Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracker

Thanks vaasista and amehdi_amehdi.

I updated the tracker. I just sorted the spread sheet according to the filing date.

Let us hope for the best. Let us see how fast it moves this month.

question - please help

Hi vaasista, thanks for the info.

you were saying the Labor should be pending 365 days while applying the 7th yr ext ?

I mean I filed my Labor-RIR in DE in May '03 and H1 will expire in May '04. Can I still file my 7th yr ext ? Thanks.

Re: question - please help

And one more thing about 7 year extension .. What i heard is not only 365 days pending ..
If you have filed your labour at certain time in your previous employment also fine .. Means if you are working for company A and you filed labour .. next you changed the company B. In this case your previous company A labour is not valid .. But that info is capable to extend your h1..So you have one more advantage .

Originally posted by mygc22

you were saying the Labor should be pending 365 days while applying the 7th yr ext ?

I mean I filed my Labor-RIR in DE in May '03 and H1 will expire in May '04. Can I still file my 7th yr ext ? Thanks.

Immigrate ravi

This is about correction in Delaware .xl sheet

Immigrateravi mentioned that he filed on 0ct03 and decision date as apt11 /2003 .
Might be he mistakenly given the filed date wrong .. I guess it should be 2002 oct ..

vasista Could you pls correct the sheet

Re: Immigrate ravi

Here is updated tracker.

Originally posted by kishuibm
This is about correction in Delaware .xl sheet

Immigrateravi mentioned that he filed on 0ct03 and decision date as apt11 /2003 .
Might be he mistakenly given the filed date wrong .. I guess it should be 2002 oct ..

vasista Could you pls correct the sheet

Re: question - please help

Hi mygc22,
What are your dates in May 03 and May 04?

If you Labor application reached DE on May 14th 2003 and your 6th year is completing on May 15th 2004, you are eligible to apply for 7th year extension.

By the way, I am not an attorney. So please contact your attorney to plan further.

Originally posted by mygc22

thank you

thank u vaasista and kish... for ur replies.

My lawer sent fdexed it on May 22nd '03 but DE does not send an ack i guess. My H1 expires on May 24th '03. But i was away in India on vacation for around 2.5 to 3 months(i don't know if that counts or not)

mine is a first time LC.

Re: CAN SOME ONE ADD TO MY INFO TO THE TRACKER.

rincytom.... Did you get any priority Date .. Your lawer send labour applicaon on FEb27 .But you cant count on this .. You try to get PD from your lawer .. and we will update the Tracker..
Kishu

Originally posted by rincytom
Hi Friends,
I am new to this thread. Seems like this tracker is so helpful. Can some one please add my info to the tracker. My lawer had send the labour application on Feb 27th.

Thanks.

Re: Re: CAN SOME ONE ADD TO MY INFO TO THE TRACKER. - Priority Date

rincytom
Updated .. You did't mentioned Whether its a RIR or NON RIR?
And EB2 or EB3

No. I have n't got the priority date. My lawer says that Delaware SESA do not send any acknowledgement or priority date. Has anyone recieved a PD? I also noticed in the previous messages in this thread that many of those in this thread have not recieved the priority date. I assume that they might have recieved the application by March 2nd. Is the priority date the date they recieve it? If so Pls update the tracker with March 2nd. Thanks for your help pal.

Re: Re: Re: CAN SOME ONE ADD TO MY INFO TO THE TRACKER. - Priority Date

Hi rincytom,
Check your info with the updated tracker.

Thanks kishuibm. Its EB2-RIR

Updated .. You did't mentioned Whether its a RIR or NON RIR?
And EB2 or EB3

Re: Re: Re: Re: CAN SOME ONE ADD TO MY INFO TO THE TRACKER. - Priority Date

Somewhere in this Delaware forum MR shaik said his friend labour transfered to Phili DOL which is filed on Dec4.Do we have any info of that filing ..So that we include that info in to our tracker ..
NOTE:Shaik12 Could you pls get that info .. We add that into our tracker ...????
Originally posted by vaasista
Hi rincytom,
Check your info with the updated tracker.

my status

Hi Everybody, I'm now here and below is my status:

Name---Post Date--Filing Date--Category--Decision Date--Status
kennethxu--12/15/2002----??????--EB2 RIR--????????--Waiting

Any updates?

