Highest Rate Of Computer Fraud World Wide.

You See Geting Employment And Making Money In The United States Is Not As Easy As We Think Neither Is It That Bad, It Will Be Determined By You And The People That Welcome You To The States,

I Have Gone To The States Severally And I Have Come To Terms With Some Issues,
It Is A Credit Economy, So You Dont Have To Save Money Except You Want To Send It To NigerIA Or Show Off In Niger, That Is Why You Think Most People In The States Are Stingy, It Because They Dont Have Liquid Cash, AND THEY PAY ALOT OF BILL AND MORTGAGE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BOUGHT HOUSES, ALSO THEY PAY UP THEIR CREDITS, (YOU SHA KNOW ABOUT CREDIT CARDS)

Your MAIN Concern Now Should Be How You Will GET Acommodation In The States For The First 2months That It Will Take For Your Green Card To Be Ready, You May Also Get Some Odd Jobs Depending On You And The Type Of Information U Have.

EATING MAY NOT POSE SO MUCH PROBLEMS, AS U CAN GO TO ALL U CAN EAT, THEY ARE ALWAYS BUFFE AND CAN BE AS CHEAP AS 7 TO 10 DOLLARS PER PERSON

YOU CAN BUY CLOTHES USE THEM AND RETURN TO THE STORES, AS FAR AS YOU DO NOT REMOVE THE TAGS AND HAVE YOUR RECEIPT

After Ur Green Card, U Can Apply For Unemployment Benefit, Child Benefit (if U Have Child Or Children), Food Stamp, So Many Benefits, But U Have To Becareful Because They Go Into Your Record, It Also Depend On You And The Inforemation U Have.
You Can Join UNITED STATES Army Which Is Hot Cake Now, But You Know Your Best Bet Is Iraq, So U May Need 'ayeta' (bullet Repellant)You Can AS WELL Talk To A Lawyer.
There Are Somany Job Sites Depending On The State U STAY, Also Information Is Required

You Can Also Continue To Perticipate In This Forum, So That Some Lucky People Can Share Experience With U

So U Can Agree With Me That It Is Not Easy Or Hard

But Please Dont Jump Before The Gun

Thanks

Modest

14xxx
No 2nd Letter

As Modest said whoever needs the 'Ayeta' :D should contact me because i have Ayeta Jesu (Jesus bullet Repellant) to give out.

Last edited by a moderator:
MODEST said:
2tee And Wld

What Is Aos And Who Will Send It To The Sponsor, Will It Come With The Second Package

Hi Modest, Pls read this maybe it will help a bit;

Evidence of Support : It can be any combination of the following three :
_ Affidavit of Support : form I134 filled by a US Citizen ( USC ) or a Legal Permanent Resident ( LPR = GC holder ) http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/affsupp.htm

_ Job offer in the US : it is better to obtain a job offer on the company's letterhead and have it notarized.

_ Own funds ( bank accounts, assets....): see poverty guidelines for an idea of the amount. ( bank statement)

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigr.../info_1327.html
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigr.../info_1328.html

For the Evidence of Support, you can provide any combiantion of the 3, which means you can provide one ( any one ) of the mentioned documents, two ( any two ), or the three of them.
Remember that you better be safe than sorry. Bring as much as you can.
So, the I134 alone is good. Still, it would be better if you could show your own funds.

Also, education and english skills play a role as it will help in finding a job.
The immigration officer determines your potential to become public charge. So the more proofs you provide that you won't become one, the better for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor

MODEST said:
2tee And Wld

Hi Modest,

If you are married, you need a sponsor. They don't care if you have 100mila in your nija account all they want to see is someone either a citizen or permanent resident's affidavit of support.
nobody is sending nothing to your sponsor, your sponsor will send some document to you that you would present at the embassy. I wish you can go back to this thread, from twenty something or so, you'll understand all the story about sponsorship and all the things they'll need to send to you but. when u have the time, go back to almost the begining and start reading from there. Coz there's a lot of things i can't explain right now but u don't have to worry, all these stuff will be mentioned when ur second package arrives. please can 2Tee and Jrices explain this or if you know the exact page number where he can go and start reading from?

