Delhi, Jan 2002 interview:: list of documents and fundas

$$$$$$$ No 824 reqd for AC-140 in Delhi $$$$$$$$$$$$

I did it without 824......

CP Rocksssssss...............

Sudhirkumar

Was the info. in P4 the "old" two PCC requirement or the new one posted on the Chennai website which says PCC from US consulate is OK?

Around the World. He is in NYC.

Talk to Arif 877-727-9200. I got Air France for $954 from Newark - Del return all inclusive.

Jan Delhi CP\'ers . Looks like good news for us.

SudhirKumar "Successfull CP @ Mumbai on 2nd January, 2002" 1/4/02 9:39am
This guy had Mumbai interview on Jan 2nd and had only local PCC. He told the consular that he had no PCC as it was too short a time to get it. He had a successful CP.

Looks like Jan CP\'ers - PCC or no PCC we are going to get CP.

Fantastic..... All the best to u all.

Guys if any of your PCC\'s from India Consulates are pending.

Call them up frequently and tell them you are leaving for India soon and need to carry this with you. They will oblige.
If not ask them you want to talk to the Consular. This might put some pressure on them about the urgency of this.

No Packet 4 either at the lawyer or at my address....

That just stinks...anyway I got a duplicate copy by courier today from my relative.

Do we need DD for Currier Service also??

Do you know if we have to take a dd for the currier service also. If yes, how much? I remember about 3-4 months back people were talking about this currier service who delivers your final packet at home.

If you are going in Feb delhi then please post your name or email. add on that thread

Thanks. Successful CPers please post your experience on that too.

Great Job Sudhir! u da Man!!!

i think ur leaving on Jan15/16 and interview on Jan 30. Good Luck to U and oter Jan CPers...