Copied below are the cases we are all waiting for...!!! Guys please post what ever the info. may be...not necessarily approvals...

On the other hand, just curious if any one heard/seen of this slow down in other regions as well...I know even FL SESA is also slowed down a lot!!! Is this in any way related to possible PERM implementation... these folks taking part in any design, testing etc etc...Any hunches, info at all..?

Thanks,

Patelks 12-Nov-2002 EB2RIR
jem73 12-Dec-2002 EB3RIR
saran 15-Dec-2002 EB3 RIR
kohinoor4me 29-Dec-2002 EB2RIR
2003GC 7-Jan-2003 EB2RIR
saro28 8-Jan-2003 EB2 RIR
PradK 10-Jan-2003 EB2 RIR

this may be the reason

this may be the reason for the delay ...
http://murthy.com/bulletin.html#1
Religious Workers Provisions 'Sunset,' is on 1st Oct 2003. We may not see much activity in next 1.5 month. BAD NEWS if this is happening and affecting even state level approvals.:eek:

:confused:

Waiting .... and waiting and waiting .............

??

I guess this is only for CSC and NSC - right ? does it effect the LCs in DE and other processing in VSC ??

thats what I thought... Religious workers petitions would just affect only BCIS service centers and had nothing to do with the LCs...

Man this is just frustrating, though I am not sure what we can do here, but wait and hope :-(

Hellow-

Can someone add my info to the tracker?

EB2-RIR-01/07/2003- waiting..

Also, My 6 year H1B expires on 01/17/2004...What are my options?Even my labor gets cleared in the next 2 months(worst case scenario) and i do concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485, do i still have to get 7 th year extension?Some people say it is safe to get the 7th year extension as you never know what's going to happen with your I-140..Some say it is waste of money as i will have my EAD and AP in 3 months after filing I-140 and I-485..I would appreciate any thoughts..

If i have to file for 7 th year extension, i have to wait till Jan 7 th to 1 year completion of labor filing..Will it be enough to file say on 10th of january and keep the receipt with me to continue on H1B for 7 th year?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts..

Hey krishna 789
Best Advise is file for extenstion and play the game .. We never know about the 140 situvations always .. As you are already here from the last 6 years as you said dont think about another couple hundereds of dollers .. But it will give somuch relif and peace ..With out that you will have a every day tension

Originally posted by krishna789
Hellow-

Can someone add my info to the tracker?

EB2-RIR-01/07/2003- waiting..

Also, My 6 year H1B expires on 01/17/2004...What are my options?Even my labor gets cleared in the next 2 months(worst case scenario) and i do concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485, do i still have to get 7 th year extension?Some people say it is safe to get the 7th year extension as you never know what's going to happen with your I-140..Some say it is waste of money as i will have my EAD and AP in 3 months after filing I-140 and I-485..I would appreciate any thoughts..

If i have to file for 7 th year extension, i have to wait till Jan 7 th to 1 year completion of labor filing..Will it be enough to file say on 10th of january and keep the receipt with me to continue on H1B for 7 th year?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts..

Thanks kishuibm for you reply..

I agree with you that one will have piece of mind with 7 th year extension..

Do i have to wait till Jan 7 th to file for 7th year extension?Because only by that time it will be one year from date of filing?If i file after Jan 7 th and keep the recipt,will that be enough to continue to stay on H1B into 7 th year?

Hi krishna789,
You are on right track.
Yes, you have to wait till Jan 7th to apply for your extension.

I will update the tracker with your info.

Originally posted by krishna789
Thanks kishuibm for you reply..

I agree with you that one will have piece of mind with 7 th year extension..

Do i have to wait till Jan 7 th to file for 7th year extension?Because only by that time it will be one year from date of filing?If i file after Jan 7 th and keep the recipt,will that be enough to continue to stay on H1B into 7 th year?

Status
Not open for further replies.