Delhi, Jan 2002 interview:: list of documents and fundas

once more PCC,,,,,,,,,,

Hi Sudhir, vishal and other friends!!!

I just called to consular and talked with that lady again (ofcourse bad luck!!!) and she told me that PCCs are not required for January
interviews. I am kinda confused but anyway let me know the latest
info on PCC.....Do we really need it or not. Vishal...I am in India
right now and will send you my contact phone number in ur mail.

Did any one else called to US embassy delhi regarding PCC requirement.

bye

Good Luck to all January CP\'ers

For all those already in India and those leaving soon - Good Luck!! Also to those who can post their experiences from India or after they come back, please do so. All of us have benefited incredibly from the information on this message board. Let us do the same.

My interview in on the 22nd and I know of a few other who have the same date. Look forward to getting this over with.

Sanjay234. PCC is required from Feb 2002.

In any case the PCC from consulate is sufficient now or after Jan 2002.

All Delhi Jan 2002 CP\'ers. All the best for the CP interview. The info as of now is that PCC is not

Do post your interview experiences in the forum.
Happy flying...and safe return as a GC holder....

Good luck to all

I called yesterday, PCC is not required. I dont even have a PCC, planning not to run here and there for it. The lady told me that "if you have - fine, otherwise dont waste your time".

Sanjay, AKS & all others : Please don\'t worry about PCC!! I called up US consulate New Delhi &a

I also got the same answers as all of you guys got..Lady told me not to worry about PCC...

When I went to collect the PCC from Indian embassy at SFO yesterday, I met two guys who are going for CP at Mumbai in January last week. They were also there for PCC collection. They told that few of their friends had also gone through interview at Mumbai in January by now & none of the them had PCC from India. They just carried PCC from Indian embassy in US.

I wish all the very best for all the January CPers...Enjoy your time in India.

Sanjay : My email address is vxgusa@yahoo.com. I will let all the guys on this portal to know my contact number once I rent cell phone after reaching India.

Thanks
Vishal

. Imp. For EB2 Do we need 864/or other Affid of Support?

I am taking my family also and understanding is that I don\'t need 864 however I am not sure about the other Affid of support I 134.
Thanks

Yes you need to carry I-134 for each dependent. They might not ask for it . But you never know.

It has to be notarised.

CP done without 824 (iamforcp pl. help)

Hi guys,

I filed my 485 3 yrs back. Hv waited too long.
I wanna go for CP from Delhi. Can i get it done without I-824.
Please help , i really will appreciate yr response.

thanks

Sudhir - Good luck for Ur Interview

I believe ur leaving today for India...
Thanks for the valuable info u\'ve been sharing with alll of us...

No Title

For AC-140 what do i need to do? Sometime back when i found out, Delhi was not doing it but looks like iamforcp got it done. Do u hv his email? can u give me pointers as to what i need to do.

thanks sooooo much.I was really losing hope.

I am sure this is insignificant to tell the Jan CPers at this moment - but FYI, I received the P4 fr

Anyway, My lawyer has already filled up P4 & I am all set to leave for Delhi on Jan 17th. I believe I will have to fill up DS 230 Part II again as they have put one more question in that in the form of a stamp.

Thanks
Vishal