Does US Passport indicate the asylym adjustment

curious_member

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

thanks for sharing your opinions - great support and advices.
When we naturalize, does a US passport state anywhere on it that you adjusted your status through asylum? I mean like codes and stuff like that.

I get annoyed when I travel and the custom officer yells "Asylee, go to that separate room for interrogation...
:eek:

The day you become a US citizen is the last day you will have to deal with CIS in a negative manner. They are very congenial to US citizens. Of course, there is always the exception to the rule ...but as a US citizen, we don't have to take their BS either! So it all works out. :D

ayyubov said:
I've heardr different story. That after we die A05 will be engraved on our grave stone.

LOL! You guys are a trip. Ayyubov..good one... I don't even have a final approval of asylum yet so you guys are in much better state of being than I am. So count your blessings.

ayyubov

Please elaborate what you meant about A5 status being engraved. As the responses below indicate, the passport does NOT say what your status is. So, it can't possibly be "engraved" with you until the end of the days....

Please be more responsible with the answers you put on the board....

curous member,

Man take it easy! It is obvous that ayyubov is just kidding. Seems like all of us will go insane if we do not get GCs soon:)

ayyubov said:
I've heardr different story. That after we die A05 will be engraved on our grave stone.

Yes, ayyubov is absolutely right. Moreover, once a US citizen that was a former asylee died, USCIS will take away the citizenship, and you will be an asylee again. In that way your body can not be repatriated or returned to your country of origen. If you do that you will lost your asylee status and can not enter to USA after 10 years. :eek:
:D

P.D. If you want to enter again to USA after 10 years you have to show evidence you died in USA and that you changed your address before going back to your country. Also you will have to apply for a RTD. And be ready to explain to an immigration officer why you come back to your country.

That is just my opinion. You better hire a good lawyer.
:p

Cl_Asylee said:
Yes, ayyubov is absolutely right. Moreover, once a US citizen that was a former asylee died, USCIS will take away the citizenship, and you will be an asylee again. In that way your body can not be repatriated or returned to your country of origen. If you do that you will lost your asylee status and can not enter to USA after 10 years. :eek:

P.D. If you want to enter again to USA after 10 years you have to show evidence you died in USA and that you changed your address before going back to your country. Also you will have to apply for a RTD. And be ready to explain to an immigration officer why you come back to your country.

That is just my opinion. You better hire a good lawyer.

CI, I love this! How did you manage this!! :D

Dear sir/madam,

I'm an Iraqi citizin, lived my whole live in Iraq\Karbala. I can speak English for I studied English language in Baghdad University 2001-2005. I worked with the American Army in Karbala (April-2003) for 15 months. After I quit (My family forced me) for it became very dangerous lately, I got threatened by the bad guys (Terrorists and Al Mahdi Army) I ran away to Jordan with my wife after I sold everything (My car, stuff, shop and everything I had). Now I'm just losing my money here, I went to the UNHCR in Jordan and they gave me an appointment on 24-4-2007.

Full name: Ali Jabbar Juma Al Yasary
Date of birth: 1st of dec 1978
Place: Jordan, Om Hothaina

I need your help to guide me what to do and whom to ask and tell him my case and want to know if there is a possibility to live in the great state ( USA ).

NOTE: I have the threatening papers and also I have recommendations from a flag officer.

Please sir\madam, if you can't help, lead me to people who can.

Thank you for you time.

yours

Ali Jabbar Juma

Cl_Asylee said:

That was funny and I couldn't contain the laugh. Many people don't understand how healthy is laughing.

Travelco
GC holder

ali-jabbar said:
Dear sir/madam,

I'm an Iraqi citizin, lived my whole live in Iraq\Karbala. I can speak English for I studied English language in Baghdad University 2001-2005. I worked with the American Army in Karbala (April-2003) for 15 months. After I quit (My family forced me) for it became very dangerous lately, I got threatened by the bad guys (Terrorists and Al Mahdi Army) I ran away to Jordan with my wife after I sold everything (My car, stuff, shop and everything I had). Now I'm just losing my money here, I went to the UNHCR in Jordan and they gave me an appointment on 24-4-2007.

Full name: Ali Jabbar Juma Al Yasary
Date of birth: 1st of dec 1978
Place: Jordan, Om Hothaina

I need your help to guide me what to do and whom to ask and tell him my case and want to know if there is a possibility to live in the great state ( USA ).

NOTE: I have the threatening papers and also I have recommendations from a flag officer.

Please sir\madam, if you can't help, lead me to people who can.

Thank you for you time.

yours

Ali Jabbar Juma
may be american army will help you out . there should be US embassy in jordan. they need soldiers . apply as a marine. tell them you want to serve for great state (usa). they will definitely take care of you.if you are lucky to survive . they might help you out later on .

you must check at UNHCR , International Migration Organization IMO if u can get refugee status in US , EU..

Last edited by a moderator: