Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about Dec approvals !!

Folks !!
Can someone call to delaware DOL and let us know idea where are we actuvally ?? Looks like the situvation is suspecious .. how long this NOV is gonig to take place :confused:

Well Looks like from the last one week we did't have good info or approvals .
The last good info we heard is this from bud2003
HERE ARE THE CASE DETAILS:
Delaware Sesa Date: Nov 03, 2002
Moved to Philly DOL: JuLY 15, 2003
and this info from desi_boy_usa
Date DE SESA received: 11/19/2002
Date moved to Philly DOL: 07/22/2003.
Other than this We dont have any info. So looks like Delaware SESA still hanging around NOV Cases ..

Originally posted by amehdi_amehdi
yess...please..just one person call and find out??

keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!!

I sent couple of emails recently. I got:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov
and no reply later

Yes !! This is the one everyone getting . hmm.. Looks their E-mail system is down from the couple of weeks ..
Lets see .. how we will know the status ..

Originally posted by Sahithi
I sent couple of emails recently. I got:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov
and no reply later

My friend's file was moved to Federal on July 28th according to our Attorney. His application was submitted on Dec 4. Attorney told it will take 2 months in Phil.

Mine was submitted on Feb 13.

So Cheer up guys.

:cool:

Well this is a some what good news

Well this is somewhat Good News infact !!
So Delaware is working on Dec First week Cases NOw..
Well .Then Thanks for the info buddy ...

Originally posted by shaik12
My friend's file was moved to Federal on July 28th according to our Attorney. His application was submitted on Dec 4. Attorney told it will take 2 months in Phil.

So Cheer up guys.

DE query

Hi friends,

I am a new member. I came to know about this forum few days ago. It is really good forum to exchange information.

I have got my LC filed in DE on Feb 11 2003. My attorney said that queries are coming up in DE especially if the company is new. They are asking to provide DE Tax Filing documents and etc.,

My employer has opened a branch in DE last year and has filed 3 LCs before me. Though it has a physical presence in there, it is not an established company over there. I am just wondering whether it will create any problems?

I will complete 6 years by Nov 2004. With LC rejection, I can't get even the extension beyond 6 years.

Hi

Yea..I have a similar problem. I have not filed for a labor yet..but I am wondering that if I do..the same problem might occur for me also.

The company is new and they have a branch office in delaware.

Any information on if the number of RFEs and notice of findings increase in this situation?

Thanks,

Amehdi

Fed Approved!!

My labor was filed with DE on 12/4/02, yesterday I got a call from my lawyers stating my Fed Labor has been approved. I was an EB2-RIR. Keep the hope alive.

Both State and Federal was approved. Even my lawyer is surprised how and why....he also does not know.

Thanks for all the updates. C u in 140 / 485

Rgds
Mode

Last edited by a moderator:
Modejuicer99:

Federal or State?
I thought it took around 2 months to clear Federal after clearing state. So if your federal was cleared recently when was the state cleared? From some current postings it looks like December has just started.
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
things are moving

I am regular reader of this thread, and as you can see my case is not far away now. My filling date is Dec-29-02, EB2-RIR. I guess there are not many cases in december... It shouldn't take long to see January cases.... Hoping.....Waiting......

Thanks for the update shaik12.

I have added your case to the tracker.
Please update your category info.

Originally posted by shaik12

So Cheer up guys.

Re: DE query

Hi msree,
I am also in the same boat.
Let us hope you will get approval along with others.

As you filed on Feb 11th, 2003, if your case is still in processing by Feb 11th 2004, you can apply for 7th year extension.

Eventhough your application is in processing or approved LC by Feb 11th 2004, you will get 7th year extension.

I have added your info to tracker. Please update that.

Originally posted by msree
Hi friends,

I am a new member. I came to know about this forum few days ago. It is really good forum to exchange information.

I have got my LC filed in DE on Feb 11 2003. My attorney said that queries are coming up in DE especially if the company is new. They are asking to provide DE Tax Filing documents and etc.,

My employer has opened a branch in DE last year and has filed 3 LCs before me. Though it has a physical presence in there, it is not an established company over there. I am just wondering whether it will create any problems?

I will complete 6 years by Nov 2004. With LC rejection, I can't get even the extension beyond 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.