• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

hello i feel ur answer to that quesion but i will need more explaination ok,as im the principal applicant i know i hv to pay $375 but if scale my interview does it mean i hv to balance that day or can come back to pay the rest money which is $400.i need a clarification on this

As a student with b3 in mathemaics will the consular ask or give me some mathematics to sovle,i need an answer to this questions thanks,
i got two int passport last monday from the pass port office which was difficult to get but i give glory to god that i did get pass port in time.

i just receive my second package so im planning to go for my check up on monday morning with my wife but i will say it was a miracle ok while i was planning to made a complain at the embassy i just call a friend b/f going to the embassy and to my surprise guy he just told me he had been try to get me since and break the news that he had receive it.

i will end here ok but i will neeed ur prayer for god to see me thru this whole process with suceess thanks:D

If Mathmatics is your best subject and your are not a Graduate, be rest assured that they will fire you so many question on that.So get yourself ready.And be of good courage.

Season OF Testimony

I beg my people, who fit tell me why this month...bulletin tey to comot like this? I hope say na for good oo!!!

Behind every delay , there's always a testimony to give. Ours will not be excepted, this is our season of testimony. I want everybody that yet to current to get ready, there will be rush with the jump in this coming 2 to 3 months, get all the requires documents ready, we shall all celebrate, the time to favour us has come.

Hi hauz,
Thanks Adey,Mama J,Temi 4 ur Answers,May the Good Lord bless u all.Am so happy that at last my Questions have bein answered.Wel TEMI i was given a Letter tellin me that they will call or Email me after the Administrative processing taht if l am reinvited l will stil cum to the embassy with the same Letter so that i wil be allowed to enter the Embassy.My wori is that September is near ,wil it last 4 how many Months B4 i am called?All my documents are okay.Please can u give me their Email Add so that i can mail them abt the status of my Case.
Thanks everybody in the hauz 4 ur Contributions.

I want to encourage those that are yet to reach the cut off.
Please do not panic.For God to make you know about this forum is enough.Do you know why i am saying this?

I see that everybody will be call for interview in this remaining Months.

This indicates that there will be too many candidates.

Because of the rush, the Embassy will be very strict.

As a result only those that knows the questions expected and as well the anwsers expected will make it.

Therefore anybody that have gone through this tread should have known everything.

Guys, knowbody in this forum has ever fail the interview.So you stand a better chance to make during this rush hour.God being our help.

Cheers.
----------------------
Interviewed 27th April.
Interview succesfsul.
To pick up visa this month ending.

Also a DV Winner

Hi Everyone,

I came across this forum the week before our interview (April 25th). I must confess I was glad I had 2 read through the threads from page 1 to the last. I even printed pages for my wife to read; actually my wife was the principal applicant. Though i do track when our case becomes current on the net, i never came accross this forum until that week. an am a 24/7 person on the net in the office.

Wonderful contributions or should I say lectures from, Jrcies, mamaj, pastor, wld, Modest and others.

Above all am glad to inform the house that our interview was successful, we were given the pick up slip to pick the visa(s) by end of May.

We will be relocating 2 Atlanta immediately we receive our visa(s) but not until I write my CISA exams in June.

Though as already said in the forum, the interview could be individual specific, but it generally flows in similar patterns. Here is our visa interview experience;

We got 2 the embassy as early as 6.00am; we were checked- in with the letter and a full face passport photo with 2 ears visible (never mind the right ear only as stated somewhere in the instructions and by the touts in front of the embassy)

We were given DV9 paper tag, paid the $375 for my wife, after sitting downstairs for a while we were called for oath and fingerprint, after fingerprint we were directed upstairs.