Modest, your best bet is to go back on this thread and read. so much information you'll get and need to know

Hi Everyone

hello everybody, am so sorry for not keeping in touch, it's work, but have been reading the mails on this board, and the truth is am impressed with the way we are helping each other and most times i really learn from it cos my job now gives me lesser time to do my own research. but i pray we all see the light at the end of the tunnel in Jesus name. have a nice day and keep up the good work. my special regards to WLD. thanks a lot

WAEC & NECO COMFIRMATION

Hi all,.
I want to comfirm if it is mandatory that one provides the waec confirmation of results during the consular interview at the embassy.Could someone shed more light on this issue.How it is done and where.

I understand that NECO comfirmation of results would be sent to the provided address(the embassy in this case) just like one requesting for a transcript to be sent to a school Abroad for Admission(never given by hand).
Does the same apply to Waec comfirmation of results.

I look forward to hearing from u all.

Thanks

shelnkid said:
Hi all,.
I want to comfirm if it is mandatory that one provides the waec confirmation of results during the consular interview at the embassy.Could someone shed more light on this issue.How it is done and where.

I understand that NECO comfirmation of results would be sent to the provided address(the embassy in this case) just like one requesting for a transcript to be sent to a school Abroad for Admission(never given by hand).

Thanks

If you have your WAEC certificate, then you should be fine otherwise, the same as NECO is applied.

shelnkid said:
Hi all,.

Thanks

Hi Shelnkid,
Just as Jrcies said, if you have your waec and NECO certs, you don't need a confirmation. However, if you don't have or have misplaced or stolen results, you will need a confirmation. Some regional offices of WAEC will issue the statement of result in a sealed envelop so that you can mail it via courier to you intended recipient, in this case the US embassy. I hope this helps

I need One

Adebayo
pls let me have the Ayeta JESU and I will pay when I settle down in the United States

Thanks for the credit facility

adebayo said:
As Modest said whoever needs the 'Ayeta' :D should contact me because i have Ayeta Jesu (Jesus bullet Repellant) to give out.

The Sitee

adebayo said:
Hi Modest, Pls read this maybe it will help a bit;

Evidence of Support : It can be any combination of the following three :
_ Affidavit of Support : form I134 filled by a US Citizen ( USC ) or a Legal Permanent Resident ( LPR = GC holder ) http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/affsupp.htm

_ Job offer in the US : it is better to obtain a job offer on the company's letterhead and have it notarized.

_ Own funds ( bank accounts, assets....): see poverty guidelines for an idea of the amount. ( bank statement)

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigr.../info_1327.html
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigr.../info_1328.html

For the Evidence of Support, you can provide any combiantion of the 3, which means you can provide one ( any one ) of the mentioned documents, two ( any two ), or the three of them.
Remember that you better be safe than sorry. Bring as much as you can.
So, the I134 alone is good. Still, it would be better if you could show your own funds.

Also, education and english skills play a role as it will help in finding a job.
The immigration officer determines your potential to become public charge. So the more proofs you provide that you won't become one, the better for you

I have tried the sites, they seem to have changed them and i dont really know my way about the whole thing

The Thread and information about sponsor

My Sister Beleive me i have read the thread thoroughly, may be because i no too go school, i no understand,
But the case is that, i have an account in the united states which i operate very often, i went to the states for 4days this january and that was what i used, like i said am in jamaica and i also have an account there, pls tell me the exact thing that my sponsor should send to me so that i can track him down in good time, since the helen storm his being very busy mostly out of states because of the nature of his job

pls i need this information fast

MamaJ said:
Hi Modest,

If you are married, you need a sponsor. They don't care if you have 100mila in your nija account all they want to see is someone either a citizen or permanent resident's affidavit of support.
nobody is sending nothing to your sponsor, your sponsor will send some document to you that you would present at the embassy. I wish you can go back to this thread, from twenty something or so, you'll understand all the story about sponsorship and all the things they'll need to send to you but. when u have the time, go back to almost the begining and start reading from there. Coz there's a lot of things i can't explain right now but u don't have to worry, all these stuff will be mentioned when ur second package arrives. please can 2Tee and Jrices explain this or if you know the exact page number where he can go and start reading from?

