• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2007 winners From Nigeria

then if they ask
she had registered before u got married, tell me what u feel,
i hope u have enough answers and brains have stormed.
so i need ur own opinion now

Thanks i feel better now.I think with what u guys have all said we have a good ground to defend the name issue.The truth is she has been enrolled for the course b4 we got married.Finish!!!
Thank u all for your brilliant contribution.
Do have a nice weekend.

That is the word

Thanks i feel better now.I think with what u guys have all said we have a good ground to defend the name issue.The truth is she has been enrolled for the course b4 we got married.Finish!!!
Thank u all for your brilliant contribution.
Do have a nice weekend.

you have the right answer, just back it up with prayer and all is well, pls also a very good outing for ur wife this week end, when is ur interview

Hello my people.pls i have one question that will really help those of us with high case numbers.
if in for the month of september all rank number are made current (as was the case last year) how soon can one get his/her medicals ready before the end of the fiscal year runs out consideringthe fact that you have to do the medicals before a visa is issued.

Stann

hello guys
case no 2007AF0003***
2ND NL YET NOT RECEVIED
BUT EXPECTING IN MAY 2007
PLS WHAT IS RECEIPT OF WAEC?
IS IT REQUIRED PLS I NEED A REPLY
And my second question goes like this,im a student of university of lagos,a final year student in civil engineering[bsc inview)but married to a student too in the same institution but in mass comm.dept im a naive of kano state but my wife is from abia state. so guy what can of questions got be throw at me at the consular center?
And the third Question is before my interview what is the exact amount im suppose to pay?
thank u guy for a wonderful job u are doing in this forumpls i need advice and answer to those three question thank u,may god bless u all and grant u success in ur interview. michael abubakar garuba

Read the thread, the answers to your questions are there

Hello my people.pls i have one question that will really help those of us with high case numbers.
if in for the month of september all rank number are made current (as was the case last year) how soon can one get his/her medicals ready before the end of the fiscal year runs out consideringthe fact that you have to do the medicals before a visa is issued.

Stann

You seem to be all worked out Stan with this high number of a thing.
Chill man!!!Everything will work out just fine Ok!

If all rank number becomes current, one will have atleast a month or 2 before the main interview,which means you will have time for your medicals...

HELLO
WELL I HV GONE THRU THE THREAD BUT NOT COME UP WITH ANY CASE SIMILAR TO MINE SO PLS IF U COULD SUMMARY THE ANSWERS THE QUESTION

Well bros, you did not put your case number range so you could not actually tell .
To everyone in the Hose, please my Sponsor sent me his Statement of a/c and Form I-134 but no Tax Refund Form inside,,is there any implications of this?
thanks.

interview date.

pls,i am having my iterview 19th.but have not obtain all document yet.eg waec verification,police clearance and medical.can i possibly obtain all before 19th?or should i ask the consulate for other date ?.pls ur advice is needed.egorume

Hi Egorume,

Please don't ask for another date. U don't need to do waec verification if u have your original waec result. Is ur result missing??? if not then u don't need to do it or where u asked to do it? Police clearance won't take more than a day or 2 to get ready.
For your medicals it might not be ready by the 19th of April. Don't worry about that, just go for your interview and tell them that ur medical is not ready then they'll give u another time to come and complete your processing. It's very important to attend your first interview inspite of the fact that some of your document might not be ready.
If you still decide to do waec verification, you will be able to obtain waec verification and police clearance before the 19th but am not sure for your medicals. All thesame make sure u attend your interview for the 19th.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello guys
case no 2007AF0003***
2ND NL YET NOT RECEVIED
And my second question goes like this,im a student of university of lagos,a final year student in civil engineering[bsc inview)but married to a student too in the same institution but in mass comm.dept im a naive of kano state but my wife is from abia state. so guy what can of questions got be throw at me at the consular center?
And the third Question is before my interview what is the exact amount im suppose to pay?
thank u guy for a wonderful job u are doing in this forumpls i need advice and answer to those three question thank u,may god bless u all and grant u success in ur interview. michael abubakar garuba

Hi Mikabubakar,

For the possible questions that might be asked, you need to go back and read this thread. let's say from page 30 down to the last page. Some plp talked about their experiences and also questions that would be asked.
For the fees you'll pay before and after the interview, each visa cost about 750 dollars, so for both of u will be $750 x 2 = $1500 but you'll pay $375 before the interview and if you are successful, you'll balance the rest pay.
About the receipt for Waec, I don't know what you mean or are u talking about Waec verification???
Your medical will cost 15,800 x 2 [this is for both of you]
let me lead you to where u can find information on this thread. For possible questions, go to pages 28, 31, 32, 33 and 55. u cld also see 59. Look for names like Temi, 2Tee, they shared their experiences.
House please we need your opinion on the waec receipt thing and the rest of the story.

