$$$$$ DELHI FEB DATES r OUT $$$$$

The Feb 25 Date Interview People

When are you leaving here to go to India for your interview?

I was thinking of leaving by the 16th of Feb for my 27th Feb interview.

Is there a contact number in India where I can contact you if I need to ?
Please help!

Thanks in advance,
Sonu

Sonu :

I am starting Feb 14th or feb 25th Interview
My contact number in India is 011-6165087 -Delhi.
I wud be available on 20th,Feb onwards

Leaving from New York on Feb 9..Med at Dr Jain Feb 11

Anybody else with either of these dates...
Thanks and Good Luck friends..

Got PCC from CGNY yesterday - Thanks Oct140

Thanks Oct140 i wrote a mail to Santosh Jha and it all worked out.
Anyone else with Feb.15 interview date. I saw manish8 is on Feb.15.

Has Anybody Received P4 at US address for Feb Interview?

i\'d appreciate your feedback...
Thanks and Good Luck...

I still haven\'t received packet 4

I still haven\'t received packet 4 from the U.S. Embassy. They had told me that they mailed it already (2 weeks ago). But I asked my father to pick it up and mail it to me in any case. Which he did and i received that through courier then fed ex..in 1 week. But unfortunately it did not consist of an appointment letter. So, I have asked him to go and get that and send that to me too. Lets see if the embassy will give another appointment letter. I was told by them that they don\'t. But it is worth a try.
~ Sonu

No Title

You are leaving on the 9th and you still haven\'t received packet 4! This is scary! But how do u know your medical date?

medical date

The medical date is nothing to worry about. You can go for the medical
anytime after the date mentioned. Usually this date is 2 weeks prior
to your interview date (or so it is in my case. Interview: Feb 13th, medical: Jan 31st).

Sonu - Don\'t get too tensed yaar

I believe the top page of tha packet that ur father received, should be Appointment letter..does it have anything handwritten on it...Date of interview etc....
Well i\'ll reach Delhi on 11th and go for medical the same day... I don\'t think getting Medical without Appointment letter is a a big deal but if it is, i\'ll start the medical and get the appointment letter the same day (afternoon) from US Embassy...
so no sweat yaar..just counting days...Good Luck...:)

Received P4 at US address today...

US Embassy staff had told me that they r sending one P4 to my address(as mentioned in the covering letter) and one to attorney.
P4 envelope has one stamp dated Jan 28, Washington DC and another one Feb 2, Rockville MD (DC suburb)...received in northern NJ Feb 4.
k...Good Luck friends...

Harry - That\'s cool

Does it have some letter on their letterhead, or does it just have the handwritten stuff on the first page ?
Thanks,
- Mukul

it\'s a typed letter on plain paper

no logo or letterhead and nothing\'s hand written.
If u search for Jan interview discussions (there r 2 threads), u\'ll see that hand picked P4 have the hand written stuff..K ..Good Luck...

BIG GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF FEB FOLKS..........

All the best and let us know about the good news!!!!!!

Harry01,

I am glad you got your P4! :)
Well, the packet 4 that my father sent to me has nothing written by pen .. no interview date. i am sure that is not the appointment letter.
But thanks for letting me know that the medical date is not important. I guess when I get there, I can go there regardless to my appointment letter, right?
Doctors don\'t check for appointment letter do they?

In the meanwhile I can ask my dad to get my appointment letter from the embassy. I hope they will give it to him.

Thanks guys!
And Harry01 good luck. You are leaving on the 9th! Good luck for your interview. Can I have your contact# in India, so I can contact you there after I get there? Will you be there on the 18th/19th/20th?

Thanks
Sonu

Whats the first page on ur P4

does it mention Visa Appointment and Medical appointment dates...
the top page in my P4 mentions that...
secondly, I\'d assumed that I\'ll be able to talk through with the doctor for medical without appointment letter by giving him name and Case # and if required go to Embassy in the afternoon to pick the appointment letter...
FYI : I\'m not from Delhi.., pls check ur private for my contact # in MP...

Harry01

Nope, the first page doesn\'t mention "Visa Appointment or Medical appointment dates" :(
So, I have e-mailed my father to get the appointment letter for me.
I will call him tonight and say the same.
Thanks. And would you be available on feb 18/19/20 at the number u gave me?
Thanks for everything,
Sonu