$$$$$ DELHI FEB DATES r OUT $$$$$

Harry001

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
Feb interview dates have been assigned and we can get it on phone,
i was told that updating the same on the web site will take some time...
adding this thread as the previous one was becoming way too big, though i deleted most of my postings s they were no more relevant...
Thanks and Good Luck...here\'s the link to previous Feb Delhi thread...
http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@@.efcea66

Got Feb 15 interview date

Guys, Called 15 mins back and got date for interview. Last week they asked me to call end of Jan!!!
Anyway Congrats Feb group...dates are out.

HEY GUYS : FEB 25th .AMY BODY WITH THIS DATE: PLS CONTACT IMMEDIATELY

and Congrats Harry01 For Contacting me. Best of Luck for Every Feb CP\'ers

Got Feb 27

Congrats Harry001, FebGC, Me2GC, ialsowantgc and and sjain.
I am secheduled for Feb 27. Anyone with the same date?
Cheers.

Feb 25th Date for me

Sjain, I have sent a mail to your mailcity address. Anyone else on same day ?
- Mukul

Akilesh ! Kindly post the Travel Deals andAgents number\'s if u get a good one

Is PCC from CGNY sufficient

Is PCC from Indian Consulate enough for Feb also. I asked the lady at ND US consulate, she was not very sure she was repeating the old shit...you need to get two PCC\'s stuff.

I think PCC from consulate is good enuf for feb. too...thats what the lady in NWD told me last week.

Required/Recommended Vaccination to get while in US

Is there some list of vaccinations to take that would help with the Medical while in Delhi ?
Thanks,
- Mukul

PCC from Local Police Station

Hi Guys I visited the Police Commisoners Office today and saw the notification by the Govt Of India not to issue any Local PCC except from the passport office. They informed me and couple of other people present there for the same that they can not honour any request from any Embassy until and unless it comes from Govt Of India I guess one from RPO/ Embassies should be fine.

Cheers

Got a Feb. 13 "pre valentine day" date :) (pun intended) Anybody else with the same date?

good enough. No need for any other PCC if applicant is currently in the US.

dude ap or any CP Gurus, Pls answer..

Hey,
   Do I need a PCC if I didn\'t live in India after the age of 16? I was in U.S.A. Do I need a PCC from here?
Does anyone know?
thanks,
sonu

Good to hear that PCC from CGNY will be sufficient

Oct140, did you get Santosh Jha\'s mail as a reply to your email or did you talk to him.
I also filed Dec 10. Yesterday thay asked me to call next week.

Thanks,

I am in the process of confirmation

Harry001,
I am getting AI for 910 and Swiss Air for 960. AI has confirmed tickets but SA is in waiting. Problem with AI is to go to NY. Austrian which is in waiting is also in 950-960 range.