Loosen up

beloved,

Let us still remeber to glorify God all the time

THIS IS MY SEASON OF FULFILMENT AND PROGRESS FROM GLORY TO GLORY.

PRAISE GOD IN ALL SITUATIONS. WHEN YOU PRAY HE SENDS HIS ANGELS BUT WHEN YOU PRAISE HE COMES DOWN. HE IS FEARFUL IN PRAISES.

The Battle Is Not Yours It's The Lord's

"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee
he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
Psalm 55:23

Just remember, 'If the Lord brings you to it, He will take you through it'

One night in a church service a young woman felt the tug of God at her heart.

She responded to God's call and accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior.

The young woman had a very rough past, involving alcohol,
drugs, and prostitution.

But, the change in her was evident. As time went on she became
a faithful member of the church.

She eventually became involved in the ministry,
teaching young children.

It was not very long before this faithful young woman caught the eye and heart of the pastor's son.

The relationship grew and they began to make wedding plans.

This was when the problems began.

You see, about one half of the church did not think that a woman with a past such as hers was suitable for a pastor's son.

The church began to argue and fight about the matter.

So they decided to have a meeting.

As the people argued and tensions increased, the meeting got completely out of hand.

The young woman became very upset about all the things being brought up from her past.

As she began to cry, the pastor's son stood to speak;

He could not bear the pain it was causing his wife to be.

He began to speak and his statement was this:

"My fiancee's past is not what is on trial here.

What you are questioning is the ability of the blood of Jesus to wash away sin.

Today you have put the blood of Jesus on trial.

So, does it wash away sin or not?"

The whole church began to weep as they realized that they had been slandering the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Too often, even as Christians, we bring up the past
and use it as a weapon against our brothers and sisters.

Forgiveness is a very foundational part of the Gospel
of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If the blood of Jesus does not cleanse the other person completely

then it cannot cleanse us completely.

If that is the case, then we are all in a lot of trouble.

What can wash away my sins?

Nothing but the blood of Jesus! End of case!!!!

"Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee
he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
Psalm 55:23

This prayer is powerful and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.
There is no cost but a lot of rewards, let's continue to pray for one another.

Here is the prayer:
"Father, I ask you to bless my friends, relatives
and email buddies reading this right now.
Show them a new revelation of your love and power.
Holy Spirit, I ask you to minister to their spirit at this very moment.
Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy.
Where there is self doubt, release a renewed confidence
through your grace.
In Jesus' precious name.

Ame n

Just remember, 'If the Lord brings you to it, He will take you through it'

MODEST said:
Thanks so much
I read that site, actually that was what prompted my question,

may be i do not undersatnd

just pls explain what i should either send to my sponsor to fill or the documents he should send to me.
besides I have an account in the states

Hi Modest,

These are the Documents required from your sponsor:

1. The Sponsors are required to earn min of 35,000.dollars p.a
2. Sponsors will collect an oath form from either dept of justice or notary public. Take an oath on the original form I -134
3. COPY OF SPONSOR TAX FOR 3 YEARS,
4. SPONSOR'S ORIGINAL COPIES OF W-2 STATING WAGES. AND 1O40 FORM
5. SPONSOR'S EMPLOYERS LETTER
6. SPONSOR'S BANKERS LETTER - WITH ACCOUNT BALANCE
7. YOU WOULD DECLARE RELATIONSHIP TO THE APPLICANT AND HIS/HER SPOUSE AND THE CHILDREN'S NAME INCLUDED IN THE AFFIDAVIT

Your account in USA might not be needed for now.

WLD