Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI Guys..

My LC was filed during last week of December. Received confirmation that it has moved to Philly DOL.

Cant really understand the pattern they work. But it was kind of surprise.

Tracker update.

zodiac2003 -

Could you please update the tracker.

Originally posted by zodiac2003
FYI Guys..

My LC was filed during last week of December. Received confirmation that it has moved to Philly DOL.

Cant really understand the pattern they work. But it was kind of surprise.

Delaware Tracker

Hello
Can someone add me to the Delaware Tracker,my labor was filed first week of March,and my lawyer sent an acknowledgement to my company saying the papers were sent,and one week after that would be the PD. This was on March 5th,and i have no Priority date as such..Apparently DE SESA does not send any PD at all. Is that true?

Mine was filed EB2-RIR.

Thanks a lot
Sameer

Updated Tracker

Congradulations buddy,

The tracker spreadsheet is updated with my details. I also filed in Dec last week.

Re: Delaware Tracker

Yes Sameer DE doesn't send any PD etc.. they don't give any documents stating that they recieved your documents on that particular date...

Amit

Originally posted by Sam6
Hello
Can someone add me to the Delaware Tracker,my labor was filed first week of March,and my lawyer sent an acknowledgement to my company saying the papers were sent,and one week after that would be the PD. This was on March 5th,and i have no Priority date as such..Apparently DE SESA does not send any PD at all. Is that true?

Mine was filed EB2-RIR.

Thanks a lot
Sameer

Help to know Labor clearance

Hi,
My Labor was filled on 12/11/2002 from Delaware (RIR).
I checked the status and they are processing for Dec.
I wanted to know, how much time it takes to get the notice once the processing for the current month has started?
Also recommend any good doctor for medical check up re GC in middlesex county NJ.
Your help and valuable inputs will be appreciated.
:) Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I filed EB2 RIR during the last week of September and till now my company folks say they have'nt heard anything yet.

I hear that RIR folks are under intense scrutiny especially since a lot of companies that dont have a history of solid growth(revenue, hiring new people etc) started offices in Delaware around this time last year and RIR applications from such companies are not justified by any means.
I , unfortunately, jumped on the bandwagon and paid such a company to sponsor me as a future employee without doing enough research and am suffering the consequences.

Requirements to file LC in Delaware for Employers

Gurus,

Please advice me.

If a company registered in other than DE State, wants to file LC in DE.

What are the requirements from the labor department, the company should follow.

Example: The Company should have registered in DE State or Company should pay taxes and run the pay roll etc.,

Thanks,

Krivis

can somebody add me to del tracker

I got it filled on 11 th dec 2002 in RIR.
Pls add me to the delaware tracker.

Re: can somebody add me to del tracker

Shellb,

Your info is added to tracker.

:) yours is next turn man
Good LUck
kishu
Originally posted by shellb
I got it filled on 11 th dec 2002 in RIR.
Pls add me to the delaware tracker.

Update.

Just wanted to give you an update guys.

My employer told me that one DL LC (EB2RIR) that was filed in Dec got approved at the state level. I don't know the exact date when it was filed in Dec.

Can some one add my entry to the tracker....

Hello guys,
Can some add my details to the tracker, My labour application was filed under EB2 RIR category on Feb25th, 2003 . I found this forum to be encouraging. Keep up the good work..

Cheers
javangulas

RIR filed at Delaware /SESA / DOL

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and to the whole GC process. It will be great if someone can help me.

Can anyone let me know how can I keep track of the RIR filed at Delware?

My attorney says that my case has been filed under RIR at Delaware. Is there anyway I can confirm this? Do I get any kind of file # from Labour Dept? Can I use DELWARE TRACKER for traking the info?

Also please let me know, what is SESA, DOL etc? Please advice

Thanks in advance
Sunil

Re: RIR filed at Delaware /SESA / DOL

Ask your attorney to give Priority Date ? He should be abel to give that ..So that you can track your process
and SESA is state labour
DOl is federal labour
for getting labour certification one should get cleared in SESA and DOL..Then that is the labour clearence.

I'm new to this forum and to the whole GC process. It will be great if someone can help me.

Can anyone let me know how can I keep track of the RIR filed at Delware?

My attorney says that my case has been filed under RIR at Delaware. Is there anyway I can confirm this? Do I get any kind of file # from Labour Dept? Can I use DELWARE TRACKER for traking the info?

Also please let me know, what is SESA, DOL etc? Please advice

Thanks in advance
Sunil [/B][/QUOTE]

Many thanks Kishuibm,

My attorney told me that my case has been filed on 7/18/03 under RIR @ delware.

Is this the priority date? Or would you please tell me what is a priority date?

Thanks for expalining SESA and DOL.

Sunil

Thanks Vaasista,

I could see that my name and filing date added to the xl sheet. Is this the tracker? How is it created. Is it something we generate manually and keep for our reference?

Sorry for being too dump. I guess, I really don't know...

It will be great if you can give some more info on this tracker.

Sunil

Status
Not open for further replies.