DO or NBC? - mailing Oath reschedule request?

bkd52

Registered Users (C)
My wife got the Oath letter from NBC in Missouri. I called up the 1-800# and they said to mail reschedule request to DO(Irving, Dallas). I don't fully trust what the front line customer service people say.

Who do I mail it to? DO(Irving, TX) or NBC(Missouri)?

My wife got the Oath letter from NBC in Missouri. I called up the 1-800# and they said to mail reschedule request to DO(Irving, Dallas). I don't fully trust what the front line customer service people say.

What does the return address say on envelope? NBC or DO?

What does the return address say on envelope? NBC or DO?

The return address on the envelope is the NBC in Missouri, but I called the 1-800 # twice and both times they said to mail it to DO.

McTavish:
The letter does not give any instructions on WHERE to send it to, it just says to retuen it as soon as possible.

The return address on the envelope is the NBC in Missouri, but I called the 1-800 # twice and both times they said to mail it to DO.

McTavish:
The letter does not give any instructions on WHERE to send it to, it just says to retuen it as soon as possible.

schedule infopass and take the letter to the DO...

I think what the customer service rep said is correct and you will have to mail it to the local DO Irving address.

They have a drop box at the entrance where you can drop your reschedule request if you want to do it in person. But better take the infopass appt and ask them specifically what to do.

When I went for InfoPass on Thursday, the lady IO told me about the drop box at the entrance. There are 2 boxes at the entrance, so you better take InfoPass and ask the lady in detail.

Last edited by a moderator:

McTavish:

OK, but it came from the DO didn't it?

I returned mine to the DO worked fine :)

I think what the customer service rep said is correct and you will have to mail it to the local DO Irving address.

They have a drop box at the entrance where you can drop your reschedule request if you want to do it in person. But better take the infopass appt and ask them specifically what to do.

When I went for InfoPass on Thursday, the lady IO told me about the drop box at the entrance. There are 2 boxes at the entrance, so you better take InfoPass and ask the lady in detail.

My wife had an info-pass appt. this morning. The receptionist told her she cannot see an IO for re-schuduling her Oath, and that she can either mail it in to the DO or put it in the drop box. So, she dropped it off in the drop-box. The wait contines... in the mean time we will go enjoy the wedding and pleasant weather in Vancouver!