• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

hear these

Hello every body.i dey hear from a relaible source that the niger workers 4 embassy wey go first check ur document,will have to minute first on the document since they know us better, na the minute 4 our file the main consular go follow,but the consular have the final say.I pray make we go wen the woman or man go they better mood.4 those that has gone for the interview did u notice any of such.

hi hauz,
pls can somebody tell me wat is Administrative Processing.After the Administrative Processing, if all your Docs are okay and you are reinvited are u going to be interviewd again or will they issue u your Visa immediately.Pls can somebody help me.Thanks a lot 4 the immediate response.:)

Hi Janesommy,

Just like what Adey said, if what u presented to them is not fake, u don't have anything to worry about. administrative processing is like a background check on the info you have submitted, you are not the first person in this forum that had to wait. Temi waited for months for them to complete the process and now is in america. Just hold on to God, Call them or email them after every 2 or 3weeks to know what's up with ur case.
You won't be interviewed again. when they call you is to come and pick up ur visa abi Temi??

Hi Janesommy,

Just like what Adey said, if what u presented to them is not fake, u don't have anything to worry about. administrative processing is like a background check on the info you have submitted, you are not the first person in this forum that had to wait. Temi waited for months for them to complete the process and now is in america. Just hold on to God, Call them or email them after every 2 or 3weeks to know what's up with ur case.
You won't be interviewed again. when they call you is to come and pick up ur visa abi Temi??

YEAH !!Most likely they will call you to come and pickup ur visa if there are no issues BUT if issue dey, u will have to sort it out before they give you your visa.

hi hauz,
pls can somebody tell me wat is Administrative Processing.After the Administrative Processing, if all your Docs are okay and you are reinvited are u going to be interviewd again or will they issue u your Visa immediately.Pls can somebody help me.Thanks a lot 4 the immediate response.:)

Where you given any letter ?

One - Year Work Scholarship

Hello everybody in the House,
how has been things generally ? don't mind me, I have been reading the trend quietly and waiting anxiously for the next Bulettin, I pray it will favour us all o. (Amin).
I just got a letter from one of the Schools I applied to somtimes ago, and I was so surprise to see this, I have been giving a One-Year Work Scholarship in the State I even filled in my Forms, please all, is there any way this can add value to my Interview if i include the Letter while going for Interview?
Thanks.

Hello everybody in the House,
how has been things generally ? don't mind me, I have been reading the trend quietly and waiting anxiously for the next Bulettin, I pray it will favour us all o. (Amin).
I just got a letter from one of the Schools I applied to somtimes ago, and I was so surprise to see this, I have been giving a One-Year Work Scholarship in the State I even filled in my Forms, please all, is there any way this can add value to my Interview if i include the Letter while going for Interview?
Thanks.

Congrats man, i think it should
abi my people what do you think?

hellooooooooooo every body.how are we all doing.hope we dey enjoy the special rain from GOD.As per ur question.U as the principal applicant have to pay the 375 first.after the interview u can per 4 others.wish u all the best

hello i feel ur answer to that quesion but i will need more explaination ok,as im the principal applicant i know i hv to pay $375 but if scale my interview does it mean i hv to balance that day or can come back to pay the rest money which is $400.i need a clarification on this

As a student with b3 in mathemaics will the consular ask or give me some mathematics to sovle,i need an answer to this questions thanks,
i got two int passport last monday from the pass port office which was difficult to get but i give glory to god that i did get pass port in time.

i just receive my second package so im planning to go for my check up on monday morning with my wife but i will say it was a miracle ok while i was planning to made a complain at the embassy i just call a friend b/f going to the embassy and to my surprise guy he just told me he had been try to get me since and break the news that he had receive it.

i will end here ok but i will neeed ur prayer for god to see me thru this whole process with suceess thanks:D

hello i feel ur answer to that quesion but i will need more explaination ok,as im the principal applicant i know i hv to pay $375 but if scale my interview does it mean i hv to balance that day or can come back to pay the rest money which is $400.i need a clarification on this

As a student with b3 in mathemaics will the consular ask or give me some mathematics to sovle,i need an answer to this questions thanks,
i got two int passport last monday from the pass port office which was difficult to get but i give glory to god that i did get pass port in time.

i just receive my second package so im planning to go for my check up on monday morning with my wife but i will say it was a miracle ok while i was planning to made a complain at the embassy i just call a friend b/f going to the embassy and to my surprise guy he just told me he had been try to get me since and break the news that he had receive it.

i will end here ok but i will neeed ur prayer for god to see me thru this whole process with suceess thanks:D

As per the question, nobody can tell you what you will be asked, just keep praying for favour of the Lord. and concerning the payment, I think people like Temi can help us out here.

As per the question, nobody can tell you what you will be asked, just keep praying for favour of the Lord. and concerning the payment, I think people like Temi can help us out here.

HI,
The first payment is $375 for yourself and any other payment must be payed on or before visa pickup date.I think mikabubakar should take time out and read the thread as if he wants to do exam.This thread is expo for the interview.Knowledge is power ooo!!!

If you can just check the link below, i am sure most of the questions you have will be answered.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/arc.../t-218127.html.

This will provides you a quick view.

Wish you the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello

hello everybody...my second package came in last week...but i had done my medicals immediately i found out i could use the print out from Kcc to get a backup letter at d embassy..my interview is on the 24th 05....thanks everyone

cestmoi
AF11***
2nd package recieved

Thank you, Temi for the response. I really appreciate it. May God continue to bless you and your family. I'm going to contact my sponsor anmd tell her this. Is it possible for me to get another sponsor apart from them one i originally filled in the first form? I have an old passport. It has been issued to me since 1998. I had used this passport to apply for U.S visa several time both I was denied on all occassions. Can I use this passport for this DV thing or do I need to get a new passport? I used this passport to travel to U.K in 2004.

Thank you for your assistance. May God reward you abundantly.

Thank you, Temi for the response. I really appreciate it. May God continue to bless you and your family. I'm going to contact my sponsor anmd tell her this. Is it possible for me to get another sponsor apart from them one i originally filled in the first form? I have an old passport. It has been issued to me since 1998. I had used this passport to apply for U.S visa several time both I was denied on all occassions. Can I use this passport for this DV thing or do I need to get a new passport? I used this passport to travel to U.K in 2004.

Hi,

I think you dont need to use another passport, stick to the one you have been using, it does nt disturb anything.

Best of luck

hello everybody...my second package came in last week...but i had done my medicals immediately i found out i could use the print out from Kcc to get a backup letter at d embassy..my interview is on the 24th 05....thanks everyone

cestmoi
AF11***
2nd package recieved

best of luck, God be ur guide

pp

you need to renew the passport if it has expired, it will be an observation

Mothers Day

TO ALL MOTHERS AND POTENCIAL MOTHERS IN THE HOUSE

Happy Mothers Day Means More

"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.

Visa Bulletin

I beg my people, who fit tell me why this month...bulletin tey to comot like this? I hope say na for good oo!!!

I beg my people, who fit tell me why this month...bulletin tey to comot like this? I hope say na for good oo!!!

Yes it is for gooooooooood,
Can't wait to see everybody's number becoming current.
How una weekend bi?:D

Last edited by a moderator: