Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a favour from you guys!!
My friend labour has got cleared and now he is going to file for 140/485/EAD/ap Concurently .. He told me that his attorney is charging him hell lot of money ..Could you guys pls tell me approxmately howmuch we need to pay to attorney ..
I just need a figure ..
Guys we are loosing a hell lot of money on this yaar

Kishu

Is there anybody who has filed for Labor during last week of Octbor 2002 and first week of November 2002 and still wating for a reply from SESA Delaware. My Labor petition was sent to DE SESA after October 28th. And I ( or my lawer) still did not hear anything from SESA. But my friend's petition (same employer) which was filed during 2nd week of November got approved. I am just curious to find out whether if there is another case like mine.

I also have another question. I want to know, whether the lawer represents me or my employer during the labor petition process. My lawyer is refusing to give me any information regarding my case. Labor petition status and other queries, should go through my employer. I have paid for the labor process but I can not get any information from the lawyer. Please help me out here?

Thanks
Yampati

Mine was filed around the last week of last week of September or the first week of Oct. or so says the lawyer.Till now neither the lawyer nor the company has heard anything or so they say. The thing is , it is reasonable to assume that there's something wrong. I'm on a mission to find out what it is. When I do I'll be more than happy to share that information.

Any updates

Can somebody tell us for sure as to whether it is true that no fresh cases have cleared DE SESA for a while now ?? Is all that talk about just 2 people working on the cases and both of them being on vacation acttually verifiable ??

Thanks,
PGAE

yes..please someone confirm

yes, can some one please confirm whether delaware is now stuck on november 2002 for a while and whether it will stay that way?

I'm sure many of you have lawyers who can find out?

If it's just a vacation by two officers, it's ok as long as they come back and start clearing the cases. If not, we are in deep trouble.

Thanks.

DE is in Dec.

Just called DE SESA and the lady who answered was kind enough to tell that they are actually processing Dec. since last week. But, they can not tell us exact dates or number of cases they may have for Dec.

Cheers,

Re: Any updates

Hmm. I think we are getting few cases cleared right??
I belive delaware sesa has one lady ..Thats alll for this labour clearence

Originally posted by pgae
Can somebody tell us for sure as to whether it is true that no fresh cases have cleared DE SESA for a while now ?? Is all that talk about just 2 people working on the cases and both of them being on vacation acttually verifiable ??

Thanks,
PGAE

Re: DE is in Dec.

PradK ... can you share the number for DE SESA ....... just incase ppl wanna check as well ..... thx in advance

Originally posted by PradK
Just called DE SESA and the lady who answered was kind enough to tell that they are actually processing Dec. since last week. But, they can not tell us exact dates or number of cases they may have for Dec.

Cheers,

Link...

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/contacts.asp

lists contact details for DOL and SESA. I called a number under permanent labor and expressed our general concern/perception that DE taking forever for Nov. She basically told that they are already through Nov. at this moment and are now processing Dec. for a week or so.

Folks exercise caution though;

From my previous experiences with CA SESA, they do not normally give out any information (even generic info.) to applicants and ask either attorney or employer call them. I am sure even DE will not answer any case specific questions to the applicant!

Since, DE is atleast sharing this info. let us not abuse it. Too many calls might not be helpful, and some of the posts on this forum indicated that it is typically the same person(s) who answers also process the applications as well. So, too many redundant calls might actually slow 'em down.

Hey guys please don't call them. They will not discuss a particular case but they are quite generous to tell about the ongoing status. Let's not misuse it.. for whatever info. we should utilize this group.....:)

Waiting case

Mien was filled on nov 19th of 2002 in EB2/RIR Category.
My attorney has not received any notification from DE SESA but he says it should have gone to Philly DOL and it should be approved within a month.
I called AVM at Philly DOL but it says no records exist when i put my employer phone number.

As PradK and vicky_garg pointed out lets not misuse the facility and get to case level specifics ..... and just use it for a genral view as to whats going on .... Let the Employers and the Laywers get to the nitty gritties of case details.......... !!

Originally posted by vicky_garg
Hey guys please don't call them. They will not discuss a particular case but they are quite generous to tell about the ongoing status. Let's not misuse it.. for whatever info. we should utilize this group.....:)

Moved to philly

Guyz,

My attorney just emailed me saying that my file was moved to philly DOL on 07/22/03...

Hope it will not take tooo long in Philly.

Date DE SESA received: 11/19/2002
Date moved to Philly DOL: 07/22/2003.

It took approximately 8 months.

See you all at Philly DOL tracker.

Thanks

Congrats Desi_boy_usa.

As others suggesting lets not misuse the system and we all share the info that we receive through attorney by posting here.

Nice to hear that Desi_boy_usa.... congrats!!........ am not sure abt how authentic this information is but seems like off late RIR cases are being scrutinized further to really justify the need for a RIR filing.... but ur approval is a good sign..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.