DOS online status check-up

Hey guys,

I have applied for the J1 waiver. I checked my case status online and it says the following:

Fee Received November 02, 2010
Form DS-3035 Received November 02, 2010
Form DS-2019 Received November 02, 2010
Passport Data Page Received November 02, 2010
Statement Of Reason Received November 02, 2010

How long will it more or less take from now until I get the waiver back home in The Netherlands?
What else will happen now?

Thnx in advance,
Murck

Hey once more,

As everyone can see from my previous post my case status was pending since November 2nd. However, this morning when I checked again it suddenly says that there is no information concerning my case status number anymore :S

" Currently, there is no information regarding the status of your case"

I find this quite strange since it said that the case was pending for a week now. (As u can see from my previous post)

Does anybody know what this might mean?
Have they sent it to me? Has it been denied?

Please let me know asap if you have a real good idea about what this means!
Thnx in advance,
Murck

@Murck.

Same here! Yesterday, I was able to check my status online and it was still pending. Today, I have tried for hours but never been able to check my status. I get the same error.

I have also tried to call waiver office for hours but nobody picks up the phone.

I hope it is just a system, database problem.

Hey,

It is back to normal.
Status is online again. Hope it won't take too long though. Can't wait to go back to the US.
All the documents were received November 2nd.

Hello,

Good to share the views and information about the topics which seems good for me and others also..

they changed the system I guess.cuz there is a date left side of the case status page.they got my NOS on 21. september but there is no more update.and I also sent them a change of status on 7. october but they did not put that information in my case either.I dont understand whats going on.

DS 3035 Status online not updated yet

Hello All

I have mailed my DS 3035 form on May 12th, 2011 and got information that my money order was cashed on May 17th, 2011. But it has been more than 7 weeks and the status has not been updated online until today. Please help me out with this matter and let me know what needs to be done.

Thanks