Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us are waiting for ...

mid to end of Nov. case(s) decisions :)

Did any one try to call DE SESA to find out how they are doing :D

-Thanks,

Labour Processing

I applied my labor from Delaware in Aug-02. Till now I did not hear anything from them. I feel my lawyer and employer is trying to hide something. How do I know the full details. Worst If not how do I take actions on the employer. Since my visa is expiring(6 yrs). I need to apply for an extension. They are not even cooperating for the extension. I heard recently they take the labor approvals and later sell it for big money to others.
Please anyone through some light on it
Thanks in advance for your help and time
Regards

Case moved to Philly DOL

Hello all,

I got the message from my lawyer that my case got moved from Delaware Sesa to Philly DOL. The following are the details:

DOT Code: 030.062-010
DOT Description: Software Engineer
Delaware Sesa Date: Nov 12, 2002
Moved to Philly DOL: June 24, 2003

Lets hope things are moving fast at Delaware and see you all in Philly DOl.

Cheers,
Masti

Congrats Masti...

Folks,

Please post any other approvals. From Masti's post it seems that they were in mid Nov, almost 3 weeks ago and probably done with Nov by now.

The tracker is hopefully good sample of the total cases per month, hopefully there are very few in Dec and it jumps to Jan ;-)

delaware labor filing

Hi,
Does anyone have any idea if delaware labor has stalled yet again in November 2002. Looks like NJ is moving much faster (They moved from july to september 2001 in a month) while delaware is on november 2002 for a couple or more months now.
I'm planning to file a labor from delaware (moving from NJ) and don't know if I should wait or just go ahead with it.
Also, anyone knows if you can file for a labor certification while you are waiting for H-1 transfer to come through or do you have to wait for H1 to be approved?
Thanks,
amedi

Hello,
There is no relation with H1B and Labor. You can apply labor while in H1B transfer. I'm absolutely postive about that.

I suggest please do not apply from delaware now. I applied my labor in end of AuG-02 and till now i'm waiting...waiting. That center is screwed up time wise. Not sure why the dates show NOV-02 cases processing. I'm not sure on what basis they are processing
Take second opinion

Good luck

Re: delaware labor filing

Delaware is safe play man .. and you dont need to wait for the H1 to come . you can goahead and file for LC .. In this way you can save some time.
~Kishu

Originally posted by amehdi_amehdi
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea if delaware labor has stalled yet again in November 2002. Looks like NJ is moving much faster (They moved from july to september 2001 in a month) while delaware is on november 2002 for a couple or more months now.
I'm planning to file a labor from delaware (moving from NJ) and don't know if I should wait or just go ahead with it.
Also, anyone knows if you can file for a labor certification while you are waiting for H-1 transfer to come through or do you have to wait for H1 to be approved?
Thanks,
amedi

Re: Re: delaware labor filing

Originally posted by kishuibm
Delaware is safe play man .. and you dont need to wait for the H1 to come . you can goahead and file for LC .. In this way you can save some time.
~Kishu

That's true Kishuibm that state DE is safe, but yesterday my friend recieved a very big query on his labor from Phil (Fedral) after he got cleared from DE. That's query would be very difficult to reply.... But looking at other states DE is still a safe place. Rest it's just a luck nothing else.

I'm also using others labor for my process(140 and 485 in process). Any clue of rejection cases or any anticipated queries.
What generally INS try to match if I use others labor?
I met many people with success not one with rejection
Appreciate your thoughts!

Well Mostly 96% you will get through.. All they will see whether your education Qualifications and experience match or not..
Dont worry .. There are lots lots of people who used it and got GC also ..
So Best of Luck

Originally posted by Sahithi
I'm also using others labor for my process(140 and 485 in process). Any clue of rejection cases or any anticipated queries.
What generally INS try to match if I use others labor?
I met many people with success not one with rejection
Appreciate your thoughts!

Regarding Delaware Labor Filing: questions.

This is an excellent board and thanks everyone for replying.

I had another question . My situation is that the company offering me a job is very small and they don't have a proper office in Delaware (although they are incorporated in delaware) and plan to open an office in delaware by years end. They do have a small space where the accountant etc. sit so there is a physical presence.

Does anyone know if during the labor at state or regional level, these things might cause a problem. The salary being offered is quite decent but I'm still not sure if I should do this. I'm working in new jersey and new jersey people are ready to apply but it takes such a long time nowadays in new jersey. Besides, the unemployment rate in delaware is the second lowest in the nation and that might help too (3.7% in DE compared to 6.0% in the US)

Now I spoke to my lawyer and he says "why don't you do regular" in delaware, since delaware has the same dates and times for both regular and non-regular.so here my question is "anyone has any idea if regulars are being processed in the same time frame as non-regular"?
He also asked me to start considering putting out ads through the employer for a couple of months before applying for GC if I don't want to do regular processing. Any tips on that will be helpful too?

Also (sorry for the excessive questions), I do have a broad choice of designation in the company, so should I ask them to file me under say a technical analyst or business-technical kind of designation or just the plain old software engineer kind of designation since the IT people are having some trouble of late.

Thanks everyone and keep up the good work.All help would be highly appreciated since I need to make a decision in the next week itself.

Re: Regarding Delaware Labor Filing: questions.

Hey amehdi,
First of all now Delaware taking much time for both RIR and regular . and in that case you can ask your employer to file from North dakota or iowa where labour is processing faster .
Yes your designation also plays role .. (a bit faster responce)

Yes you need to advertise your Ad. you will be benifited if you go by RIR.
Hope this Questions give you best answers.

Originally posted by amehdi_amehdi
This is an excellent board and thanks everyone for replying.

I had another question . My situation is that the company offering me a job is very small and they don't have a proper office in Delaware (although they are incorporated in delaware) and plan to open an office in delaware by years end. They do have a small space where the accountant etc. sit so there is a physical presence.

Does anyone know if during the labor at state or regional level, these things might cause a problem. The salary being offered is quite decent but I'm still not sure if I should do this. I'm working in new jersey and new jersey people are ready to apply but it takes such a long time nowadays in new jersey. Besides, the unemployment rate in delaware is the second lowest in the nation and that might help too (3.7% in DE compared to 6.0% in the US)

Now I spoke to my lawyer and he says "why don't you do regular" in delaware, since delaware has the same dates and times for both regular and non-regular.so here my question is "anyone has any idea if regulars are being processed in the same time frame as non-regular"?
He also asked me to start considering putting out ads through the employer for a couple of months before applying for GC if I don't want to do regular processing. Any tips on that will be helpful too?

Also (sorry for the excessive questions), I do have a broad choice of designation in the company, so should I ask them to file me under say a technical analyst or business-technical kind of designation or just the plain old software engineer kind of designation since the IT people are having some trouble of late.

Thanks everyone and keep up the good work.All help would be highly appreciated since I need to make a decision in the next week itself.

My Lawyers says "It would take DE Labor Department 2-3 months to finish all RIR cases that received by November 2002"

:-((((

OHh man !! What if NOV it self takes two to three months .. Hmm.. NO i dont think so .. even though after that DEC will go faster .. i belive:D

delaware labor filing reply

delaware is still much faster than new jersey though right..or new york or california..washington..

I don't know how I can convince my employer to file from iowa or north dakota...it's gonna be tough :eek: :confused:

about time..yea..delaware is stuck on november 2002 for a couple of months.I hope it doesn't get stuck like this every month

Thanks,

amedi

Status
Not open for further replies.