After sitting for about 3 hrs upstairs around past noon (12.00). We were called to window nine. Before we were called, in our presence 3 applicants were denied! For flimsy reasons the first was on disparity on dob, another was on academic grounds (he could not explain something asked in mathematics and he had A1 in that subject, the last person was an IV applicant not DV, he was refused due to disparity on his documents filed. I was terrified!!!.
So for our interview, the white lady asked our :
Names, dob, when we got married, and if we had kids; which I said not yet
She requested to see our wedding picture, we showed her the pictures, she asked where are my parents and my wife parents, she looked at the registry picture and said my wife parents were not there and she said yes and explained the reason and she saw the elaborated traditional wedding pictures (infact we went with the whole albums).
After that she asked me to go sit down that she need to speak to my wife alone,

I sat across looking at them, she then asked academic questions like;
- You didn’t do Account as a subject in waec and you did Accounting OND and HND why?
My wife explained that account subject is not really a perquisite for studying accounting as far has she had credit in Econs, commerce, govt and Eng & Maths

- You as an accountant, can you explain how you apply knowledge of mathematics, economics to your daily job as Accountant?

Men!!! At that point I was scared, but my wife delivered to my admiration, she said the mathematical knowledge is useful in daily duties of budgeting, payroll and administrative duties and she defined economic for her and also said, economic knowledge is use to overcome the challenges of the meeting unlimited wants of the organisation which has limited resources, she said she therefore has to prioritise needs in their level of priority and importance bla! bla!! bla!.

The Consular officer just laughed and issues her a pick up letter and said Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See u all in America,

Regards to Modest, Mamaj, Pastor, Thonia, Temi, Wld, Trcies and Mauriceeeta.

You all are wonderful people!!!!!!!!!!.

Case no AF20070097XX
Second letter Received 13th March07
Interview date 25/04/07 (Successful)
Pick up letter collected: 25/04/07
Waiting to pick up the Visa(s)

Wow Yosab,

Your experience is glorious. Your wife get brains oh [lol]. chei this plp ohhh, men!!!! the questions can come from anywhere oh, so we have to be well prepared. Man!!!! i have to go back and jack my books oh.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Hello guys,

Am sorry 'have off the thread for some time now. I had some personal challenges that took me off within this period, anyway I thank God am back. I am highly delighted with the success rate of the comrades in the past few months, and in the same vein praying for a lot of us that are yet to get the 2nd letter.
As a matter of fact our case n0. is 20***, and for some time now I have been panicking bcos the Sept is at hand. Pls can someone tell me when we hope to be called.

Thanks

Okey

yap MamaJ,

The consulate officers are not predictable, may the Lord grant every member of the forum favour in their presence ooooo!

am glad that our experience would be of value to d member of the house.

cheers!!. like i said am a 24/7 online person, atleast while am still on my desk in nigeria. could always see the contributions of members.

Once again my heart is with every member waiting for their interview.

It shall be well in Jesus Name! (Amen)

Hello guys,

Am sorry 'have off the thread for some time now. I had some personal challenges that took me off within this period, anyway I thank God am back. I am highly delighted with the success rate of the comrades in the past few months, and in the same vein praying for a lot of us that are yet to get the 2nd letter.
As a matter of fact our case n0. is 20***, and for some time now I have been panicking bcos the Sept is at hand. Pls can someone tell me when we hope to be called.

Thanks

Okey

Okechukwu my brother, read my opinion in tread 94 and work towards it.
It shall be well with you.
Cheer up
------------------------
Waiting for pick up date.

Wow Yosab,

Your experience is glorious. Your wife get brains oh [lol]. chei this plp ohhh, men!!!! the questions can come from anywhere oh, so we have to be well prepared. Man!!!! i have to go back and jack my books oh.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congrats Yosab,
Its a wonderful one, MamaJ i beg its good to jack o, but no go over jack make the consular officer just ask you what is book?:D :D :D :D :D
Nice one though.

My Members,
Wetin dey happen? Visa bulletin for July, 2007 nor wan come out. Make una beg them if anybody know any of their staff make them release the thing. People don dey ask many question wey person don find difficult to answer. Adebayo, MamaJ, Jrcies etc make una shout oooooooo. I dey office so tey I no wan comot because of the wait. Wetin I go do? Make una help.

God bless everyone.

Soken02000

Na wah oh, I have been checking too. They are really taking their time to get the bulletin for June out.
Maybe coz 11th - 13th was on a weekend. maybe they have to use this monday to post the thing, abi what can i say that's the reason for not posting this.

