Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No postings

There seem to be very few entries in the tracker for the month of December. Not everybody posts their entries in the tracker.

I urge all viewers of this forum to post their entry and keep us updated of their progress in DE SESA.

This would give us an idea of how things are progressing. Lack of updates makes us wonder as to whether things are moving at all.

The lady at SESA mentioned they are processing cases in early December as per this forum. I fail to recollect seeing a posting that was filed in December and actually went past SESA.

Thanks,
PGAE

My lawyer called me yesterday and told me that my case has a query from DOL asking for more information. Mine was filed on Nov 12,2002 under RIR.

I dont have detail information from lawyer.

patelks

Hey Guys... I am new to the forum....great info indeed...mine was filed on 11th Nov. 2002 EB2-RIR.....please someone update the tracker.....
I spoke to my lawyer last week and he said that he hasn't heard anything from DE SESA...he heard that some of the cases filed in 1st week of november has moved over to Philly DOL though...he said i still need to wait probably for another couple of weeks to hear anything from them....

this waiting sucks......:mad:

Your Case is added to Traker Mr GC_jamela.
Hopefully you will be hearing your approval very soon.It must have moved and you will be listening your DOL approval also very soon .. Just check the tracker you will understand :)

Originally posted by GC-jhamela
Hey Guys... I am new to the forum....great info indeed...mine was filed on 11th Nov. 2002 EB2-RIR.....please someone update the tracker.....
I spoke to my lawyer last week and he said that he hasn't heard anything from DE SESA...he heard that some of the cases filed in 1st week of november has moved over to Philly DOL though...he said i still need to wait probably for another couple of weeks to hear anything from them....

this waiting sucks......:mad:

thanks much...kishuibm..!! i did look at the tracker and it looks like i should be getting some good news hopefully soon....:)

Whazzup Guys!!
From the last two weeks we did't hear anything from Delaware labours ..
Is NOV taking so long or what ..
Comment on this folks!!!

I hope delaware is not stuck on november 2002 for a long time..
we've seen this happen with new jersey and new york..they got stuck on april 2001 for TWO YEARS!!

Can anyone please find out through their lawyers whether this is just a summer vacation thing or something more worrisome?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any GC sponcerers??

I am in US from past 5 years working in SAP.
Any GC sponcerers. from below states:

New Hampshire
Maine
Vermont
West Virginia
IOWA

Thanks.

Hmm .. what happen to delaware!!

hey Guys
What happen to delaware .. Can somebody know what Dates sesa is dealing .. and i did't see anyone cleared in December dates ??????:confused:

yes people..either people getting approved from december are not telling us or it is really really slow

is the vacation deal that some one mentioned right..because of the officers might be a little slow?

Thanks.

Hey guys...

I am told that couple of application from Dec. from our Co. have moved to Phily DOL as of last week. But, I do not have more details...

I was also thinking that jem73's is next and expecting it any time.. may be its time to call DE SESA and also let us all know the dates too....

Labor department Address

Can someone please let me know delaware labor department address(Address where we need to send form 750 to file for labor certification) or give me link to the site where i can get information. Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.