Detroit MI - N-400 Timeline

Hello everyone i have my interview today at detroit office my time was 11 45 i was called around 1215.the officer asked me to take oath that i will be telling all truth.then she asked about the passports ,greencard and driver lincense.she asked me all the things from n -400 and she checked all my travel dates from my passports. I was approved and she told me that i will be getting my oath leeter in 30 days.this forum has been a great help. I thank everybody.now i am waiting for my oath letter.anybody knows the next oath date for detroit

FP done.

Hello everyone i have my interview today at detroit office my time was 11 45 i was called around 1215.the officer asked me to take oath that i will be telling all truth.then she asked about the passports ,greencard and driver lincense.she asked me all the things from n -400 and she checked all my travel dates from my passports. I was approved and she told me that i will be getting my oath leeter in 30 days.this forum has been a great help. I thank everybody.now i am waiting for my oath letter.anybody knows the next oath date for detroit

Congratulations!
I had my FP done. It was very streamlined - in and out in 20 minutes. Just keep in mind to carry your Green Card and remember your SSN number. It would help if you memorize section Part 5 of N400 (Height / Weight / Eye Color / Race).

...now i am waiting for my oath letter.anybody knows the next oath date for detroit...

hi fasisadee! Have you received your oath letter yet? I was wondering if you had any success in finding future oath dates for this DO.

I am told that the Theodore Levin United States Courthouse in Detroit is the primary location for naturalizing new citizens within the Eastern District of Michigan. The Court Clerk may have the schedule available.

no man i have not got oath yet.i have searched the internet alot to find out but no success.i will try this court .My sister has interview on 14 th may be she will find out.But usually they have a oath ceremony every month.In september they have 3 oath ceremonies .i have not visited my wife and daughter for a year now so that y i m waiting for my oath leter so i can go and visit them.also this way there case will be updated.please pray for me

hello everyone
Still waiting for my oath letter.Indiemocha i tried that court but there number is busy all the time.Anybody else who is waiting for oath letter from detroit or any information when is oath ceremony.Thanks

hello everyone
Still waiting for my oath letter.Indiemocha i tried that court but there number is busy all the time.Anybody else who is waiting for oath letter from detroit or any information when is oath ceremony.Thanks

Take it easy man, you will get your letter soon. See my timeline..

Hello fasisadee,
Have you received your Oath letter so far. I also had interview on sep 30th, i havent received it either yet. I will be thankful any update

hello everyone

Hi harpeet
i have not got oath letter yet.my sister has interview tomorrow.may be she will be able to get some information.if i get some thing i will inform.thanks

Hello everyone
i got the oath letter for 22 oct in the morning. I am very happy.thank you all for your support

No news...

All, am not sure what think anymore....no change of status / notice / FP / nothing since the NOA...any advice? comments? insight?

G.

Received update today

Still waiting. No updates since FP.

Today morning I have an email update as follows -

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: *************

Application Type: N400 , APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Current Status: This case has been sent for a standard interview.

Your case has been transferred to a local office and an interview will be scheduled. You will be sent a notice advising you of the date and time of your interview. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at uscisgov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

7/11/09 Filed N400
7/22/09 Mail Received
7/22/09 Priority Date
7/23/09 Check Cashed
7/26/09 Fingerprint Notice
8/11/09 Fingerprint done
8/31/09 Letter for Interview
10/08/09 Interview done

I didn't receive anything yet but the IO said that she suggested my approval.