Me i feel i big jump is going to come, so them dey try collate as much as they can
God bless us

The Visa bulletin ideally is released on the 15th of every month.Hopefully it should be out by tomorrow.
Worry not my people, it shall be well with us.
Lets keep praying.

wa oh

Hi Everyone,

I came across this forum the week before our interview (April 25th). I must confess I was glad I had 2 read through the threads from page 1 to the last. I even printed pages for my wife to read; actually my wife was the principal applicant. Though i do track when our case becomes current on the net, i never came accross this forum until that week. an am a 24/7 person on the net in the office.

Wonderful contributions or should I say lectures from, Jrcies, mamaj, pastor, wld, Modest and others.

Above all am glad to inform the house that our interview was successful, we were given the pick up slip to pick the visa(s) by end of May.

We will be relocating 2 Atlanta immediately we receive our visa(s) but not until I write my CISA exams in June.

Though as already said in the forum, the interview could be individual specific, but it generally flows in similar patterns. Here is our visa interview experience;

We got 2 the embassy as early as 6.00am; we were checked- in with the letter and a full face passport photo with 2 ears visible (never mind the right ear only as stated somewhere in the instructions and by the touts in front of the embassy)

We were given DV9 paper tag, paid the $375 for my wife, after sitting downstairs for a while we were called for oath and fingerprint, after fingerprint we were directed upstairs.

After sitting for about 3 hrs upstairs around past noon (12.00). We were called to window nine. Before we were called, in our presence 3 applicants were denied! For flimsy reasons the first was on disparity on dob, another was on academic grounds (he could not explain something asked in mathematics and he had A1 in that subject, the last person was an IV applicant not DV, he was refused due to disparity on his documents filed. I was terrified!!!.
So for our interview, the white lady asked our :
Names, dob, when we got married, and if we had kids; which I said not yet
She requested to see our wedding picture, we showed her the pictures, she asked where are my parents and my wife parents, she looked at the registry picture and said my wife parents were not there and she said yes and explained the reason and she saw the elaborated traditional wedding pictures (infact we went with the whole albums).
After that she asked me to go sit down that she need to speak to my wife alone,

I sat across looking at them, she then asked academic questions like;
- You didn’t do Account as a subject in waec and you did Accounting OND and HND why?
My wife explained that account subject is not really a perquisite for studying accounting as far has she had credit in Econs, commerce, govt and Eng & Maths

- You as an accountant, can you explain how you apply knowledge of mathematics, economics to your daily job as Accountant?

Men!!! At that point I was scared, but my wife delivered to my admiration, she said the mathematical knowledge is useful in daily duties of budgeting, payroll and administrative duties and she defined economic for her and also said, economic knowledge is use to overcome the challenges of the meeting unlimited wants of the organisation which has limited resources, she said she therefore has to prioritise needs in their level of priority and importance bla! bla!! bla!.

The Consular officer just laughed and issues her a pick up letter and said Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See u all in America,

Regards to Modest, Mamaj, Pastor, Thonia, Temi, Wld, Trcies and Mauriceeeta.

You all are wonderful people!!!!!!!!!!.

Case no AF20070097XX
Second letter Received 13th March07
Interview date 25/04/07 (Successful)
Pick up letter collected: 25/04/07
Waiting to pick up the Visa(s)

this testimony is bam, congratulations and God bless you,
i will appreciate if u will throw more light into ur wedding for the benefit of this forum. Did you get married after the first entry or before

sponsor

thanks guys for all your consern am happy for all your response .pls i need calrification onthis to ..

Please I will like U guys to clarify something very important. The Affidavit of Support, is the sponsor going to send two copies (one for the primary applicant and the other for the spouse)? Or is the sponsor going to send one copy of the document that will cover both of them?

Kindly make a research on this so that I dont go to the embassy and all those crafty officers then use this as an excuse (God forbid).

Please help Dv 2008

Hello,

My husband and I won dv 2008. We filled in the dv forms somewhere in December and at the time we're not married but we have lived together for 2 years and were engaged.

However, we filled in as a married couple by mistake, we didn't really gave it any thought since where we live if you live together you have the same right as a married couple, and we were planning to get married in summer. Can any one tell us how this might affect our case? since it was just an honest mistake, and we are currently legally married.??? Help

kitty