Denver CO - N-400 Timeline

Online error message

I got the same error message.
Try changing your password keeping the user id the same
for uscis login page.
Worked for me.

Total Time for oath ceremony

Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing. How long did it take from arrival to end?

Total time for the oath day itself:
9.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.
(excluding the passport submission option)
I am getting the passports at a later date else would have taken
an easy 2 more hours as the lines were long.

Interview in Denver

Had a 10:30 appt. Called in at about 11:00a. Very nice officer. She apologized for the delay.

Sequence of events
1) Oath
2) English test
3) Civics/Test
4) Application review (item by item)

She finally said congrats; recommnding you for citizenship

She mentioned that there are two cermonies in Denver in summer (May and June) where they are going to have 2,000 people (each) for Oath. Apparently first one(s) in this volume to be ever done in Denver

My wife went in after me (with same officer) and pretty much had the same drill.

FYI
RD: 01/28/2008
FP: Late Feb
IN: 04/22

Had a 10:30 appt. Called in at about 11:00a. Very nice officer. She apologized for the delay.

Sequence of events
1) Oath
2) English test
3) Civics/Test
4) Application review (item by item)

She finally said congrats; recommnding you for citizenship

She mentioned that there are two cermonies in Denver in summer (May and June) where they are going to have 2,000 people (each) for Oath. Apparently first one(s) in this volume to be ever done in Denver

My wife went in after me (with same officer) and pretty much had the same drill.

FYI
RD: 01/28/2008
FP: Late Feb
IN: 04/22

Congratulations !!Did they say where the oaths will be held?

Has anyone gotten their oath letter for May?

Hi paul_dude,

I successfully completed my interview on March 28th and am expecting to be scheduled for the May 14th oath ceremony.
I was told to expect the oath letter between 2-3 weeks prior to the oath date, which means that it can arrive anytime from now till the end of next week.

There are two people in this thread that mentioned that the May and June ceremonies in Denver are supposed to be huge ones. Does anyone have more details about those?

Good luck to you. Hopefully we'll be getting our oath letters in the next couple of days.

M92Denver

If i don't get May oath letter, then i probably have to take Infopass Appt to meet with IO, since i will be completing almost 90 days waiting after my interview.

kris-colorado

I did...I had the interview on March 13 or 14 (Applied in July 2007) and I got the oath letter few days back (Postmark April 17 from Zipcode 68508) ---Oath at Tekiyo Lorreto place May 14th or 15th..

700 people per ceremony

I have heard in multiple palces (once in this forum) that there are about 700 people in each ceremony. [

Assumming the following
1) Denver isn't lagging too much and has adhered to the 90 day period between Interview and ceremony
2) No drastic raise in applicants since (say Jan), and
3) There are going to be 2,000 people in the May cerenmony (which is about 3 times the regular volume)
The following MAY be true
Eveyrone who interiewed (almost) upto the last day the Oath notice went out would get scheduled in the May oath

Worst case they would get it in the June (given all the same assumptions)

Best Regards
Ram k

There are going to be 2,000 people in the May cerenmony (which is about 3 times the regular volume)

Any idea on how they are going to accommodate 2,000 people in one day (May 14th)?
They normally have two sessions per day (once a month). Each session with 350 people.

What is the source of this 2,000 people oath ceremony besides "an IO told me..."? Any official postings out there?

USCIS Releases Projected Naturalization Processing Times For Local Offices

USCIS Releases Projected Naturalization Processing Times For Local Offices

According to the report - its 8.2 months for Denver.....

I have been waiting since July... so it doesnt apply for me. :( But I am in the home stretch.... so soon it will all be over and I will be a citizen :D :cool::)

USCIS Link

Gor our interview letters today ... woo hooo :D :D

The letters were post marked May 2nd and got here today (May 5th). Our interview date is June 24th.

Good luck to everyone else here !

My wife received the interview letter today.

- Kris-colorado

Her Timeline
-----------
02/02/2008 N-400 Application Sent
02/04/2008 N-400 Received
02/04/2008 Priority Date
02/07/2008 Check Cashed
02/11/2008 FP Notice
02/27/2008 FP Appt
06/27/2008 Interview Date