fasi25

Hello Everyone,

This is Fasi here, I want your suggestions let me describe my situation and then accordingly I would like your experienced suggestions to sort-out my issue.

I am non US person, My Wife and my son live in USA and they are citizen of US, my Son is 6 years old now. due to some family reasons me and my wife not live together, we are still in marriage relation but as she don't want to live with me so she is not gonna sponsor me for immigration. As its 4 years now and I haven't meet my son since then, and now I feel like I should meet him and stay with him so he not feel that he don't have a father. my current situation is I have Business Visa in hand and it will expire on December 2023.

Now My questions that I want to know answers.

1- Can I Apply any other visa after arrive in USA on behalf of my SON or any way you can guide?
2- Due to Business and work situation now a days I am not that rich guy so I will have that money only to come in USA but after that I wont have more , so can I do Job on Business Visa Professional or Side works till I spend time in USA like 6 months so I can bear my Expenses?
3- look on this news is credible ?
In a welcome move, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced that individuals travelling to the US on business and tourist visas can now apply for new jobs and attend interviews.
4- Can I make any court application on behalf of my Son to stay in USA ?

please guide me and as I need your sincere suggestions and way-out.

regards

M. Faisal

@fasi25
Start communication with an US family based attorney, seek his advise regarding visitation rights.

Keep in mind your son can petition for family based green card when he attains 21 years of age.

1. No.
2. No.
3. Where is that quote from and what was the context of it?
4. No.
@Sm1smom thanks for the reply.

this quote i copy from google search and i find out that 0n 23rd March 2023 USA govt allowed to apply for job while on visit or Business visa in 6 months time, and if he got the job he can transfer his visa to job visa .

See this and you can also search on google.

Highlights: B1 and B2 visa holders can now apply for Jobs and give interviews in the US​

• People holding business or tourist visas can now apply for jobs in the US.
  • The applicants must only change their visa status before starting to work.
  • There are many actions that a nonimmigrant worker can take, after getting terminated from employment in the US.
  • The 60-day grace period can be extended after the termination of a nonimmigrant worker.

@fasi25
Start communication with an US family based attorney, seek his advise regarding visitation rights.

Keep in mind your son can petition for family based green card when he attains 21 years of age.
hi thanks for the reply, I know when he become 21 years old he can sponsor me but for that I have to wait 15 years which is useless to just wait for 15 years, I am looking for current options that I can get, like already have business visa and I can come in USA, but like i said i want to stay with my Son so what are the other options to stay.
could you please give ma ID for US Family based attorney so I can contact with them. are there any forum members that are dealing with US family based process for visas ?

Many thanks in advance

regards

Faisal

@Sm1smom thanks for the reply.

this quote i copy from google search and i find out that 0n 23rd March 2023 USA govt allowed to apply for job while on visit or Business visa in 6 months time, and if he got the job he can transfer his visa to job visa .

See this and you can also search on google.

Highlights: B1 and B2 visa holders can now apply for Jobs and give interviews in the US​

• People holding business or tourist visas can now apply for jobs in the US.
  • The applicants must only change their visa status before starting to work.
  • There are many actions that a nonimmigrant worker can take, after getting terminated from employment in the US.
  • The 60-day grace period can be extended after the termination of a nonimmigrant worker.
I don’t have the time to be googling immigration related information (or misinformation in certain cases) which is not from an official US government website.

Searching, applying, or interviewing for jobs while on a visitor’s visa is NOT the same as working in the US on a visitor’s visa. A visitor IS NOT allowed to work in the US, that policy has not changed. Your original question was if you could work in the US with your business visa, and the answer to that question is NO you’re not allowed to do that.

hi thanks for the reply, I know when he become 21 years old he can sponsor me but for that I have to wait 15 years which is useless to just wait for 15 years, I am looking for current options that I can get, like already have business visa and I can come in USA, but like i said i want to stay with my Son so what are the other options to stay.
could you please give ma ID for US Family based attorney so I can contact with them. are there any forum members that are dealing with US family based process for visas ?

Many thanks in advance

regards

Faisal
There’s currently no option for you to live in the US with your son outside of your wife petitioning you for a family based visa. Save whatever money you currently have - an immigration lawyer will charge you for the same information which has been freely provided here. But if you feel speaking with a family-based immigration lawyer is the only acceptable option for you at this point, you can also google it.

p.s. this forum is hosted by a reputable immigration attorney by the way.

I don’t have the time to be googling immigration related information (or misinformation in certain cases) which is not from an official US government website.

Searching, applying, or interviewing for jobs while on a visitor’s visa is NOT the same as working in the US on a visitor’s visa. A visitor IS NOT allowed to work in the US, that policy has not changed. Your original question was if you could work in the US with your business visa, and the answer to that question is NO you’re not allowed to do that.
Hi

Sorry for inconvenience, I think you mind it, i dont mean you to google it or something, English is not my first language thats why I might mixed up things . apologies if take your precious time, and thanks for the suggestions and advice.

There’s currently no option for you to live in the US with your son outside of your wife petitioning you for a family based visa. Save whatever money you currently have - an immigration lawyer will charge you for the same information which has been freely provided here. But if you feel speaking with a family-based immigration lawyer is the only acceptable option for you at this point, you can also google it.

p.s. this forum is hosted by a reputable immigration attorney by the way.
Actually someone reply me on my message thats why I was asking to him because I am not sure visa processes in USA so thats why. I know this immigiration website is credible and working since long years thats why I came to discuss my problems with you guys.
thanks for the advice .