Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
destiny

EB3 /EB2 doesn't matter to Labor Cert... It only comes in picture when you apply for I-140

Satish

Kindly can you clear this confusion. was your labor got certified from DE SESA on Febuaury 3rd 2003 or March 2nd 2003.

please update

kindly people who have applied from DE SESA please update the Delaware Labor Tracker. This tracker helps in finding out the number of applicants and also how many days it is taking and stuffs like that. Will really appreciate your co-operation.

thanks

vicky

Tracker.xls updated

delaware_labor_tracker.xls updated with my application.

Also set the date format to be dd-mon-yyyy

Thanks

Laborvictim

updated tracker

updated tracker with latest approval information. last approved was that of Sakti which took nearly 199 days. filed in 13 aug and approved in 5th march. Phew. Congrats sakti.

updated tracker

updated tracker with latest approval information. last approved was that of Sakti which took nearly 199 days. filed in 13 aug and approved in 5th march. Phew. Congrats sakti.

Looks like the idiots in delaware are sleeping. They have been processing the f**king sept for the last 3-4 months.

can someone find out which week of sept , de is processing.
I looks like it might take a year or more to get lc (if we are lucky without any hicups) looking at the lightening speed at which de and philly dol are processing.

cheerup guys...I called up delaware dol and came to know they started processing the first week of october...so lets keep our fingers crossed....now they started october and they are finishing the september very soon....did u guys hear any other news from the dol?

Bad news though but here is an update on my case. My RIR application got denied and now my company says it becomes a regular non RIR case. Infact most of the RIR's are getting denied from my company though we didnt have any layoffs.
My labour was sent to state dept on aug 2nd 2002

Case was transferred to DOL on jan 2nd

RIR denied on Mar 21st

Now my company says they will have to place another ad and respond to DOL.

Has any body got approval after RIR is denied?
Please share your experience.

All the best

destiny,

My case was filed on 7/20/02 in DE.
Forwarded to Phily DOL on 10/04/02.
Denied RIR on 1/21/03

It is being processed in regular mode now.

destiny, mirium99

Guys, thats really disappointing that Philly is rejecting RIRs.
Is it for only a particular type of job profile/salary/ category (EB2-EB3) or is it that they are rejecting all RIRs.

Are you both working for a s/w consulting firm and what job profile have you applied under.

Does anybody have got any rejection in Non-RIR cases from Phily.

Please let us know,
this labor processing is really killing us with frustration.

Thanks,

Hi,

I know for sure that cases of two of my friends who filed LC in DE on 09/20/2002 have been received at Phily Regional on 3/25/03.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.