Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inconsistencies

There seem to be inconsistencies in the information updated by vaasista and Darth_Vader.

Pls correct.

Thanks,
pgae

Thanks pgae for pointing the inconsistencies on the tracker !! :D

Seems like ksf_kakinada and jem73 have got their State cleared as they mentioned and have filed for their Fedral so I guess it doen't make sense to add the dates that the Philly received to the tracker ..... Do keep us posted ksf_kakinada and jem73 once the Fedral is cleared and we can update the tracker.

Added manjeth to the tracker as well.....

Cheers ppl ...
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in this Tracker approved means (State approved and moved to phili .. Note this guys
NOTE: Whenever a new person joins in the thread and he want to update .. pls update the very recent traker .With all his details ..
This will give enough of info to others :)
Thanks

Originally posted by jem73
whatever mentioned in the approved column, it is not regional only state

Info

msadiqali,
Pls provide exact date and also category like EB2 or EB3, whether RIR or non-RIR

Thanks,
pgae

Tracket Update

Somehow the updates to jem73 and ksf_kakinada in the sheet posted by darth_vader are missing. I updated the dates for the two but the number of days column has not been updated.

Thanks,
pgae

A Suggestion....

Am not sure if it makes sense to the other users here but when I see an Approved in the status Column all I can think of is that the Labor has been approved ( State and Federal ) correct me if I am wrong Labor is not approved unless both the State and Federal are approved......right? and then the case moves on to the next stage.... I-140 , I-485 concurrent filing.... or whatever the person prefers .....

So just to make things more clear I would suggest that we either add a column to the tracker as "Federal Status" and rename the Approved column which as of now reflects the State Approval to "State Status" .... or use the Status column to reflect the Federal Approval and not the State.

This would give a true picture of the time it took to get ones Labor Approved....... any Suggestions...... ????

Please note this Tracker is not ment for updates unless the users here agree to the two new Columns. If you need to update the Tracker please use the one posted by "pgae on 4th September 2003 09:44 PM"

The updated Tracker for REVIEW !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Darth_vader.....I agree with ya...go ahead and do whatever it takes...data would be more meaningful that way...:)

Also guys....I spoke to my attorney's secretary and acoording to her mine was approved from state and moved over to philly dol on 21st of August...but she said they haven't received any confirmation (they usually get a post card as confirmation) from SESA....and it was just a verbal confirmation on the phone...she also said you cant trust the date unless you receive the confirmation from SESA in mail.....now whats that supposed to mean ??? :confused: SESA folks lie sometime about the case or what ?? or its the attorney who is playing with words with me as I have been giving hard time to them regarding my case ?? I donno what should I do to make sure that it did go to Philly DOL ?? any idea guys ??
kishuibm what do u say.... man ???

thanx in advance....

Status Info

Hi,
I have been coming to this tracker on and off.. found it very helpful. Just now my attorney told me that my has been moved to regional office on 11th Aug'03. My Priority Date was 26th Dec'03.

HI jamela ,
This could be true .. Becaue your case is filed on 11 NOV . Honestly it should have approved at the federal stage also by this time ..[check the trakcer who ever filed after you got the Labour cleared at the federal level too] But yours is still at FEDERAL level ..(Thats what your lawer said right !!!) I dont know what casues this .. but it took lot of time for you at SESA .anyway now you are safe ..But I hope in comnig month your case will be sure cleared . means Your labour will be approved ..So be ready with all docs and medicals done :)
Kishu.
Originally posted by GC-jhamela
Hey Darth_vader.....I agree with ya...go ahead and do whatever it takes...data would be more meaningful that way...:)

Also guys....I spoke to my attorney's secretary and acoording to her mine was approved from state and moved over to philly dol on 21st of August...but she said they haven't received any confirmation (they usually get a post card as confirmation) from SESA....and it was just a verbal confirmation on the phone...she also said you cant trust the date unless you receive the confirmation from SESA in mail.....now whats that supposed to mean ??? :confused: SESA folks lie sometime about the case or what ?? or its the attorney who is playing with words with me as I have been giving hard time to them regarding my case ?? I donno what should I do to make sure that it did go to Philly DOL ?? any idea guys ??
kishuibm what do u say.... man ???

thanx in advance....

Re: Status Info

henry_vb
your case is added to Delaware SESA Tracker .
kishu
Originally posted by henry_vb
Hi,
I have been coming to this tracker on and off.. found it very helpful. Just now my attorney told me that my has been moved to regional office on 11th Aug'03. My Priority Date was 26th Dec'03.

Status
Not open for further replies.