DNA check demand for asylee relative?

for sympathy reasons , her name was included as a asylee relative petition.

this is not the way to handle things... sympathy is not a good reason to register a girl in a "fake" birth certificate and present it to the embassy, they should have gone according to the law... there are limits

whats the accuracy of BLOODCHECK DNA to prove who is the parent?

accuracy: 99.9% http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parental_testing

An advice, just withdraw the girl from the application because the DNA test is very accurate.

Hello,

If someone has some experties or any good suggestions regarding this issue, please advice me cos I really need it , thanks.

Please don't sound nagative.
my situation is this, I have a close freind who got approved for asylum in US and filed for asylee relative petition which got approved.

The asylee relatives back in their country were called by embassy staff for interview but instead of interviewing, the eldest daughter was grilled about not being the daughter of the petitioner and were said that she looks adult like age 25 and never belived she was the daughter of the petitioner in US or the mother in Nepal. they had the birth certificates and marriege certificates to show at embassy and same documents which was used by the petitioner in US when applying asylum but they embassy staff cared less.

The mother and the eldest girl and two younger daughters went for interview that time. the embassy staff gave a letter to the mother in which says the petitioner father must go for blood DNA check in US and the result will come to embassy and later they will be called again for DNA blood check.

whole family is very scared of this.

now the truth is, the eldest daughter is not the real daughter of the parents by rather like adopted girl because the eldest girl is the younger sister of the petitioner and the girl's parents have died long time ago and she has no one taking care of her. for sympathy reasons , her name was included as a asylee relative petition.

now what to do, please advice?

should they go back to embassy and tell them honestly that actually the girl is like an adopted daughter of her because she has no parents have guardians to help her there and that they have been taking care of her and she is like a mother to her and thats the reason she was included as their real daughter in the petition?

or go ahead with the DNA and hope the result doesn't show accurate?

will DNA know 100% if the petitioner and the mother is biological parent?

whats the best case? i know it's very bad luck for them and this is serious issue,

please please advice, thanks

So the embassy staff was right to be suspicious?

As a taxpayer I commend them for being so perceptive. Conduct like that described in your post makes it very difficult for honest people to gain legitimate immigration benefits. For the past few years they have been detecting more and more fraudulent I-730 applications. This Government is sick of it and I am sick of it. I will not be surprised if they soon mandate DNA testing for every applicant. I personally would prefer the United Stated Department of Justice to prosecute people who submit false I-730 applications.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally would prefer the United Stated Department of Justice to prosecute people who submit false I-730 applications.

I read somewhere that there is a fine and/or maximum of 10 years jail for giving false info to USCIS

oh what a bad situation ,,,,, that is really big mistake. the DNA test is very accurate.

I know a family had the same problem. Thy withdraw the fake boy. They said , he died.

Hello,

If someone has some experties or any good suggestions regarding this issue, please advice me cos I really need it , thanks.

Please don't sound nagative.
my situation is this, I have a close freind who got approved for asylum in US and filed for asylee relative petition which got approved.

The asylee relatives back in their country were called by embassy staff for interview but instead of interviewing, the eldest daughter was grilled about not being the daughter of the petitioner and were said that she looks adult like age 25 and never belived she was the daughter of the petitioner in US or the mother in Nepal. they had the birth certificates and marriege certificates to show at embassy and same documents which was used by the petitioner in US when applying asylum but they embassy staff cared less.