thanx but......

thanx,but one thing.there are 4 ds-230 forms the appointment package.what am i to do with them?.lastly, must i pay emblock the $755 each for my wife and i?or would they accept part payment?
egorume

hello guys
case no 2007AF0003***
2ND NL YET NOT RECEVIED

HELLO
DO U THINK THESE UR CASE NUMBER IS CORRECT.IF YES THEN THAT MEAN U OUGHT TO HAVE GONE FOR UR INTERVIEW SINCE LAST YR.PLS CONFIRM UR CASE NUMBER FIRST

Thank u Temi for finding time to contribute.
Yes She started her OND before we got married and after the marriage she registered for Neco GCE so as to make up for her deficiency in English Language without which she cannot collect the OND certificate.She had her maiden name on the NECO result and the OND CERTIFICATE.

I hope i have been able to throw more light on the issue.
Expecting ur response.
MY GUY,I GO FIGHT U O,WHY ARE U DISTURBING UR SELVE UNNECESSRILY.THIS CONSULAR PEOPLE ARE LESS CONCERN ABOUT ANY ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATE AFTER WAEC.SO FAR SHE PLAY THE LOTTERY WITH THE NAME ON THE WAEC CERTIFICATE,THEN NO PROBLEM.ON THE DAY OF UR INTERVIEW THEY MIGHT NOT ASK U ANY THING RELATING TO THAT BUT IF THEY DO, ALL U NEED IS TO GIVE THEM CLEAR EXPLANATION.WISH U ALL THE BEST,DONT BORDA UR SELVE ALL IS WELL.

Please Note that any prayer i post on this Thread is for all of us, Kindly pray it with all your heart and the result thereafter shall be our portion in Jesus Name, Amen

Prayer for the Day
Dear Heavenly Father, I do appreciate Your counsel and guidance every day. Thank you for Your love and watchcare over me and my family. Lord, I desire Your true riches above all other things in this world. I ask that You strengthen me so that I might obey You in all things. I do want Your righteousness first and foremost in my life. Cleanse me of the things that would prevent me from receiving all that You desire to do in my life. Lord, help me to be as bold and courageous as David was when I am up against the enemy's attacks. I know that through the power of the Holy Spirit, I can do all things by the strength that Christ supplies. Lord, I declare I will not be robbed of anything that You have entrusted to my care. Give me the grace to prevail over the enemy when he attempts to rob me. I ask this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

HELLO
DO U THINK THESE UR CASE NUMBER IS CORRECT.IF YES THEN THAT MEAN U OUGHT TO HAVE GONE FOR UR INTERVIEW SINCE LAST YR.PLS CONFIRM UR CASE NUMBER FIRST[/

case no 2007AF00013***:D
NOT YET RECEIVE 2ND NL
BUT EXPECTING IT SOON MAY BE IN MAY

ADEY THANK U FOR REMINDING ME OF MY CASE NO

HELLO
DO U THINK THESE UR CASE NUMBER IS CORRECT.IF YES THEN THAT MEAN U OUGHT TO HAVE GONE FOR UR INTERVIEW SINCE LAST YR.PLS CONFIRM UR CASE NUMBER FIRST[/

case no 2007AF00013***:D
NOT YET RECEIVE 2ND NL
BUT EXPECTING IT SOON MAY BE IN MAY

ADEY THANK U FOR REMINDING ME OF MY CASE NO
hello
then u will have to follow these trend we have answer all ur question pls take ur time to go thru all submission u will surely get the answer to ur question.

fight computer

MY GUY,I GO FIGHT U O,WHY ARE U DISTURBING UR SELVE UNNECESSRILY.THIS CONSULAR PEOPLE ARE LESS CONCERN ABOUT ANY ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATE AFTER WAEC.SO FAR SHE PLAY THE LOTTERY WITH THE NAME ON THE WAEC CERTIFICATE,THEN NO PROBLEM.ON THE DAY OF UR INTERVIEW THEY MIGHT NOT ASK U ANY THING RELATING TO THAT BUT IF THEY DO, ALL U NEED IS TO GIVE THEM CLEAR EXPLANATION.WISH U ALL THE BEST,DONT BORDA UR SELVE ALL IS WELL.

Oga i hope say yu no go break ur computer when u wan give the guy blow?

you no say to go 'obodo oyinbo' oyibo man land no be joke, i beg let the express him self,

make u self enjoy urself

Well bros, you did not put your case number range so you could not actually tell .
To everyone in the Hose, please my Sponsor sent me his Statement of a/c and Form I-134 but no Tax Refund Form inside,,is there any implications of this?
thanks.

Hi,
I think it is quite necessary for one to get those tax papers (folks who have gone for the interview can confirm!). Alternatively or additionally, can you get a letter from his/her employer indicating his/her salary.