Delhi, Jan 2002 interview:: list of documents and fundas

$$$$Should not be a prob $$$$$

If it is a prob then he will tell You to come after 2 days ....as your interviews are around 30th Jan....

CP Rockssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cp_waiter1: You should be okay. I have seen many persons on this board doing the same thing.

All the very best.

I called up US consulate yesterday night & they have posted my P4 on last Friday on my US address.

Regarding PCC: lady told that Indian embassy PCC should be enough.
I just called Indian consulate at SFO : I had applied for my PCC on december 4th. The lady at Indian embassy told me to come to Indian consulate on January 4th & collect my PCC...

Thanks
Vishal

Guys. WIfe\'s PCC from CGNY applied Dec 4th. Received Dec 27th.

She has a Delhi Passport, Called up CGNY today and lady said that her PCC approval has been received and I can come in anytime from tomorrow and collect it. Kudos to CGNY for efficiency - Just took about 3 weeks.

January Guys

Can you post CP experience after the interview to help Feb guys?
I hope, Delhi still accepts cash.

Hope111 "CP done at Bombay on 12/26 - Cash $ not accepted" 12/28/01 4:19am

Re: CGNY: Ph# to contact for asking about PCC Approval

Sudhir, The CGNY Gave aPh. # to contact 21227746670 this number says its out of service. Do you know which number did u call or did u make a visit to them

212-774-0667

The # ur typing is not of CGNY
it should be 212-774-6670 (my guess)
if 0667 doesn\'t work, try 212-570-9581 though this goes to the desk of a particular lady, i believe she can direct u to cust serv...
k Good Luck..

Criterion of Assigning Interview dates in a month

I believe we still don\'t know the criterion of assigning interview dates in a month - is it on the basis of last name or so...
If only we knew the last names of some Jan Delhi CPers, we can analyse on that..
I\'d appreciate if you guys (Jan Delhi Cpers) can PLEASE post or send a private message with ur full name or last name and Date of Interview.
I appreciate ur time and help.
Thanks and Good Luck..

Contents of P4 recd. from Delhi US EMbassy are as follows:

- Appt. Letter, and yes it also indicates the Medical Appt. date of Dec 18th 2001.
- Yellow Page Important notice indicating PCC requirements which we have heard so far 2 pcc\'s etc...
- DS-230 I and II for both me and my wife. DS 230 II has a stamp saying "Are you a member of a terrorist organisation Yes /No"
I think all who dont have this form will end up filling it up in India.
- P4 Info packet containing documents reqd
- Instructions for Medical exams
- Info for I-864 filing (not reqd for us) We will be using I-134.
- Immigrant Visa supplemental sheet. And it lists India as one of the countries where thi PCC cannot be obtained. Guess this is overridden by the PCC requirement yellow page enclosed.
- IRS-9003 for self and wife.

imforcp, chuck, harry001, any others??? i believe we are all expecting Feb. interviews...lets remain

sure dudeap

pls check ur private message
iamforcp, r u of Jan interview or expecting Feb interview..i wasn;t sure about it...Thanks

Sudhirkumar

Was your wife\'s passport issued after 1997? How did the clearance come so soon to NY? Did you do anything to expedite?

My wife\'s passport was issued at Delhi in 1994.

I did not use anything to expedite the process. I just called up the lady after 3 weeks and she said they have got the clearance and I can pick up the PCC anyday.