Did anyone called USCIS today please share

Does applying for EAD help incase the case is waiting for an officer to look at it?

Any suggestions. My current EAD expires on Dec 18th and I can apply startign today. (within 6 months) . Does it help.

rvepra, I am also thinking to apply for the EAD eventhough I still have sometime.

rvepra, I am also thinking to apply for the EAD eventhough I still have sometime.

I thought it is a good idea to apply, but looks liek for assur his ead was approved on 6/6 but nothign seems to have happened? Any suggestions Assur?

I thought it is a good idea to apply, but looks liek for assur his ead was approved on 6/6 but nothign seems to have happened? Any suggestions Assur?
rvepra, there is nothing to loose if you apply any time before 7/31/2007, you could save some money. Second, I am not sure the EAD-Adjudicators & 485-Adjudicators are same.
Thats correct, in my case, EAD approved on 6/6/2007 and TSC erroneously transferred two cases to NBC. It looks,that the EAD/485 come under different jurisdiction and adjudication.
Give it a try and see does it trigger other applications too?, goodluck.
USCIS knows better.

Thanks. I will be applying for EAD sometime this week and see how it goes

rvepra, there is nothing to loose if you apply any time before 7/31/2007, you could save some money. Second, I am not sure the EAD-Adjudicators & 485-Adjudicators are same.
Thats correct, in my case, EAD approved on 6/6/2007 and TSC erroneously transferred two cases to NBC. It looks,that the EAD/485 come under different jurisdiction and adjudication.
Give it a try and see does it trigger other applications too?, goodluck.
USCIS knows better.