Derive green card status for my 6 year old minor son

TriptiCahudhary

I was a permanent resident when my son was born in India. He is 6 years old. I recently came to states on SB1 VISA and endorsed a permanent resident (Green card) status. my queries are

1. Can my minor Indian citizen son derive this green cards status from me. Is there any law or rule in place for this?
2. or he can come to USA and stay with me only on Immigrant VISA? please suggest?

I was a permanent resident when my son was born in India. He is 6 years old. I recently came to states on SB1 VISA and endorsed a permanent resident (Green card) status. my queries are

1. Can my minor Indian citizen son derive this green cards status from me. Is there any law or rule in place for this?
2. or he can come to USA and stay with me only on Immigrant VISA? please suggest?

1. Only an under 2 year old born outside going back with lpr mom on her first re-entry after birth can derive. So, no he doesn’t qualify.
2. You will need to file F2A visa for him.

This is the 3rd thread you’ve created regarding this issue:
I-130 Process
Need Help With I-130

You’ve already been provided guidance on how to bring your son to the US. Do not create any new thread regarding this same issue or administrative action will be taken against your account.

I understand that I should not create new thread. But this site provides valuable information and that is very helpful. I appreciate all the help and advice

I understand that I should not create new thread. But this site provides valuable information and that is very helpful. I appreciate all the help and advice
But the advice is all the same, so rather than asking the same questions over and over why don’t you just..follow the advice. The answers are not going to magically change to provide you an instant reunification. All you are doing by inaction is wasting time making it longer till you are reunited with your son. The one post mom linked to above was October last year. If you had filed then, already nearly 5 months of processing time would have been completed. You are also now risking F2A not being current anymore by the time the i130 is processed leading to an even longer wait.