Delaware SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
To ram_samy

Finally I received an e-mail from the lawyer that had the receipt as an attachment. The receipt contains the case number assigned by PA DOL and the received date.

My information is already in the Delaware tracker.

Thanks,
pgae

Hi ajilab, shaik12, gimegc, javangulas, rincytom and Sam6,

Do you guys have any updates to post here?

As per the tracker last approval was zzzyyy's on Dec 17th 2003 which was filed on Feb 22nd 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
We did not hear any approval from DE SESA after Dec 17th 2003.

Did anybody know what's going on with DE SESA?

Labor approved

Hi Guys,

My Labor was moved to Phily DOL on Dec 17. My Case was filed on Feb 14, 2003 Eb2 RIR. Thank you all and wish u all the best

Please post any information that you know from attorney or friends about no approvals after Dec 17th (Feb 04 applications).

Does anybody know that any of your friends got approvel after Dec 17th (ie Feb month filed applications)?

Approval Info

Vaasista Pls add one entry that I know about.

Name :- VinodB
Category :- EB2 RIR
DE SESA Priority :- 02/02/2003
DE Approval Date :- 01/12/2004

pgae

Thankyou very much pgae. Info from people like you helps so many.

rincytom, I have updated total days entry for VinodB.

Here is the updated tracker with the updated info from pgae.

Thanks again pgae and rincytom.

shaik12

shaik12 posted on 23rd December 2003 that his labor was approved along with 4 other people from his company. But he didn't give the date when it was approved.

New to this thread.....want to share some info....Here are my case details....

State: Delaware
Type: EB2-RIR
Delaware Filing Date: 02/19/2003
Moved to Philly on : 12/10/2003

Thanks

march labor certification

no info yet as well,have asked my employer to check with the lawyer's office.

In Philly DOL thread "alvin" posted the following info today.

Can this be true ??
Got this from my lawyer:

> Recently, Stephen Stefanko and Ralph Pearson from the Region II Dept. of Labor contacted us. They indicated that DOL was having serious problems with certain employers filing in the wrong states for faster processing time.
>
> Specifically the DOL noted that there are multiple companies that have filed in Delaware at 42 Reeds Way and 901 Market St. They were concerned that these companies are clearly not legitimate since they are not transacting business in those locations.
>
> Mr. Stefanko indicated that DOL is aware of forum shopping--not only in this Region but in others, such as Boston-- and are going to try to do everything that they can to stop it. He indicated that he believes employers keep filing labor certification in the "wrong jurisdictions" and that this is actually resulting in increased delays.
>
> Mr. Stefanko explained that he was in Delaware several weeks ago and went to visit the address noted on the ETA 750 A forms as the company's DE "office." He noted that the office was in a shockingly sloppy and questionable neighborhood. He went into a small vestibule that appeared to have been ransacked and saw no one around. He called the employer at a NJ telephone number and was told that it would take 2 hours to have someone down to that site. He also said that other people have sent photographs of desks and chairs with no computer, pens, pictures, telephone etc. and that these types of cases would be questioned.
>
> For those lawyers who had informed their clients that it may be
possible to have branch offices in other locations where the RIR or
regular LC cases are being processed faster, it is wise to advise
clients of DOL's position on this issue. With the advent of PERM
hopefully over the next few months, hopefully delays in the Labor
Certification process will be a thing of the past.

(Source http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106671&perpage=15&pagenumber=181 )

Yes...This is true....My employer has got the same query for all employees who are in Philly processing. They send 19 questions..including....office lease agreement, state tax returns,etc.......I don't know how he is going to respond. God only knows.

Thanks

decPhil, Are you one among those 19?

Seems thase questions are from Philly DOL stage not at DE SESA stage? Am I right?

Yes..I am one of the victim. These queries are from Philly DOL. It's nothing to do with Delaware.

Thanks

doesn't your company has any branch office there ?
How did he apply for your LC from there ?
Does your company has a registered agent or something for recieveing the mails ?
What's the problem ?
Originally posted by decPhil
Yes..I am one of the victim. These queries are from Philly DOL. It's nothing to do with Delaware.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.