• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Do you really like the United States ???

I have started another thread LIVING IN THE USE(for matured people) am sure there are people out there like me who would want to have an idea of how life is in USA.
Am tired of listening to Davidtseng, so please lets stop posting on this thread list we become childish like him. He is 26 still bragging about his father, family i mean thats for high school kids.

I have started another thread LIVING IN THE USE(for matured people) am sure there are people out there like me who would want to have an idea of how life is in USA.
Am tired of listening to Davidtseng, so please lets stop posting on this thread list we become childish like him. He is 26 still bragging about his father, family i mean thats for high school kids.

Hey...Russian boys

It's none of your business.If you don't like,please leave this thread !
Yes,maybe I'm childish.So what ??? Who are you ???

Actually,I don't want to talk with the person like you ! Understand ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I've just read this whole tedious thread from start to finish.
I have just one question:

Isn't David Tseng the final boss in Mortal Kombat on the Megadrive????

We live in the UK and have wanted to come and live in the USA for many years. The UK is not allowed in the GC lottery so it has to be done the hard way, some sort of suitable visa, and there aren't that many that don't take years to get. We have opted for the EB5 investment visa, called a fast track and usually availble within a year.
We would have liked the opportunity to take part in the GC lottery but couldn't, so for those who can its a wonderful opportunity if they win.
We love the US as there is so much more space and opportunity, the people are nice and life in the US suits us more than life in the UK. We can't wait to go.