The mother and the eldest girl and two younger daughters went for interview that time. the embassy staff gave a letter to the mother in which says the petitioner father must go for blood DNA check in US and the result will come to embassy and later they will be called again for DNA blood check.

whole family is very scared of this.

now the truth is, the eldest daughter is not the real daughter of the parents by rather like adopted girl because the eldest girl is the younger sister of the petitioner and the girl's parents have died long time ago and she has no one taking care of her. for sympathy reasons , her name was included as a asylee relative petition.

now what to do, please advice?

should they go back to embassy and tell them honestly that actually the girl is like an adopted daughter of her because she has no parents have guardians to help her there and that they have been taking care of her and she is like a mother to her and thats the reason she was included as their real daughter in the petition?

or go ahead with the DNA and hope the result doesn't show accurate?

will DNA know 100% if the petitioner and the mother is biological parent?

whats the best case? i know it's very bad luck for them and this is serious issue,

please please advice, thanks
WOW ... I am speechless. Your close friend tried to defraud the US Govt by falsifying and submitting fraudulent application for his sister AND you want sympathy from people around here? And you want people here to help you ?? Get a lawyer immediately ...

I hope USICS revoke your friend's asylum and deport him back to his country ...

oh what a bad situation ,,,,, that is really big mistake. the DNA test is very accurate.

I know a family had the same problem. Thy withdraw the fake boy. They said , he died.
faten, do you still know this "family"? why don't you report them to uscis/ice fraud prevention division? its not just a "problem" when they filed fraud app to that "fake" boy AND on top of that they say the "fake" boy died ??? what a shameful act ...

There is no suggestion for you....... I even doubt its abt your friend. Looks like you were smart enough to fake USCIS once....
...Beleive me there is no space for you guys in our forum too!!.......

Now I see why usa2002 gets into his nerves every now and then.

life123. This is unacceptable. I can't imagine that you would even come to this site and ask people to help them how to lie.

faten, do you still know this "family"? why don't you report them to uscis/ice fraud prevention division? its not just a "problem" when they filed fraud app to that "fake" boy AND on top of that they say the "fake" boy died ??? what a shameful act ...

Ksam,
We can easily report them to the department of homeland security. The government officials can locate those people by the IP address/Mac address. If an investigation takes place, a complet audit of this forum database might be conducted to catch those people who defrauded the government.

Ksam,
We can easily report them to the department of homeland security. The government officials can locate those people by the IP address/Mac address. If an investigation takes place, a complet audit of this forum database might be conducted to catch those people who defrauded the government.
what are you talking about? They cant just fish around like that within a privately held site (may be with a warrant or permission from site owners)... I don't think they have time and resources besides no judge is going to allow them to do it without credible evidence

when someone reports a fraud, they will interview the reporting person first to get all relevant details and concentrate on the known suspect(s) cases ...

i am not in postion to report anything to uscis. the family now in america and they did nothing bad to me to put them in such big problem..:(

Personally, I do not think the purpose of this forum was to report people to USCIS or other authorities. Although what they did was wrong. Especially the FAKE birth certificate.

We need to be aware that in many poor countries, it is extremely common to take a deceased relative's child and make it your own. You call him your son, protect him, educate him, feed him, care for him, send him to school just as if he were your biological child. There is a name for this, it's called adoption! Families do it all the time and often forget to go to Court to make it legally recognized. What they should have done is legally adopt the girl, before applying for any immigration benefit. But if they tried to scam USCIS when they never really raised her: Shame on them !!

Does anybody really think that someone like M. Jackson should have been barred from getting benefits for his Kids since they are not his (biologically) and since he never legally adopted them? I don't, these kids are his no matter what DNA says.

Some of the comments above remind me of the extreme right wing rhetoric I hear on Fox news. I was surprised to see this coming from an immigrant community.I thought that we were here to help each other out resolve our issues? If what they did is wrong, tell them! But that whole thing about reporting them to authorities is total NONSENSE to me!!

So what should we do about all the illegals in the US? After all, they are ILLEGAL just like what this family tried to do is ILLEGAL...? Should we start calling USCIS and report them too? A few of us either know or at least suspect people to be illegal, should there be a new category in this forum called "report all illegals"? This is NONSENSE!!

Look at the number of asylees on here who ask about returning to their home country after they get their GC! I am ready to bet that at least 30% of the people here did NOT have "well founded fear of persecution" when they applied for asylum. Maybe we should also report them...