Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear things are moving with Nov ... can't wait till it gets to July '03.............................. :D

Updated my info too

Delaware labor filing

That' what i thought..please if anyone gets any update on when Delaware finally moves to december let us know.

I am assuming December and January should be faster but don't know if it will be fast..bu let's hope the rest of the months are faster than november.

Also, anyone has any tips or pointers on removing ads in papers in delaware. I'm planning to apply for labor in August/September because my lawyer told me it's a good idea to put ads well before you actually apply.

Any suggestions?

floyd.

delaware filing

OHh Well amedhi,
So you mentaly prepared to file in delaware .. I pity you man .. People are waiting and waiting and waiting who ever filed in delaware ..Those who took suggestions and filed few months later from delaware filed guys are in position where their labour is cleared from other states and they are in to second stage .Ofcourse few of them about get EAD's ..So still you are going to file in "Great Delaware ??Think man ..Think

really?

kishuibm!!

man..this is bad news..

but the problem is that I have only two choices right now..new jersey or delaware and new jersey is horribly slow..NJ and NY were stuck on April 2001 for 2 1/2 years almost and even now they are september 2001 so at least delaware is faster than that.

I know what you mean..in the sense that other states like illinois and iowa are really much faster but I can't seem to find a job or anyone who can sponsor me from those fast states.

The way i see it, between delaware and new jersey, delaware is faster but increasingly delaware is becoming slow..(last month delaware was stuck in november 02 whereas new jersey moved from july to september 01)

please guys..advice is needed..should I just apply from NJ or do it from delaware or keep looking for those faster states that you are referring to?
:confused: :confused:

Re: really?

Ohh !! man
then in this case you can absoultely go to "Delaware " No second thoughts ,,
Well then you are in "IN"
Count the days among us...:)

Originally posted by amehdi_amehdi
kishuibm!!

man..this is bad news..

but the problem is that I have only two choices right now..new jersey or delaware and new jersey is horribly slow..NJ and NY were stuck on April 2001 for 2 1/2 years almost and even now they are september 2001 so at least delaware is faster than that.

I know what you mean..in the sense that other states like illinois and iowa are really much faster but I can't seem to find a job or anyone who can sponsor me from those fast states.

The way i see it, between delaware and new jersey, delaware is faster but increasingly delaware is becoming slow..(last month delaware was stuck in november 02 whereas new jersey moved from july to september 01)

please guys..advice is needed..should I just apply from NJ or do it from delaware or keep looking for those faster states that you are referring to?
:confused: :confused:

thanks..

don't worry buddy..

hopefully delaware labor will go much faster from november towards 2003 and who knows the economy might pick up steam and we don't have to worry about layoffs and everything.

Thanks

P.S. anyone out there who wants to "adopt" me to do a labor from the fast states pm me :D

Re: thanks..

Well amehdi_amehdi as u said between NJ and DE .... DE is the best option u got .... guys in Jersey are like File it and Forget it .... A friend just got his Labor cleared which was filed in Aug 2001. But then there are those who are lucky enought to get it cleared pretty soon ... I would say its relative and ones DESTINY plays a major role in this ..... enough of StarWarz BS :) Good luck and welcome to the Band Wagon for DE ....... !!!! its gonna be a rough ride here on ................. ;)

Originally posted by amehdi_amehdi
don't worry buddy..

hopefully delaware labor will go much faster from november towards 2003 and who knows the economy might pick up steam and we don't have to worry about layoffs and everything.

Thanks

P.S. anyone out there who wants to "adopt" me to do a labor from the fast states pm me :D

Re: Re: thanks..

Its really a rough ride... just wait wait and wait :eek: ....every month waiting to get the things moving but still struck at Nov..
:(

Why there are no approvals (reported) for almost 3 weeks now..?

Please post any info. you may have. Also, did any one know the reason, reality of the post that it takes another 2-3 months for just Nov., 2002.
I guess DE SESA folks suddenly realized that they haven't been nice to their peers in other SESAs and making them look bad ...

regarding delaware delays

i don't think there is any specific reason..but at the last check, delaware is still at the top of the list among the fastest states for labor so I think november 2002 is fine as long as it moves fast..

Although it is still probably among the better...

the lack of any recent approvals reported here concerns me...May be it is just that the most active group have already moved to Phily DOL or next stages ;-)

BTW, DE was lot lot better a year ago where the SESA was processing applications in a month or two at most.

Yeah very true DE was really fast and that sure prompted ppl to set up offices there and get the GC's for their employees .... and once that happens we all know what the repercussion are ... BACKLOGS.. !!! :(

backlogs.

true,

has anyone called their respective lawyers to find the reason for the backlogs?
Delaware is such a small state and even with companies moving there..I'm sure that just these people might not have caused all the delays. There must be some other reason I think..like a lot of labors filed in november or something?

Few days back I read in this thread that only 2 people are working with LC applications with DE.

I don't know whether it is true or not.
If it is true, may be one of the reasons for the delay.

And, it s like

both of them are on vacation for last 3 weeks. No approvals reported in more than 3 weeks.
Is there any thing we can do but wait and pray that both of them come back to take charge again! ;)

I am just praying that this is just another of those innocuous reasons and not some arbitrary policy change by DE.

EB3 NON RIR APPROVAL

HERE ARE THE CASE DETAILS:
Delaware Sesa Date: Nov 03, 2002
Moved to Philly DOL: JuLY 15, 2003

SESA Filing Details

Name :- pgae
Priority Date :- 15th Jan 2003
Category :- EB2 RIR

Name :- saran
Priority Date :- 15th Dec 2002
Category :- EB3 RIR

Name :- ravia
Priority Date :- 22th Jan 2003
Category :- EB3 RIR

Could someboby please add these details to the tracker ??

Thanks

Tracker updated,

bud2003 -- Congrats and good luck in next stages.

Added details of pgae, saran and ravia.

Status
Not open for further replies.